WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ever seen some Schiada smashers in action?

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
Gary's other race on that famous day in Long beach 16 years ago.

[video=youtube;jVQS4eK1VPU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVQS4eK1VPU[/video]

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
What about Gary's 21 before the GN guys had it outlawed

Ahhhh. The politics of boat racing..

I don't know Stan, I was like 12 years old when he was racing so you let me know. What I do know is that I'm pretty sure if Gary's boat or any of your boats for that matter would not fair as well with today's limitations don't you think Stan?

What did I say in the beginning of this thread? And here you have circle jerked yourself right back into the motor limitations conversation..

It's always the same with you.. sitting there with your pud in your hand yankin it to pictures of Jesus in his jet boat and looking for someone to join in on the circle. And your so confused as to why nobody else wants in on the action?

Your shits all fucked up Andy. You keep calling Schiada's BBW's, while doing your best to throat Ramo's legacy.. except Schiada's aren't bbw's you putz.. they are in the gonzo section for sexy as fuck, and your Rayson is in gay section otherwise known as out of business!

SKIA36

Reaction score
Big difference between a Connolly and a Rayson.

Please enlighten me , as I have not had the pleasure of owning/driving either. Connolly seems to have a shallower V, and lighter.

Rayson 21 v Connoly 21 v Rayson 20?

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
Please enlighten me , as I have not had the pleasure of owning/driving either. Connolly seems to have a shallower V, and lighter.

Rayson 21 v Connoly 21 v Rayson 20?

Connolly is as close to flat as you are going to get. The Lightfoot's Connollys are probably faster than any Schiada or Rayson out there.

overpriced hallet

Reaction score

What did I say in the beginning of this thread? And here you have circle jerked yourself right back into the motor limitations conversation..

It's always the same with you.. sitting there with your pud in your hand yankin it to pictures of Jesus in his jet boat and looking for someone to join in on the circle. And your so confused as to why nobody else wants in on the action?

Your shits all fucked up Andy. You keep calling Schiada's BBW's, while doing your best to throat Ramo's legacy.. except Schiada's aren't bbw's you putz.. they are in the gonzo section for sexy as fuck, and your Rayson is in gay section otherwise known as out of business!
;)
....Putz

Last edited by a moderator:

smallblocksperry

Reaction score

Andys shit is all fucked up??? Pretty sure it just won the Long Beach nationals, and keep talking shit about raysons and GN boats, meanwhile yout drunk ass drives around in a small block outdrive schiada! If your gonna talk shit you better at least be able to back it up! We run our GNs harder than anyone out there and will murder any 19-21 vdrive out there! I'll put 5,000$ on it if anyone wants to fuck with my 24 boat this weekend in Parker! 30mph roll, dead stop, dam to dam, however you want it! And no motor rule bitchin here!

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
Lightfoot's boats are Rayson's not Connolly's

Last time I saw them they were, but I haven't seen any of the Lightfoot's in a while. :thumbsup

Doug's in that Long Beach video I posted. He was on top of the GN class for a bit. His play boats are over the top.

Is Kelly still terrorizing the river with the white PSI Rayson?

20819283_10211414520171094_8418003459692532352_o.jpg

20900587_10211414520211095_8673914272414610958_o.jpg

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
Andys shit is all fucked up??? Pretty sure it just won the Long Beach nationals, and keep talking shit about raysons and GN boats, meanwhile yout drunk ass drives around in a small block outdrive schiada! If your gonna talk shit you better at least be able to back it up! We run our GNs harder than anyone out there and will murder any 19-21 vdrive out there! I'll put 5,000$ on it if anyone wants to fuck with my 24 boat this weekend in Parker! 30mph roll, dead stop, dam to dam, however you want it! And no motor rule bitchin here!

You guys put on a great show!! Both boats are kickin ass!!! :thumbsup

overpriced hallet

Reaction score
Last time I saw them they were, but I haven't seen any of the Lightfoot's in a while. :thumbsup

Doug's in that Long Beach video I posted. He was on top of the GN class for a bit. His play boats are over the top.

Is Kelly still terrorizing the river with the white PSI Rayson?

20819283_10211414520171094_8418003459692532352_o.jpg

20900587_10211414520211095_8673914272414610958_o.jpg
You know I haven't seen that boat on the river before jerry, I seen pictures of it out there but never in person. Heard it was an ass kicker though. I'd like to put a big ci motor in mine and turn it way up with a psi but I don't think without a capsule going 120+ Would be a very smart move. Sounds fun but just seems like your setting yourself up for disaster. I hear all these guys and these big #'s but I yet to have seen any of it in a 21 v bottom. I just don't know how attainable it is. I mean these guys that were settin kilo records were runnin cut down rudders, turn fins, all kinds of scary shit and they were on the cusp for disaster. Yet a lot of people on here say I know this boat went 120+ like it was a no big deal type of thing and I just have a very hard time wrapping my head around it. I can almost guarantee you almost no one here would wanna ride in my boat at even 112 in a gn race and if they did more then likely they'd be gettin ejected within the first couple turns:D

