WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump to visit Phoenix Tuesday

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
Hell no, I'm going to stay a safe distance away. I can protest here with my keyboard 120 miles away in Tucson. :D

With your pants down around your ankles, you and your keyboard are not protesting, you are having a "liberal think tank meeting" .....................

TUCSON; wants to be California, another liberal gateway for illegals to enter and vote in the USA ........... You must be so proud .

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
With your pants down around your ankles, you and your keyboard are not protesting, you are having a "liberal think tank meeting" .....................

TUCSON; wants to be California, another liberal gateway for illegals to enter and vote in the USA ........... You must be so proud .

Tucson is sending Raul Grijalva to protest, he makes me look like a Trump supporter. ;)

AzGeo

Reaction score
Tucson is sending Raul Grijalva to protest, he makes me look like a Trump supporter. ;)

There are "USA haters" all over this country, and he is one of the most outspoken . (in the Southwest)

FUNNY that your neighbors elected a guy who openly calls for the breaking of federal laws, destruction of the Constitution, open borders, free food, housing and education of illegal people, and this is NOT his first term in office .

The man wishes to give away, what he does not own ! He EXPECTS all of us to pay for HIS ILLEGAL GENEROSITY .

The man champions people to break laws, while he holds an elected government office .

Does he follow any laws, or just the one's he LIKES ?

So let me get this straight; Rep. Grijalva is publicly vocal and active on breaking US laws, and the distruction of the Constitution, while holding an elected government office in Arizona, who has been repeatedly re elected by people of Tucson (and other cities), some of which sit at their computer keyboards with their pants down around their ankles, telling their readers that TRUMP IS ALL WRONG .

In summation; YOU and Grijalva should be afforded your own opinions, but the methods you have chosen to base your opinions on (lawlessness, treason, and masterbation) lead me to believe your opinions are without merit .

thetub

Reaction score
There are "USA haters" all over this country, and he is one of the most outspoken . (in the Southwest)

FUNNY that your neighbors elected a guy who openly calls for the breaking of federal laws, destruction of the Constitution, open borders, free food, housing and education of illegal people, and this is NOT his first term in office .

The man wishes to give away, what he does not own ! He EXPECTS all of us to pay for HIS ILLEGAL GENEROSITY .

The man champions people to break laws, while he holds an elected government office .

So let me get this straight; Rep. Grijalva is publicly vocal and active on breaking US laws, and the distruction of the Constitution, while holding an elected government office in Arizona, who has been repeatedly re elected by people of Tucson (and other cities), some of which sit at their computer keyboards with their pants down around their ankles, telling their readers that TRUMP IS ALL WRONG .

In summation; YOU and Grijalva should be afforded your own opinions, but the methods you have chosen to base your opinions on (lawlessness, treason, and masterbation) lead me to believe your opinions are without merit .

AZPAU!!!!

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score

2 things George;
I despise him as much as I do Trump for opposite reasons. They are both extremists!
I don't live in his district, therefore have no power to vote against him.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score

Your neighbors. Lmao.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Sounds like the Mayor of Phoenix doesn't want him there.

Sandlord

Reaction score

lol, yes he does. Rep. Grijalva's district is mostly Indian Reservation and illegal aliens, with a piece of Yuma and and Phoenix thrown in. I'm not sure why he's really associated with Tucson.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
lol, yes he does. Rep. Grijalva's district is mostly Indian Reservation and illegal aliens, with a piece of Yuma and and Phoenix thrown in. I'm not sure why he's really associated with Tucson.

[emoji3] for your sense of humor SL

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting to see if Jeff Flake or John McCain attend. I saw Trump made an endorsement for Kelly Ward against JF on Twitter a couple days ago.

Motor Boater

Reaction score
Build the wall!!

IMG_5624.jpg

AzGeo

Reaction score

Notice the lines on the 'T' shirt, leave "liberal Tucson" out of the USA ..............

A post here stated that "Tucson was sending him to Phoenix" , I prefer he go to Chiapas, or even more south .

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
Popular in Mexico : hey, stupid, what are you, from Oaxaca ??? grijalvalandia...

530RL

Reaction score
LOL

Courts are closing early, state agencies are telling some staff to work from home, national guard will be assembled and on stand by and the list goes on and on.

One nation indivisible with liberty and justice...........oh never mind.......:box:

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
LOL

Courts are closing early, state agencies are telling some staff to work from home, national guard will be assembled and on stand by and the list goes on and on.

One nation indivisible with liberty and justice...........oh never mind.......:box:

[emoji3]
Could be a good one, I have images of people throwing rocks at AF1 when he leaves.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
LOL

AND temps are expected to plummet in Phoenix tonight!!! :party2:

Attachments

• snowflakes.jpg
    snowflakes.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 21

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
[emoji3]
Could be a good one, I have images of people throwing rocks at AF1 when he leaves.

Are you condoning felony assault against the POTUS, and damage of taxpayer owned property?

I mean, it doesn't surprise me in the least.

I have images of SS pepper spraying and dragging snowflakes off the scene!
I highly encourage you to show up and let your hate show!!:thumbup:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
What time today will the third thread of Trump AZ visit be put up.He won Az by 4%.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    83.6 KB · Views: 36

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Are you condoning felony assault against the POTUS, and damage of taxpayer owned property?

I mean, it doesn't surprise me in the least.

I have images of SS pepper spraying and dragging snowflakes off the scene!
I highly encourage you to show up and let your hate show!!:thumbup:

His boyfriend leeched into your Lounge WING thread yesterday.Excellent Thread ,Thanks.

Sandlord

Reaction score
LOL

a little political hatred?. He doesnt even get to Phoenix until 7PM.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
His boyfriend leeched into your Lounge WING thread yesterday.Excellent Thread ,Thanks.

