WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

HEY TARDS!

500bbc

Reaction score
Does this help you lying cockgobblers?

"Not all of those people were neo-Nazis."

Trump again blasted the white supremacists in Charlottesville, and he also tore into the man charged with driving his car into a group of Antifa counter-protesters as a "disgrace to his family and country ... a murderer."

"Those people ? all of those people ? excuse me. I've condemned neo-Nazis. I've condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were White Supremacists, by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue, Robert E. Lee.
And you take a look at some of the groups and you see ? and you'd know it if you were honest reporters, which in many cases you're not, but many of those people were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee.
But you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group ? excuse me, excuse me ? I saw the same pictures as you did.
I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists."

:fingerTards:finger

wallnutz

Reaction score
I listened to Trumps speech in it's entirety yesterday, not just the little snippets that the MSM puts out there to fit their narratives. I think I understood what he was trying to say about the good people on both sides, so did the couple of guys that listened to it with me. So now I guess we are labeled "racists" since we think we know what he meant. Ya the guy can't articulate anything off the cuff very well, but if you listen with an open mind I think you can get what he was trying to say. I know some will agree with me, and some will say I am a racist. What I think Trump was trying to say that keeps getting twisted, is the night before there was a peaceful protest from both sides, there was no violence. There were also good law abiding people there protesting the next day, on both sides.. They were there protesting the removal of "our" history. One side didn't leave when the Nazi fuckers started chanting against jews. They didn't walk away when the white supremacy dicks showed up because they have their rights guaranteed by the Constitution to protest too. So they were thrown into the racist crowd by the media. I know there were good people on the other side to, they were there to protest what they think is right. They also didn't leave when the Antifa assholes showed up. They were there to protest as is protected by the Constitution, unfortunately a young woman was killed (by an asshole in my opinion). So when "our" history, like it or not is being destroyed, knocked down, or erased we have the right to defend what we think is right because "our forefathers" already lived the history. So I guess I get to live on marked as a racist by idiots that don't even know me.

530RL

Reaction score
Does this help you lying cockgobblers?

"Not all of those people were neo-Nazis."

Trump again blasted the white supremacists in Charlottesville, and he also tore into the man charged with driving his car into a group of Antifa counter-protesters as a "disgrace to his family and country ... a murderer."

"Those people ? all of those people ? excuse me. I've condemned neo-Nazis. I've condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were White Supremacists, by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue, Robert E. Lee.
And you take a look at some of the groups and you see ? and you'd know it if you were honest reporters, which in many cases you're not, but many of those people were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee.
But you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group ? excuse me, excuse me ? I saw the same pictures as you did.
I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists."

:fingerTards:finger

hungry-pretzel-iStock_000018610872Large-E.jpg

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I listened to Trumps speech in it's entirety yesterday, not just the little snippets that the MSM puts out there to fit their narratives. I think I understood what he was trying to say about the good people on both sides, so did the couple of guys that listened to it with me. So now I guess we are labeled "racists" since we think we know what he meant. Ya the guy can't articulate anything off the cuff very well, but if you listen with an open mind I think you can get what he was trying to say. I know some will agree with me, and some will say I am a racist. What I think Trump was trying to say that keeps getting twisted, is the night before there was a peaceful protest from both sides, there was no violence. There were also good law abiding people there protesting the next day, on both sides.. They were there protesting the removal of "our" history. One side didn't leave when the Nazi fuckers started chanting against jews. They didn't walk away when the white supremacy dicks showed up because they have their rights guaranteed by the Constitution to protest too. So they were thrown into the racist crowd by the media. I know there were good people on the other side to, they were there to protest what they think is right. They also didn't leave when the Antifa assholes showed up. They were there to protest as is protected by the Constitution, unfortunately a young woman was killed (by an asshole in my opinion). So when "our" history, like it or not is being destroyed, knocked down, or erased we have the right to defend what we think is right because "our forefathers" already lived the history. So I guess I get to live on marked as a racist by idiots that don't even know me.

You will not be alone and there are millions that see things as you just described them......You'll come to ignore the negative noise. Hopefully that negative noise will fade away and the nation survives it.;)

530RL

Reaction score

People hear what they hear and what matters is the reaction. You heard and took his words they way you did. People like David Duke and other groups heard his words and took them as words of support. Clearly many people heard his words in different ways or there would not be all this blowback and discussion.

Doesn't make you a racist or anything else in any way.

