WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I will leave this here.

Reaction score
IMG_6822.jpg

#schiadakiller license REVOKED

milkmoney

Reaction score
Fucking awesome, got to know what kind of boat is towing that shit box.
Lol [emoji202]

Edit: I hope it's nothing serious.

4Waters

Reaction score
That always hurts when you talk shit about the other brand and then the other brand comes and rescues you.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Weeds in the intake. Noted. :yikes

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

TomD

Breathing Member
Reaction score
That really sucks!!!!

Grass!!!:yikes

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think I know that guy, but I LOVE that video.. LOL "Stoker Pride... Really taking it in the shorts today." :D I've probably watched it ten times and I laugh every time.

How did you get that much grass in there?

RD

Weeds are bad in Parker. Aj just sent me those pics.

RCDave

Reaction score
Did the grass hurt the drive or motor? I hope not

mbrown2

Reaction score
Don't the boat have a sea strainer? Is something picked up in water pickup or drive? Looks like the drive and still trying to figure out how did the weeds get in the drive...

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Don't the boat have a sea strainer? Is something picked up in water pickup or drive? Looks like the drive and still trying to figure out how did the weeds get in the drive...

Imco lower. The water inlet is low and can almost fit my pinky in it. Im guessing it's like a vacuum. The merc lower has screens. Now we will have weeds removed monthly to avoid this. Brian had mentioned the weeds Friday but I ignored it as we have never Had an issue.

mbrown2

Reaction score
Imco lower. The water inlet is low and can almost fit my pinky in it. Im guessing it's like a vacuum. The merc lower has screens. Now we will have weeds removed monthly to avoid this. Brian had mentioned the weeds Friday but I ignored it as we have never Had an issue.

Wow..that's crazy...just blessed that it did not heat and hurt the motor...

Cole Trickle

Reaction score

My dad learned this pretty early with sand....sux

We are now very very careful when beaching and leaving....Like cut it way early and don't let that drive get close to shit careful...lol

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

I was gonna guess too close to Echo early in the morning.

Glad to hear it's an easy fix.