WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New Tahiti Offshore 21 Skier

Shrekito

Reaction score
Hello all,

So my wife and I decided to pull the trigger and have a custom boat built. ( a few years back we were debating on doing it ) But with the birth of my daughter in 2016 who just turned 1, 2 weeks ago. Now seems like as good of a time as any. We decided to have Tahiti Offshore build us our dream boat. Todd seems like a genuinely good guy that wants to build affordable custom family boats. I got a really good vibe when I stopped by their shop in Hemet. With all of our boating taking place from Blythe to Walters Camp the 21 Skier with a Jet was the obvious choice. Todd encouraged us to come up with our own design and color choices. I attached a picture of the first draft of design & color choices. Deep Blue, Lime Green, with a Sliver Metal flake base color. I decided to go with the Indmar Raptor 440 for the Power Plant. The motor puts out good power & torque, and comes with a 5 year warranty. I will post pictures of the build as it comes along. I can't believe this is actually happening.

IMG_0717.jpg

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Awesome and Congrats:thumbup:

milkmoney

Reaction score
Congrats. Exciting. Looking forward to the progress pics [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji482] [emoji202]

MrMayhem

Reaction score
Nothing beats designing your own boat! Congrats.

e911

Reaction score
I really like their concepts. Must be very exciting to be able to pick everything you want. Can't wait to see the build progress

lomitaboy

Reaction score
Hello all,

So my wife and I decided to pull the trigger and have a custom boat built. ( a few years back we were debating on doing it ) But with the birth of my daughter in 2016 who just turned 1, 2 weeks ago. Now seems like as good of a time as any. We decided to have Tahiti Offshore build us our dream boat. Todd seems like a genuinely good guy that wants to build affordable custom family boats. I got a really good vibe when I stopped by their shop in Hemet. With all of our boating taking place from Blythe to Walters Camp the 21 Skier with a Jet was the obvious choice. Todd encouraged us to come up with our own design and color choices. I attached a picture of the first draft of design & color choices. Deep Blue, Lime Green, with a Sliver Metal flake base color. I decided to go with the Indmar Raptor 440 for the Power Plant. The motor puts out good power & torque, and comes with a 5 year warranty. I will post pictures of the build as it comes along. I can't believe this is actually happening.

View attachment 581718
we bought ours from boat show in january 2017 smoking deal he does build good boat for a good price,real nice guy keeps his word we were cutting it short to get delivered by mamorial day weekend he, when he dropped off to my house we explained use boat all summer figure out what i might want taken care of and he would handle punch list very stand up of him so needless to say it will be dropped off soon and dialed in good choice of boat builder enjoy