WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I don't want to sound like a bitch, but....

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I joined the HTM owners group on Facebook because I was browsing the group and someone on there was asking if anyone had a Hot Boat magazine from 2005 featuring their boat and the only way to comment was to join. I had the magazine. I got the guy's info and promptly sent him the mag....then I was kicked out of the group.:headscratch: My only comment in the group was "hey I have the magazine PM me your info".

Even though they kicked me out I was browsing it again and someone posted a pic of an old HTM poster. Everyone was posting how they wanted it. I joined again to post because I had one of the posters and was willing to give it to a good home. So I joined and posted that I had one. Someone contacted me and I promptly sent it out to them.

I went back to check the thread in the HTM group to see if the guy got it and I was blocked from the group completely.:yikes:headscratch: WTF? the only two post I had and I was giving and sending shit out for free and I get blocked? By the way, still not sure I even got a thank you from either one.

I'm out a magazine, poster and $25 shipping...lesson learned.

HTM owners group sux.

IMG_3791.jpg

IMG_3810 2.jpg

stoker22405

Reaction score
I joined the HTM owners group on Facebook because I was browsing the group and someone on there was asking if anyone had a Hot Boat magazine from 2005 featuring their boat and the only way to comment was to join. I had the magazine. I got the guy's info and promptly sent him the mag....then I was kicked out of the group.:headscratch: My only comment in the group was "hey I have the magazine PM me your info".

Even though they kicked me out I was browsing it again and someone posted a pic of an old HTM poster. Everyone was posting how they wanted it. I joined again to post because I had one of the posters and was willing to give it to a good home. So I joined and posted that I had one. Someone contacted me and I promptly sent it out to them.

I went back to check the thread in the HTM to see if the guy got it and I was blocked from the group completely.:yikes:head scratch: WTF? the only two post I had and I was giving and sending shit out for free and I get blocked? By the way, still not sure I even got a thank you from either one.

HTM owners group sux.

View attachment 581627

View attachment 581628

Which screen name did you use?

milkmoney

Reaction score
Seems a little odd, good for u to send the stuff to those guys.

I have a feeling of why and how it happened, could be wrong , curious what screen name u used , could be the icing on my cake ( theory) [emoji202]

GRADS

Reaction score
Seems a little odd, good for u to send the stuff to those guys.

I have a feeling of why and how it happened, could be wrong , curious what screen name u used , could be the icing on my cake ( theory) [emoji202]

Yeah me too. RVRKING

GRADS

Reaction score
Whatever, the bottom line is if you want old Hot Boat, Extreme, poker runs west, performance boat mags Hit me up

hallett21

Reaction score
Whatever the bottom line is....If you want old Hot Boat, Extreme, power runs west, performance boatmags!!!Hit me up

Shot in the dark. I wanna say it was an HTM cover boat. And I wrote an article (age 12) to outboard tech about going faster in a Hallett vector. Article would be 2002 I think. Writers name is Loren. If you have it Ot would be awesome.

Ouderkirk

Reaction score

I went back to check the thread in the HTM group to see if the guy got it and I was blocked from the group completely.:yikes:headscratch: WTF? the only two post I had and I was giving and sending shit out for free and I get blocked? By the way, still not sure I even got a thank you from either one.

I'm out a magazine, poster and $25 shipping...lesson learned.

HTM owners group sux.

Which is why I hate Facebook and simply refuse to use that as a platform for anything.

It would appear that the personal info thing is the trigger for them (facebook). They are too paranoid, and it's unhealthy. The entire enterprise is a sewer.

GRADS

Reaction score
Shot in the dark. I wanna say it was an HTM cover boat. And I wrote an article (age 12) to outboard tech about going faster in a Hallett vector. Article would be 2002 I think. Writers name is Loren. If you have it Ot would be awesome.

So I looked for it and for some reason I only have 7 issues from 2002. I looked through all 7 and did not see your letter. Is there a chance it was in 2001 or 2003 because I have all of those.

JDKRXW

Reaction score
WTF? the only two post I had and I was giving and sending shit out for free and I get blocked? By the way, still not sure I even got a thank you from either one.

Sooner or later, someone there will be looking for something else.

I see opportunity headed your way ;)