Is there a Stalk feature on here, you and a couple others seem to always know where Bobby or I post? [emoji15]
Anyway, good morning, it's going to be "another great day". [emoji106]

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Is there a Stalk feature on here, you and a couple others seem to always know where Bobby or I post? [emoji15]
Anyway, good morning, it's going to be "another great day". [emoji106]

Exactly. What does chicken wings and the Cleveland Browns have to do with trump wasting more SS time and $$$ at a GOP rally in AZ. :headscratch:

530RL

Reaction score
a little political hatred?. He doesnt even get to Phoenix until 7PM.

His speech is scheduled for 7, so unless he has a Star Trek transporter he has to arrive in Phoenix prior to 7PM.

I think it is not political hatred but smart planning.

You have to assume there will be protesters and you have to assume he will want to intentionally stir it up especially racially. I think even a Trump supporter can admit that Trump loves the bread and circuses.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
So now there is to be no comment on your bullshit.Not a name was mentioned Kramer,but here you both are.:D

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    29 KB · Views: 38

530RL

Reaction score
I just want to see President Trump pardon Sheriff Joe and watch the snowflakes melt.

Wouldn't it be ironic if Trump pardoned a man who was convicted of completely ignoring the rule of law. Sort of sets a great precedent if there is a Democrat in the White House in the future. :hmm

In any event, the Democrats are certainly hoping he pardons Joe also. Best thing possible for them to get the turnout in 2018 especially given it is more likely than not that there will be two open Senate seats in the state.

Sandlord

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be ironic if Trump pardoned a man who was convicted of completely ignoring the rule of law. Sort of sets a great precedent if there is a Democrat in the White House in the future. :hmm

In any event, the Democrats are certainly hoping he pardons Joe also. Best thing possible for them to get the turnout in 2018 especially given it is more likely than not that there will be two open Senate seats in the state.

Thanks for the laugh, funniest thing I've read all year.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score

Oh that's right, he ignored the orders of a corrupt liberal judge.

Maybe we should use some of the same Liberal logic the constitution is a moving breathing object[emoji849]

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
So now there is to be no comment on your bullshit.Not a name was mentioned Kramer,but here you both are.:D

Not hard to figure out Matlock. There was only 12 posts in the thread. And 7 of them were WTGs. :rolleyes

530RL

Reaction score
Oh that's right, he ignored the orders of a corrupt liberal judge.

Maybe we should use some of the same Liberal logic the constitution is a moving breathing object[emoji849]

It has been proven as a fact, not an opinion, that Sheriff Joe's management led to the repeated stopping of legitimate US Citizens for reasons only because they were driving while brown. It is a statistical fact and despite that fact, he chose to ignore the judges orders to stop violating the constitutional rights of valid US citizens.

Should not the constitution and the 4th amendment apply to those US Citizens too? Or are they a different class due to their heritage?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Yea, almost as bad as Clinton pardoning the sentences of 16 members of FALN, which is a Puerto Rican paramilitary organization that set off 120 bombs in the United States. They were responsible for "6 deaths and the permanent maiming of dozens of others, including law enforcement officials." Congress condemned this action by President Clinton, with votes of 95–2 in the Senate and 311–41 in the House. The U.S. House Committee on Government Reform held an investigation on the matter, but the Justice Department prevented FBI officials from testifying. Clinton cited executive privilege for his refusal to turn over some documents to Congress related to his decision to offer clemency to members of the FALN terrorist group.

:party:

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
It has been proven as a fact, not an opinion, that Sheriff Joe's management led to the repeated stopping of legitimate US Citizens for reasons only because they were driving while brown. It is a statistical fact and despite that fact, he chose to ignore the judges orders to stop violating the constitutional rights of valid US citizens.

Should not the constitution and the 4th amendment apply to those US Citizens too? Or are they a different class due to their heritage?

Since when have you liberals started believing in facts and the constitution?

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
LOL

Longer than you Nazis.........

LOL. That's OK I've been called a racist for the last eight years because I disagree with a ridiculous ideology of a president that just happens to be African-American.

I guess I can call you super troll #2, sorry stainless already got #1

530RL

Reaction score
LOL. That's OK I've been called a racist for the last eight years because I disagree with a ridiculous ideology of a president that just happens to be African-American.

I guess I can call you super troll #2, sorry stainless already got #1

LOL, That's OK I've been called a liberal for the last couple years because I disagree with a ridiculous ideaology of a president that just happens to be a republican, but neither conservative nor a believer in the Constitution.

Since you, like WTG, Tex, Nganga, Regor, 500 and others in the Fab 5 prefer personal attacks over discussions of substance or policy; if I'm a liberal, you must be a racist.........see how that works.......:thumbup::thumbup:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
No doubt about it you do not bother to comprehend,this thread your name not mentioned.Re:the WING thread in the lounge was was interesting and well read.Take the time to read.Your little helper runs right behind you in every thread.DO NOT stop fast Kramer,he will be right up your ass all day.lol

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 27

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Exactly. What does chicken wings and the Cleveland Browns have to do with trump wasting more SS time and $$$ at a GOP rally in AZ. :headscratch:

Lol. Hypocrite much?

You trolled a straight up wing recipe thread. There wasn't even a talk of football until you interjected.
I didn't mind at all, for the record, but let's keep it honest over who's the fucking stalker here!:rolleyes

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Oh c'mon, we all know you'll make more comments. [emoji106]

No doubt about it you do not bother to comprehend,this thread your name not mentioned.Re:the WING thread in the lounge was was interesting and well read.Take the time to read.Your little helper runs right behind you in every thread.DO NOT stop fast Kramer,he will be right up your ass all day.lol

[emoji6]