WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Question?

Klowe

Reaction score
As i stated in the new member section. I am new here, so i am curious. Do you have meetings somewhere so i can meet everyone? Or do i just show up at one of the lakes or river hope to find you and follow you around all day?

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
No .

and

No .

Icky

Reaction score
I thought the answer was always yes

Justfishing

Reaction score
As i stated in the new member section. I am new here, so i am curious. Do you have meetings somewhere so i can meet everyone? Or do i just show up at one of the lakes or river hope to find you and follow you around all day?

New guy brings the beer. Better have a beer truck

Klowe

Reaction score
Ok so what is the answer? how does this work?

74 spectra20 v-drive

74 spectra20 v-drive
Reaction score
This is more or less an online community rather than a "club" many of the members do get together as they have been friends for a while or met at an event that was publicized on the boards and hit it off. Share where you use your boat and ill bet there are members there. This is my perspective on the site, could be different for others, but I have got o a lot of info on the boards as I was restoring my boat, good group of people.

Icky

Reaction score
Where do you boat at?

Klowe

Reaction score
Right now because of problems i have just stayed here locally in Porterville Ca area lake Success and Kaweah. But i have just about licked all of the problems. We have a trip planned to Pine flats next month on Labor day weekend. My friends just got back from Lake Tahoe last weekend. I plan on going to the River at some point. Oh and i really want to go to the celebrity golf tournament at Tahoe. I apologize to, i just noticed this is the off road section. Thought it was the boating section.

Klowe

Reaction score
By the way i do have a 700 Raptor that i need to take to Craig Sparks racing for suspension and motor upgrade. This section is for off road probably for jeeps or 4x4s.

renodaytona

Reaction score
Tahoe in general is a must. Desert Storm in Havasu in April. I'm hoping the Topock midnight run from Havasu becomes an annual event as it was a blast. There is also a number of events put on by the gents up in Nor Cal (delta Lunch Bunch) the Cat Attack up at Shasta in June.

Icky

Reaction score
I didn't realize this was in the offroad section