As Trump supporters repeatedly say. Trump is a super smart and media savvy guy. He knew what he was doing and clearly stated it in a way where it was completely left open for interpretation. That is Trump and how he works as a politician. He keeps all of his base together that way.

squeezer

Reaction score
It doesnt matter if you think what trump said was good, bad or otherwise.

What matters is there are growing numbers of people. (Some of whom are posting on this board and will reply to this thread...) That think marching under a Nazi flag is in some way OK or even honorable. I 100% support their right to do so as it is one of the very tenants this country is founded on. BUT and its a very big BUTT Supporting free speech is very different than supporting the ideology these vermin represent.

Old Texan

Reaction score
People hear what they hear and what matters is the reaction. You heard and took his words they way you did. People like David Duke and other groups heard his words and took them as words of support. Clearly many people heard his words in different ways or there would not be all this blowback and discussion.

Doesn't make you a racist or anything else in any way.

As Trump supporters repeatedly say. Trump is a super smart and media savvy guy. He knew what he was doing and clearly stated it in a way where it was completely left open for interpretation. That is Trump and how he works as a politician. He keeps all of his base together that way.

So Trump denounces David Duke and his press people back that up. Duke on his own claims Trump is doing what needs to be done in Duke's opinion.

What should Trump do to further to clarify he disapproves of Duke and his ilk? Duke has Constitutional rights as do all citizens. What path does Trump have to silence Duke if Duke has broken no law? How can a government official, even the POTUS control undesirables like Duke? Restaining order to not mention his name maybe?????

How Trump works in the context you post, is your opinion of how he works. And from your vocal expressions, it's simply going to be a negative towards Trump.

All the Charlottesville incident would have needed to alter the current opinions, was to have had the nonviolent protesters that got caught up in the fray to have been harmed. Then for Tump to condemn everyone on site as bad people. The media would have instantly pointed out he did a blanket condemnation and good people were included.......But wait, a woman was killed and she was a good person as far as I've heard.

So just maybe good people were on site and got caught among the violent idiots.:yikes

Old Texan

Reaction score

What matters is there are growing numbers of people. (Some of whom are posting on this board and will reply to this thread...) That think marching under a Nazi flag is in some way OK or even honorable. I 100% support their right to do so as it is one of the very tenants this country is founded on. BUT and its a very big BUTT Supporting free speech is very different than supporting the ideology these vermin represent.

I've followed these recent threads fairly closely, and not seen even a hint that anyone posting has supported the Nazi flag or it's bearers. What you have stated is what anyone on here agrees with as I've observed.

The only point I and others are puzzled by, is why some seem to indicate the opposing side Antifa doesn't deserve to also be denounced as having been part of violent portion ofthe incident.

Many are blaming the local LE for allowing the 2 groups to collide. To me this incident points to the issues LE has to deal with. The media and loud reactionaries will fault LE if they react and hold down any protesting and they will be faulted if they stand back and "hope" nothing goes wrong. The world has far too many Armchair Quarterbacks with blurred hindsight causing LE to become political hostages on making decisions on the "front lines"......Damned if they do, damned if they don't

500bbc

Reaction score

So what you're saying is it's OK or even honorable to march under a Nazi flag?

You sick fucking bastard!:finger

LakeMeadLavey

Reaction score
Yesterday I heard KNX1070's Charles Feldman (total douche bag BTW) quote Trump as saying "not all the KKK and White Supremacist were bad people"?? That is totally incorrect as to what he actually said as I listened to his speech closely. The truth is he said "not all people on either side were bad people". Crazy how the media can get away with twisting statements into their liking when its completely false. That's ok though? Comparing Trump to Hitler and the Nazi's is just a total crock of shit IMO.

530RL

Reaction score
So Trump denounces David Duke and his press people back that up. Duke on his own claims Trump is doing what needs to be done in Duke's opinion.

What should Trump do to further to clarify he disapproves of Duke and his ilk? Duke has Constitutional rights as do all citizens. What path does Trump have to silence Duke if Duke has broken no law? How can a government official, even the POTUS control undesirables like Duke? Restaining order to not mention his name maybe?????

How Trump works in the context you post, is your opinion of how he works. And from your vocal expressions, it's simply going to be a negative towards Trump.

All the Charlottesville incident would have needed to alter the current opinions, was to have had the nonviolent protesters that got caught up in the fray to have been harmed. Then for Tump to condemn everyone on site as bad people. The media would have instantly pointed out he did a blanket condemnation and good people were included.......But wait, a woman was killed and she was a good person as far as I've heard.

So just maybe good people were on site and got caught among the violent idiots.:yikes

I completely understand as a Trump supporter you will not accept this but it is possible that Trump has sent mixed messages on these topics and other topics relating to American values (See McCain comments and others) and as such when he speaks, people are rationally confused as to what his values really are.

