WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Mario So Cal Speed and Marine

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score
IMG_0976.jpg IMG_0973.jpg
I called Mario on a Sunday morning for a small leak and boom he's here fixing it in the channel on a Sunday morning. Call him and give him a try, he's awesome! Ladies, he's also single. . .

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Offered to pick my boat in bhc and put it back in the garage for me when he was done. Great service. My boat goes to cobra or SoCal speed and marine

El Chingon

Reaction score
He already saved me on a trip out with the family this year.Will definitely be using Mario in the future.I already referred him and their service too was a big thumbs up!

PD you need to revise his address in your signature.

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
You guys have no idea how hard he will try to make sure you enjoy your boat.
Years ago i had my Cigarette at his shop getting it ready for a Cigarette only run in Destin florida. i had never been to event like that and was really looking forward to it.
Well the week before the event my uncle passed away in North Dakota and his funeral was on wednesday. so there was no way to go to the funeral get back and tow it out to florida in time.
I let Mario know what happened. he said just fly to Destin and the boat will be there and it was.

plaster dave

Face down A$$ up
Reaction score
Years ago i had my Cigarette at his shop getting it ready for a Cigarette only run in Destin florida. i had never been to event like that and was really looking forward to it.
Well the week before the event my uncle passed away in North Dakota and his funeral was on wednesday. so there was no way to go to the funeral get back and tow it out to florida in time.
I let Mario know what happened. he said just fly to Destin and the boat will be there and it was.

That is mario 100%!

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score

wow, unheard of. . .

BUSTI

Reaction score
Mario is a stand up guy. His customer service is top notch. This past off season I made some modifications to my boat and tried to plan everything out carefully so I didn't lose much time using the boat with the family. Things started out smoothly but the interior shop I was using seriously gave me the run around with we'll pick it up tomorrow, I'll start it tomorrow and then the works was subpar so they had to redo it. This put me behind at least 30 days. I asked for a referral from plaster dave (THANKS again Dave) and he gave me Mario's number. I went to see Mario and basically gave him a list of items 2 pages long I wanted repaired, serviced or checked but it will need to be done by a certain date and he said no problem. He called me a day early saying the boat was ready. Since we never discussed price I was expecting it to be pricey. For the amount of work put in to the boat his price was way more than fair. Not to mention the works was perfect. No smudges on the seats, dust in the boat and no scratches. He accounted for every item on my list.

He'll get my business from here on out.

LBZRCKS

Reaction score
Another thumbs up for Mario and George at Socal :thumbup:

I've had some work done by them and they've always been really fair and easy to work with, they picked up and dropped off my boat from storage. As BUSTI said, everything was clean after they did the work with no stains or smudges on my bright white interior. I'll definitely continue to use them for the future.