WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Not so Newby

Denco HTM

Reaction score
I've been around via Hotboats, performance boats etc forever. And to be honest I may have been on here long ago but did not remember any handle or passwords so I re did it all and I'm Denco HTM. I just bought myself a new old 24SS and figured hey why not reach out in here for Q and A. Always lots of good stuff on here so that's that!

Denis

milkmoney

Reaction score
Welcome back to the circus. Pics of new boat [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji4] [emoji202]

Denco HTM

Reaction score
Glad to see your your still boating and enjoying life!, here's the new Float. She has a pretty Sik motor IMO . 600 cube Dart M, AFR 357 CNC heads, Crower Rotating Assy, Jessel Shaft rockers, hand built Dominator, Crank Trigger, lightning headers with 5 inch outlets, ect. Lots of cool parts used in the build. The boat was sold new to Kenny Herring from Pass Time and he also co hosted Pinks. Kinda cool, not a big deal but a little history is always nice. Thanks for posting Milkmoney! Denis

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 132
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 126
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 141

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Very nice looking. Welcome back.

Denco HTM

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome! We just got it registered yesterday so we are close to getting it wet. The trailer hitch tongue was bad so I had to order a new one. It's a UFP and it was toast inside. Won't be here until next Tuesday, UGH another week before I can drive it! Always wanted an HTM and I'm hopeig it's everything I hoped for!, if not its up for sale LOL!! Still lots of summer left!!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That's a good looking HTM! That bravo is gonna hold up to that kind of punishment?

RD

Denco HTM

Reaction score
Well Dave that's a good point, the XR factory drive was stolen and the owner had no insurance coverage for that.
So he had the shop in Washington on Lake Tapps install a brand new Bravo. He then sold me the boat LOL!!

I have run a stock bravo with 650hp for over 10 years with zero issues, I was carful but enjoyed my heavy boat.

I have a friend that runs a AO and makes passes all day long by the Sand Bar at 110, then stabs the drive into the sand as his anchor!! TRUE STORY!! He has never had a problem.

Then there's the stories of drive failure with 600hp and many can't keep the Bravo alive for a week.

I'm hoping to use it this summer then do an upgrade. My guess is I'll keep it alive and do no damage to it, sell it and get something better. It has No time on it so at least Im starting off fresh.

Heavy feet and heavy boats seem to make short work of the stock Bravo, lighter boats and extreme care and they can live a healthy life!! So I've found anyway.

Time will tell!! Again thanks everyone for the nice comments. p.s. Anyone need a brand new Bravo, mines FOR SALE LOL!!