WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

FBI Rumblings

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
'Bout time you crawl out from under that rock!....#notfakenews

I think you've got me confused with Squeegee, Son of Maduro from the land of Caracas!

BTW, where the hell have you been? I thought you may have been tossed out with the trash cans janitor!

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I'm hearing the FBI is reopening the Clinton/Lynch matters!! :drink

I'd like to see the C@@ts, er ladies, hanging from the yardarm by their tits.

Sandlord

Reaction score
bring it on. I would love to see it in court as soon as possible and as long as possible and broadcast live

Hullbilly

Reaction score
I think you've got me confused with Squeegee, Son of Maduro from the land of Caracas!

BTW, where the hell have you been? I thought you may have been tossed out with the trash cans janitor!

Had to go OCONUS for a few weeks for advanced waste basket sanitation training.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
After being caught hiding the truth from the American people, the FBI has just “reopened” our FOIA case.

The ACLJ just received a letter from the FBI bureaucracy informing us that it has “reopened” our Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request into the clandestine meeting between former Obama Attorney General Lynch and former President Clinton while the Department of Justice (DOJ) and FBI were conducting a criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton.

The FBI’s letter – dated one week after we publicly excoriated the FBI for lying to us when the Comey-led FBI told us last October that it had “no” records responsive to our request – now states that “records potentially responsive to your request may exist.”

It is unbelievable that the FBI bureaucracy still only admits that some documents “may exist.”

We know they exist. As we explained more than a week ago, here are several FBI documents we already know the then Comey-led FBI was hiding from the public:

https://aclj.org/government-corrupt...nformational&utm_content=JayLive&sf61465700=1

Sandlord

Reaction score
they should reopen every case that was investigated by the previous administration,
Fast and furious
IRS Targeting
Benghazi
Illegal Servers
Etc