WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Key West Worlds in Nov.

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
Well its official...RD and Crew are heading back this year. Weather Permitting we are taking the LuckyStrike....Or Party our Asses off on the Jet Express..Looks like Stacy found a Slip And We are Set on Rooms.
I know Tank and wife are going be there...Roll Call for and RDP members going to be down there.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
I can't wait. Gonna be be a great trip.

Tank

Reaction score
Oh, it's on like donkey kong!!! Kelly and I are booked wed-Sunday. Got a little house off of ducal. Hope you bring the boat and we can hitch a ride to the sandbar Saturday!!

Always a little drinking involved. Lol
IMG_6983.jpg IMG_7080.jpg IMG_6986.jpg IMG_7077.jpg

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
We are in

Remember Tank if you want to go to the sandbar you have to get up before noon :)
and for you peeps that haven't been to key west during the worlds that is a lot harder than it sounds

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
One of my favorite places in the world. My wife and I have been talking about coming down to see the races. I think we will be there next year! Have fun and be safe!

Btw start your night off at Kellys (the old Pan Am office) happy hour and key lime margaritas. We start every night off there and its just great!

Tank

Reaction score
We are in

Remember Tank if you want to go to the sandbar you have to get up before noon :)
and for you peeps that haven't been to key west during the worlds that is a lot harder than it sounds

Hahahaha. You know what's funny? We've had ride opportunities on a multitude of kick ass boats including a canopied MTI and can never get it together enough to get up Saturday morning! It's rough after going hard for 2 days straight with minimal sleep. Lol

We need to hit the back deck bar again. That place is awesome at sunset!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Looking forward to it AJ!! I'd love to move down to key west or some variant..

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
Looking forward to it AJ!! I'd love to move down to key west or some variant..

My wife and I have chatted about this on numerous occasions. I think I would love it for a bit but the novelty may wear off after a few years. Well she says that. I think going out on my boat in that blue water, riding our bikes around and fishing every day doesn't seem too bad. Home prices are out of this world there. We looked at one place in Key West and it was 1100.00 a sq ft!!!!

If you get a chance, make sure to take the sea plane over to Ft. Jefferson. One of the coolest things we have ever done.

36495716941_70a1b25873_c.jpg

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
Where you at off of Duvall AJ? RD and crew staying no in the house with you?

Yes All are flying into Ft Myers and staying up here...RD and Stacy are coming in early ...Like Tues Wed Then fly back following Tues...Not sure about the rest.

Tracy Sarver will most likely give us a Mini Tour of the NorTech Plant when they get in...Do a little Boating Local..IE Sanabel Ft Myers Beach Picnic Island..Then Leave My Dock at 8:00 AM Fri Morn..Weather Permitting ...And B-Line to KW....Looks like Right Now we have eight (8) in the Boat Plus Gear Luggage Beverages and Ice and 228 gallons of fuel....So Pray For Flat Seas..If not well run the Jet Express Down and back...Hang out till Sunday and take a nice runback

Duval street B&B i think ....Im sure Stacy will chime in:D

Tank

Reaction score
Sounds like a GREAT trip. The nor tech factory is always a good visit. Always busy busy in there.

See you guys down there! [emoji106][emoji106]

Spudsbud

Reaction score
Where you stayin? Dates? Last year was a very close swing and a miss. This year I'm intent.....
Dave, you need shooter.... ;)

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
Yes All are flying into Ft Myers and staying up here...RD and Stacy are coming in early ...Like Tues Wed Then fly back following Tues...Not sure about the rest.

Tracy Sarver will most likely give us a Mini Tour of the NorTech Plant when they get in...Do a little Boating Local..IE Sanabel Ft Myers Beach Picnic Island..Then Leave My Dock at 8:00 AM Fri Morn..Weather Permitting ...And B-Line to KW....Looks like Right Now we have eight (8) in the Boat Plus Gear Luggage Beverages and Ice and 228 gallons of fuel....So Pray For Flat Seas..If not well run the Jet Express Down and back...Hang out till Sunday and take a nice runback

Duval street B&B i think ....Im sure Stacy will chime in:D

Duval house BNB is where we're staying. We're coming in Thursday evening some time.