nrbr

Reaction score
You know I haven't seen that boat on the river before jerry, I seen pictures of it out there but never in person. Heard it was an ass kicker though. I'd like to put a big ci motor in mine and turn it way up with a psi but I don't think without a capsule going 120+ Would be a very smart move. Sounds fun but just seems like your setting yourself up for disaster. I hear all these guys and these big #'s but I yet to have seen any of it in a 21 v bottom. I just don't know how attainable it is. I mean these guys that were settin kilo records were runnin cut down rudders, turn fins, all kinds of scary shit and they were on the cusp for disaster. Yet a lot of people on here say I know this boat went 120+ like it was a no big deal type of thing and I just have a very hard time wrapping my head around it. I can almost guarantee you almost no one here would wanna ride in my boat at even 112 in a gn race and if they did more then likely they'd be gettin ejected within the first couple turns:D

The only reason nobody would ride in it or near it is because you drive like an ass. If you aren't running over people and bragging about it you're gloating about winning races that nobody fast showed up for

overpriced hallet

Reaction score
The only reason nobody would ride in it or near it is because you drive like an ass. If you aren't running over people and bragging about it you're gloating about winning races that nobody fast showed up for

I assume this is Dennis? Have you ever raced with me? And lemme ask you, whom is fast? Because I know your on here runnin your chops about some ill feeing you have towards me for some bogus reason bet maybe you can explain? I'm pretty sure I have a video and some pictures to show some clarification on your hurt feelings? And as far as calling me an ass.... Well if this is coming from whom I think it is, I'm pretty sure you got me beat with that comment ;)

nrbr

Reaction score
If you call causing 2 people to go to the hospital" being fast "then you're the man dude. Fucking tool

overpriced hallet

Reaction score
If you call causing 2 people to go to the hospital" being fast "then you're the man dude. Fucking tool

:rolleyes You are a douche. Maybe you should get your info straight before you go callin names on a public forum dick. I was never involved in any sort of crash and my driving didn't cause anyone to get hurt or go to the hospital. Especially one of my best friends and surely not your dad that I always looked up to and helped me so much with building my boat. So take your shit bashing and cram it up your ass:finger

nrbr

Reaction score
:rolleyes You are a douche. Maybe you should get your info straight before you go callin names on a public forum dick. I was never involved in any sort of crash and my driving didn't cause anyone to get hurt or go to the hospital. Especially one of my best friends and surely not your dad that I always looked up to and helped me so much with building my boat. So take your shit bashing and cram it up your ass:finger

Wtf does that shitty video prove jerkoff?? You cause a wreck then run your mouth in the pits after and think it's all good now? You sir are about as douchy as it gets

Meaney77

Reaction score
Some crazy video action and great thread!!

overpriced hallet

Reaction score
Wtf does that shitty video prove jerkoff?? You cause a wreck then run your mouth in the pits after and think it's all good now? You sir are about as douchy as it gets

Hey temper tantrum boy, let me clarify some more... God your a homo. So when someone is leading a race, which is something you prolly never did because your too busy eatin a bowl of dicks, the person in the front is in control of the lanes. Now when I was clearly out front please explain to me why in the fuck the yellow boat is about 6 inches off the starboard side of my fucking boat?... Actually, fuck you I dont even care. I know what happened, you weren't in my boat and probably weren't even there for that matter and I know if you call the other gentleman involved in that incident he would beg to differ with your fucking lame ass skewed opinion. image.jpg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpg

overpriced hallet

Reaction score
Now you bag of shit, please tell me, where was I when this incident happened:headscratch::bang:

smallblocksperry

Reaction score

Speaking of driving/acting like an ass....

Forward to 2:00:00 in to see the incident then temper tantrum

[video=youtube_https;lCmtnrYipI4]https://youtu.be/lCmtnrYipI4[/video]

nrbr

Reaction score
Speaking of driving/acting like an ass....

Forward to 2:00:00 in to see the incident then temper tantrum

[video=youtube_https;lCmtnrYipI4]https://youtu.be/lCmtnrYipI4[/video]

That was dumb I was heated. But I didn't hurt anyone then go bragging about how not to fuck with me. And I had a text from him saying he was going to plow through pops next time he got squeezed. I'm glad I'm famous enough you knew to look for that as I don't even know who the fuck you are

overpriced hallet

Reaction score
You know what you did tough guy

Like I told you douche, I didn't create any accident, either one of two things happened, your dad bumped my boat and it disrupted his, or he turned on the wrong bouey, I don't even know why your in here bringing something up as I'm sure your pops wouldn't really dig it. And lemme see that text you fag. You don't have one because I never texted your ass. Furthermore, I don't drive like a dick, I have never hit anyone while driving my boat and you suck at driving boats. So don't come on here actin like you know shit or are someone who has a place to say shit. The pictures are there and everyone can clearly see who was not involved.

nrbr

Reaction score
Like I told you douche, I didn't create any accident, either one of two things happened, your dad bumped my boat and it disrupted his, or he turned on the wrong bouey, I don't even know why your in here bringing something up as I'm sure your pops wouldn't really dig it. And lemme see that text you fag. You don't have one because I never texted your ass. Furthermore, I don't drive like a dick, I have never hit anyone while driving my boat and you suck at driving boats. So don't come on here actin like you know shit or are someone who has a place to say shit. The pictures are there and everyone can clearly see who was not involved.

