WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

A little project we have going on.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
One of our good friends/customers called us and asked us to a job for him. He was at his wits end with the local talent and he wanted someone he could 100% trust to get the job done and done in a timely manner. Having done quite a few projects both commercial and residential for him, he asked us what it would take. we had two of our top installers load up and head east to Havasu.

It's surprising how quick the license process is when you have an active CA license. Dealing with AZ is much easier than CA.
IMG_0145.jpg

About 11pm last night. Our guys refused to show up with a dirty truck. So they stopped in Parker to give the old girl a quick bath. (I would've stopped at roadrunner and given my liver a good alcohol cleanse....lol)
IMG_0152.jpg

Starting our day about the time RD goes to bed.
IMG_0150.jpg

The house currently has two single stage 10 seer heat pumps.
IMG_0151.jpg

We made quick work of getting the old air handlers out.
IMG_0147.jpg

We are putting in two 16seer two stage amana heat pump systems with variable speed blowers and ultra violet air purification [emoji106]
IMG_0148.jpg

Although not required in AZ sealing up the return ole bums and ducting to ensure minimal leakage (it's a Ca title 24 requirement)
IMG_0149.jpg

Daytona47

Reaction score
How was getting the license over they're. I hold a c 10 here for my business . I've been wanting to get my az license.

Joker

Reaction score
How was getting the license over they're. I hold a c 10 here for my business . I've been wanting to get my az license.

Getting a license in AZ is simple as it's a reciprocity state, therefore your trade exam can be waived if you meet the conditions. Being able to take the exam in CA is also a bonus.

nrbr

Reaction score
Don't forget the hers test 😁

BasilHayden

Reaction score
This stuff served its time. It's now time to go to AC unit heaven.

View attachment 580899

Thanks guys, so nice to know your taking care of it. Unit one is online and has the house cool, will be great to have unit 2 online tomorrow before we get to town.

As I say in my ad here on RDP, Boaters helping boaters and knowing we both care. Dinner at La Vida tomorrow night?

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks guys, so nice to know your taking care of it. Unit one is online and has the house cool, will be great to have unit 2 online tomorrow before we get to town.

As I say in my ad here on RDP, Boaters helping boaters and knowing we both care. Dinner at La Vida tomorrow night?

Plan is to be in Parker tomorrow night and take the guys to roadrunner. [emoji106] they made great progress today.

BasilHayden

Reaction score
Can't thank Brian and Bill enough.
Just pulled in and the house is very nice and cool, other than their stickers and the different color air-handlers I couldn't tell they were even here.

That's what I call a "hook-up", knowing you can trust the guy to take care of your shit as if its his. Not once was I concerned and they didn't let us down,

Thanks Dynamic!