Whether one supports Trump or does not support Trump, there does seem to be some evidence that there is some confusion on where he stands and at the end of the day and that would be on him and his mixed messaging.

Or, one could take my personal conclusion that the mixed messaging is intentional and his words in his unscheduled press conference on Tuesday were exactly whom the man is.

500bbc

Reaction score
Yesterday I heard KNX1070's Charles Feldman (total douche bag BTW) quote Trump as saying "not all the KKK and White Supremacist were bad people"?? That is totally incorrect as to what he actually said as I listened to his speech closely. The truth is he said "not all people on either side were bad people". Crazy how the media can get away with twisting statements into their liking when its completely false. That's ok though? Comparing Trump to Hitler and the Nazi's is just a total crock of shit IMO.

That's what's rattling around in the empty heads of both 5turdy and Booby.

Yet they openly support BLM and killing cops.

Old Texan

Reaction score
I completely understand as a Trump supporter you will not accept this but it is possible that Trump has sent mixed messages on these topics and other topics relating to American values (See McCain comments and others) and as such when he speaks, people are rationally confused as to what his values really are.

Whether one supports Trump or does not support Trump, there does seem to be some evidence that there is some confusion on where he stands and at the end of the day and that would be on him and his mixed messaging.

Or, one could take my personal conclusion that the mixed messaging is intentional and his words in his unscheduled press conference on Tuesday were exactly whom the man is.

Fair enough. He does not communicate articulately off script and that has been evident to me from early on. But neither was Obama or W. I bring them up only as an example to bolster the fact, neither was under the highest power on the media microscope as to pulling out every statement and slanting it in a negative direction. And the media is far too often completely inaccurate and often as not, changes content to fit their agenda.

I can again agree with your conclusion on mixed messaging and even go so far as believing "some" of it is intentional. But for the most part, I think the man is just incapable of keeping his mouth shut. And his exuberance makes him spew out statements subject to be twisted into negatives and contradictions to canned statements.

As far as judging who the man is by his unscripted words, is a reach because those words now become a matter of interpretation. Which is fine if both sides would take each statement at its face value and not embellish and twist it, adding to, subtracting from, and altering the content.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
What matters is there are growing numbers of people. (Some of whom are posting on this board and will reply to this thread...) That think marching under a Nazi flag is in some way OK or even honorable.

What is the screen name or can you quote the post(s)?

I'd be very careful making statements like that if you're just saying it to stir the pot and create drama. It needs to be very specific otherwise you run the risk of labeling and grouping quite a few people from this forum as racists.

If it is just an opinion you have that's not what your post says...

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

I'd like to see your list of who you think these people are: "That think marching under a Nazi flag is in some way OK or even honorable."

Hullbilly

Reaction score
I'd like to see your list of who you think these people are: "That think marching under a Nazi flag is in some way OK or even honorable."

It's ok for squeegee to support blm, la razzle, black panthers tho....they're all about equality, peace and love man! What a tool

500bbc

Reaction score

?? He says right in his post he supports them.:D

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I'm siding with squeezer on this. He did not say he supports them. He said he supported their right to protest. Which is their first ammendment right.

500bbc

Reaction score
I'm siding with squeezer on this. He did not say he supports them. He said he supported their right to protest. Which is their first ammendment right.

No, no you have it wrong, he says it right there. Just look.

He says he supports them, just doesn't call them fine.:rolleyes

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
No, no you have it wrong, he says it right there. Just look.

He says he supports them, just doesn't call them fine.:rolleyes
There are times when words need to be taken at face value. Exactly as said. Then there are times when people don't articulate exactly what they meet to say. These times require a little thought and reading between the lines. Also the context comes into play.

The context of the sentences prior show what he was getting at. Rights.

Sorry if I fucked up the pretezel.

Old Texan

Reaction score

That he does. He clarifies his statement for it to mean their "right"......One just has to read it several times as it is written rather clumsy. He doesn't condone their actions themselves.

Hopefully the squeeze can open his mind up when others, Trump in particular, stumble with wording and others turn it into a shitfest.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
That he does. He clarifies his statement for it to mean their "right"......One just has to read it several times as it is written rather clumsy. He doesn't condone their actions themselves.

Hopefully the squeeze can open his mind up when others, Trump in particular, stumble with wording and others turn it into a shitfest.
That will never happen.

500bbc

Reaction score

He condones their actions as much as President Trump does.

Why aren't Booby and 5turdy calling him out?:D