Lol you sound like a child. My pops is to nice to say anything. You're right maybe I should've just said nothing but where's the fun in that. And I don't save texts like a girl. I don't need to defend my boat driving to someone like you😂 now kindly go back to being one of the only people I don't t respect in circle racing and fuck off

rivergames

Reaction score
I can't wait to send that little orange boat back to the trailer pouting after getting stomped out by an egg beater!

:skull

overpriced hallet

Reaction score
Lol you sound like a child. My pops is to nice to say anything. You're right maybe I should've just said nothing but where's the fun in that. And I don't save texts like a girl. I don't need to defend my boat driving to someone like you now kindly go back to being one of the only people I don't t respect in circle racing and fuck off

Even funnier fact is that I meet your dumbass at your dads when Heath and I want to get the capsule from your dad, you didn't say a fucking word. Dork

nrbr

Reaction score
Even funnier fact is that I meet your dumbass at your dads when Heath and I want to get the capsule from your dad, you didn't say a fucking word. Dork

I didn't know it was you. Whatever move on master of insults

overpriced hallet

Reaction score
I didn't know it was you. Whatever move on master of insults

Yeah just like you didn't know it was me when I was supposedly running my mouth in the pit that day, or at your dads when you introduced yourself or or or. Just get off my nuts you geeked out coattail ridin queer. End of the day you don't like me because you think in your little pea brain that I did something intentional or unintentional but your wrong, someone made a bad move on the course that day and it wasn't me. Get over it and stop chiming in runnin your gums about it every chance you get. I enjoy haters but your gettin way to involved in an issue you know nothing about.

overpriced hallet

Reaction score
I can't wait to send that little orange boat back to the trailer pouting after getting stomped out by an egg beater!

:skull

:bsflag:I've been hearing about you and your boats putting things on trailers since the days of old with your Schiada:rolleyes only thing I've seen you put on the trailer is your broken down junk :p

nrbr

Reaction score
Yeah just like you didn't know it was me when I was supposedly running my mouth in the pit that day, or at your dads when you introduced yourself or or or. Just get off my nuts you geeked out coattail ridin queer. End of the day you don't like me because you think in your little pea brain that I did something intentional or unintentional but your wrong, someone made a bad move on the course that day and it wasn't me. Get over it and stop chiming in runnin your gums about it every chance you get. I enjoy haters but your gettin way to involved in an issue you know nothing about.

Damn dude you still on this? You're very defensive for a "great boat driver" hahahahaha

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Gotta try to make it sound somewhat exciting for the people on the internet.. LOL

By "His shit is all fucked up" I meant his logic / demeanor / etc.. Not his boat. ;) I actually like the boat! :D Truth be told I think Andy is ok, but he's got a personality disorder that shows it's head when a keyboard is put in front of him. LOL

Let me know if your serious on the 5k.

rivergames

Reaction score
:bsflag:I've been hearing about you and your boats putting things on trailers since the days of old with your Schiada:rolleyes only thing I've seen you put on the trailer is your broken down junk :p
Isn't that racing? Spanking them all and then detonating your motor? [emoji6]

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
As for the last two pages.. "Ah the politics of boat racing."

RD <------ so happy I'm not involved in that shit anymore

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score
As for the last two pages.. "Ah the politics of boat racing."

RD <------ so happy I'm not involved in that shit anymore

Boat racing sounds fun;
"You're a douche"
"No you are"
"Fuck you"
"Eat a bag of dicks"
Are these grown men or 5 year olds??? Geez, meet up and settle your shit

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Boat racing sounds fun;
"You're a douche"
"No you are"
"Fuck you"
"Eat a bag of dicks"

It's fucking crazy.. lol. I invented new curse words when I was dealing with boat racers. :D.

Some of them are great people, but some of them are energy sucking vampires.

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score
It's fucking crazy.. lol. I invented new curse words when I was dealing with boat racers. :D.

Some of them are great people, but some of them are energy sucking vampires.

I'm in town this weekend, maybe we will tip a few

nrbr

Reaction score
Boat racing sounds fun;
"You're a douche"
"No you are"
"Fuck you"
"Eat a bag of dicks"
Shutup nerd &#128526;

milkmoney

Reaction score
You jus called him a whales penis,

Dork = whales penis.
[emoji4] [emoji202]

And u still can't talk shit to me, I gave u a free keg of beer, like 6 years ago

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
I gotta step in for a second and make something clear. NRBR was rising to the top of the superstock class and almost got there before he retired. He has a ton of seat time racing several classes of boats and IMO has as much talent as anyone.

He also likes to party. :cool

Ok, thats all I've got (for now). :bunny: