Excellent gel and colors
New sunbrella bimini and new storage cover
Dual boarding ladders
Extreme Trailer
Always stored indoors
Clean Titles in Hand
Stored near Lake Texoma $47500.00
Normal wear for a 10 year old boat.
Starts first time everytime and runs great no issues.

boat 032.jpg boat 003.jpg boat 033.jpg boat 031.jpg boat 007.jpg boat 008.jpg boat 006.jpg boat 014.jpg boat 010.jpg boat 011.jpg boat 015.jpg boat 012.jpg boat 013.jpg boat 020.jpg boat 021.jpg boat 022.jpg boat 024.jpg boat 025.jpg boat 026.jpg boat 030.jpg boat 034.jpg boat 039.jpg boat 040.jpg boat 041.jpg

Last edited:

Andy B.

Reaction score
Nice boat GLWTS! I saw a lot of theses on the water in Havasu this past weekend they look bigger than 25'!!:thumbup:

scooter1

Reaction score
Yes I bought it from them last year. Good guys to work with from my experience.

These boats have everything. Clean design and quality throughout. I wish I had the cash then I would come get it and pull it back to Illinois. Good luck selling it, the new owner will be getting a great boat.

RusNab

Reaction score
These boats have everything. Clean design and quality throughout. I wish I had the cash then I would come get it and pull it back to Illinois. Good luck selling it, the new owner will be getting a great boat.

I agree, the tremor is a great all around boat. I love this thing but a toon will be a better a better fit for the family. Until then I get to enjoy the boat, not too many of these east of Arizona. Definitely a conversation starter.

LC925

Reaction score
New lower price $49750.00

GLWS.

This was my original boat and sad the day we let it go. Looking at the hours you didn't have much seat time with it, but hope you enjoyed the time you did put on it.

RusNab

Reaction score
GLWS.

This was my original boat and sad the day we let it go. Looking at the hours you didn't have much seat time with it, but hope you enjoyed the time you did put on it.

You chose excellent colors for the gel! There are a few more hours on it now, I love this thing, but a toon will fit the family better now. It's a smooth ride and looks great, most people
East of Arizona know nothing of the custom West coast boats which is really too bad. So much ingenuity and beauty being incorporated vs cookie cutter rattle traps. Maybe I could swing a
288 Howard one day and have the best of both worlds!!!

LC925

Reaction score
Yeah I would love a Howard 28 SCS but also looking at the ShockWave 26 cat. Haven't decided on what's next... after the wedding of course lol so have a year to decide.

RusNab

Reaction score
I should be able to help with shipping out West if that is a sticking point. FYI

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
I went from fun boat to pontoon for my kids, i HATED it and really wasn’t much more family oriented to be honest. Was just a pain but i had bought an Evolution Pontoon and they are heavy dogs but was a sour taste i still haven’t gotten over