WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu this weekend!! (Enough Political BS)

Hammer

Reaction score
Headed out with Johnny 1.0 about 7pm. We ended up tying one on last night till 3am. I'm hurting today. Lol

My daughter is 7 months. We stopped for fuel in Barstow.
IMG_0702.jpg

Hit 3 dunes for the day. Shot of Johnny 1.0 on our way to the springs .

IMG_0707.jpg IMG_0707.jpg

The wives(and Reese)
IMG_0713.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0714.jpg
    IMG_0714.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 7

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
What a proud Dad you must be Hammer, your Daughter is soooo cute!

How do you even get anything done! I would have to have her in my arms 24/7 lol :D

Hammer

Reaction score
What a proud Dad you must be Hammer, your Daughter is soooo cute!

How do you even get anything done! I would have to have her in my arms 24/7 lol :D

Lol. She's awesome very chill and easy going. Favorite part of my day is getting her out of her crib each morning when she wakes up.

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Looks like a great weekend so far, Mike. Your daughter is beautiful and the joy I saw in your face in that pic when you were holding her said it all.
Parenthood is life at another level.
Thinking about where you have been and where you have come just leaves me with a smile on my face.

We hare heading up to the Oregon Coast next week for some camping in the dunes and playing with the Rzrs. First time out since we lost Dawson but this trip was planned last year and he would want us to go...so we will. Got a house sitter to keep the sprinklers going, LOL. Anyway it just so happens Dawson's Mom's father lives near Coos Bay and he has a commercial style fishing boat. I am told we only need to plan for 5 dinners...there will be two fresh seafood extravaganzas, Halibut, etc...all caught same day. Last time we did this he had Halibut, Scallops, Crab, and even some shrimp.

These two meals are darn near worth the drive by themselves, LOL.

Hammer

Reaction score
Looks like a great weekend so far, Mike. Your daughter is beautiful and the joy I saw in your face in that pic when you were holding her said it all.
Parenthood is life at another level.
Thinking about where you have been and where you have come just leaves me with a smile on my face.

We hare heading up to the Oregon Coast next week for some camping in the dunes and playing with the Rzrs. First time out since we lost Dawson but this trip was planned last year and he would want us to go...so we will. Got a house sitter to keep the sprinklers going, LOL. Anyway it just so happens Dawson's Mom's father lives near Coos Bay and he has a commercial style fishing boat. I am told we only need to plan for 5 dinners...there will be two fresh seafood extravaganzas, Halibut, etc...all caught same day. Last time we did this he had Halibut, Scallops, Crab, and even some shrimp.

These two meals are darn near worth the drive by themselves, LOL.

Thanks FBT! Shes the best thing ever. Loves the water more than anything.

Have a great trip.. the food sounds amazing![emoji1303]

Andy01

Reaction score
Good to see ya last night ham, was a great time at losers lounge!!

Hammer

Reaction score
IMG_0749.jpg
Tried this place put before we left.