WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Keeping floor clean

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
So I'm an OCD freak about clean and sometimes it's over board, but having an 8yo daughter and a chipaholic 2 year old son seems I'm always on my hands and knees picking up little crumbs in the boat, and getting the shop vac in and out of the boat is a serious pita. Was playing around on DeWalt's site a few weeks ago looking at batteries for my tools (18v xrp) and came across their little handheld vacuum and thought well it's another battery worse case but didn't expect much more then the power of an old dustbuster.
Well ordered anyway as I said figuring for 129$ at least I'm getting a 60$ battery at least, but wow it's bad ass, sucks better then a 500$ hooker, keep it in boat when we are out, but mama steals it constantly for cleaning couches and other little things around the house. I can say it's one of the best 130$ I've spent in a very long time specially since again like I keep going at the fact of the battery and me having 5 other tools with same battery.

https://www.hayneedle.com/product/d...MIy8_tn6Dk1QIVBm5-Ch1PlAcvEAQYCCABEgJhZvD_BwE

Attachments

• IMG_8283.JPG
    IMG_8283.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 244

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So I'm an OCD freak about clean and sometimes it's over board, but having an 8yo daughter and a chipaholic 2 year old son seems I'm always on my hands and knees picking up little crumbs in the boat, and getting the shop vac in and out of the boat is a serious pita. Was playing around on DeWalt's site a few weeks ago looking at batteries for my tools (18v xrp) and came across their little handheld vacuum and thought well it's another battery worse case but didn't expect much more then the power of an old dustbuster.
Well ordered anyway as I said figuring for 129$ at least I'm getting a 60$ battery at least, but wow it's bad ass, sucks better then a 500$ hooker, keep it in boat when we are out, but mama steals it constantly for cleaning couches and other little things around the house. I can say it's one of the best 130$ I've spent in a very long time specially since again like I keep going at the fact of the battery and me having 5 other tools with same battery.

https://www.hayneedle.com/product/dewaltpowertoolsdc515k12galheavyduty18voltwetdryportablevac.cfm?source=pla&kwid=GarageOrganizers level05&tid=JEN131-1&adtype=pla&kw=&lsft=adtype:pla&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIy8_tn6Dk1QIVBm5-Ch1PlAcvEAQYCCABEgJhZvD_BwE

Stacy asked me last night what I want for Christmas.. LOL I think I just found it! :)

RD

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Stacy asked me last night what I want for Christmas.. LOL I think I just found it! :)

RD

Yea i will say it is used around the house by my baus almost daily as well. Also if you already have a handful of Dewalt tools you truly can’t go wrong as you get a new battery for them as well at the same time basically. The boat never leaves the garage without that little handheld shop-vac now also. 6 months later and it’s still one of my favorite gifts and or tools

NicPaus

Reaction score
Christmas sale offers a free tool with kit from Dewalt. I got one of them in my garage from a few years ago. Have a big vac on each truck and I have the small rigid vac for boat that is a lot more power but uses a cord. While on the water Kids do whatever. Upon clean up I vac if needed.