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
Duval house BNB is where we're staying. We're coming in Thursday evening some time.

Thursday Eve....Come On ...We Leave in the Morning..???You can sleep on all the luggage in the cuddy....Fun Ride We will Give you..lOL:skull:eek:yikes:drink:thumbsup

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
We were just talking about this yesterday! What are the exact dates?

catman

Reaction score
We are booked ..Gilberts Thursday for the lunch run then 11/9 to 11/13 at Margaritaville ocean front suite in front of the races.Never have stayed there,I hope its nice.Trying to rent a cc for the week but all i can find is a cc fishing boat with a who knows motor.Still in the hunt.Then its off to the upper keys for some r & r and some vacation pad looking.We should all meet up for a rip !!!!

A.J,Did you like staying at Margaritaville (The old Westin )..

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
We are booked ..Gilberts Thursday for the lunch run then 11/9 to 11/13 at Margaritaville ocean front suite in front of the races.Never have stayed there,I hope its nice.Trying to rent a cc for the week but all i can find is a cc fishing boat with a who knows motor.Still in the hunt.Then its off to the upper keys for some r & r and some vacation pad looking.We should all meet up for a rip !!!!

Yes I Did!!! Very nice rooms we had a pool side room. The Deck Bar is killer at sunset. :drink

Looking Forward to meeting you in person:thumbsup

Tank

Reaction score
I am so flipping excited that we pulled this together again this year!! And it's an RDP wrecking crew for sure!
WMC's, RD's, SFV2RVR's, Lucky Strike and Outdrive1!

Other AJ not rollin this year?

240Hallett

Reaction score

Yes I Did!!! Very nice rooms we had a pool side room. The Deck Bar is killer at sunset. :drink

Looking Forward to meeting you in person:thumbsup

We stayed there last year for fantasy Fest ( it was still the Westin). It was great!

Tank

Reaction score
You mean Barrett...Yeah he will be here...Or Havasu Timmy..??? Im sure he will be here as well

Not barrett - I have an eye on him always. Lol

It's Tim. That's who I was thinking of. I was fairly drunk surprisingly. Always thought he was another AJ. LOL good dude. Is he on here?

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
I am so flipping excited that we pulled this together again this year!! And it's an RDP wrecking crew for sure!
WMC's, RD's, SFV2RVR's, Lucky Strike and Outdrive1!
It's going to be funnnnn. JBS needs to make it happen

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
Not barrett - I have an eye on him always. Lol

It's Tim. That's who I was thinking of. I was fairly drunk surprisingly. Always thought he was another AJ. LOL good dude. Is he on here?

Havasu Timmy Very rarely comes on Rds But he is always over at the house...Weird...Thats Timmy Yeah he will most likely be here/There:D:D

Magic1

Reaction score
Im going as well, certainly not bringing my 21 LOL. I am riding with my buddy Cole in his Skater ( Savage Skater ). Hope to see some Parker / Havasu peeps there as well. For sure need to order up a RDP Hat to represent the West

Scot

Tank

Reaction score
Yea Dave! We need some RDP hats to rep Florida. Though Barrett said he made some hats soooooooooo.......

Reactions: Wmc

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
Ya we need to do the hat dance

Warlock1

Reaction score
Since we are Key West Virgins we will need some guidance on where to stay. We will probably drive down as Sonya wants to do that or maybe the KW Express if other people take that route.

AJ I'll get in touch with you for the details.

catman

Reaction score
A.J,Will you be stopping at Gilberts on Thursday ?

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
A.J,Will you be stopping at Gilberts on Thursday ?

No...Most the crew not coming in to Ft Myers until Thursday...And Weather Permitting We leave Fri Morning and straight shot to KW...Gilberts will be a Zoo:D

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
Wmc and Wendi landing on the 8th 1159 pm