WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Snow Bird Question

ksudeshi

Reaction score
For those of you that rent your places to Snow Birds during the winter, can you tell me the best way to advertise and get these renters?

cofooter

Reaction score
Or find a local property manager, they charge about 10% but they take care of all the BS.

relaxalot

Reaction score
I used craigslist with great results. You need to sift through them. There is alot of interest...

wet hull

Reaction score
We have our first snowbirds this year. We are including utilities under the set price, but was wondering if you do the same? If so do you set a allowance and if they exceed charge for the balance. I was thinking it would be really easy to run the electric bill way up and possibly the water.

boblins

Reaction score
As a former snowbird renter, most common practice we saw was to include basic utilities with a limit, but internet, etc. was usually the responsibility of renter. Have noticed lately though that internet is becoming much more likely to be included as basic utility, especially on higher cost rentals.

If you are interested, private message me and I can put your rental home information on the Canadian snowbird club facebook page. A number of the people there have lost their long term rental homes this summer ( snowbirds tend to come back year after year) due to homes being sold and are faced with last minute searches for a rental home right now. Typically looking for terms of 3 to 5 months ending in March or April.

wet hull

Reaction score
As a former snowbird renter, most common practice we saw was to include basic utilities with a limit, but internet, etc. was usually the responsibility of renter. Have noticed lately though that internet is becoming much more likely to be included as basic utility, especially on higher cost rentals.

If you are interested, private message me and I can put your rental home information on the Canadian snowbird club facebook page. A number of the people there have lost their long term rental homes this summer ( snowbirds tend to come back year after year) due to homes being sold and are faced with last minute searches for a rental home right now. Typically looking for terms of 3 to 5 months ending in March or April.

PM'ed you. Thanks

Hardly Satisfied

Riverside, CA & Havasu
Reaction score

Sent you a PM