WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking for a deck boat 22'-26'

Parkerlife

Here hold my beer!
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Been looking for the last month for a deck boat for the family, wants to build a new Domn8er but still a little of my budget. Trying to stay under $60,000 any input would be great, also any input on the Cheetah Wildcat? Thanks!!

Ijustbarelygothere

Reaction score
I've been considering having a Nordic 26 deck built. Its not much more then what 10 year old comparable deck boats are going for right now. They have some pretty cool features and there's nothing like having a brand new boat with 0 hours on it. Just haven't heard many people talking about them on here. Any body have one?

Parkerlife

Here hold my beer!
Reaction score
I actually just saw a Nordic a couple weeks ago at Havasu springs, good looking boat. I really wanna build a new deck but by the time I get the power and paint upgrades, I'm in the $80,000 to $90,000 range. Just a little to pricey for me right now. I noticed the cheetah wildcat and was curious about these boats.... I know the cheetah brand tends to get beat up on here but looks like a solid boat for the price.

CobraDave

Reaction score
I believe I was quoted 135k for a 26 Nordic Deck with a 520.

I don't think anyone has ever had A bad thing to say about them. Awesome boats. They looks amazing in person and an extreme attention to detail.

Parkerlife

Here hold my beer!
Reaction score
Heard nothing but good things about Nordic, seems like sturdy heavy hull. Just out of my price range, maybe in the future....

Parkerlife

Here hold my beer!
Reaction score
Curious how the wildcat holds up, anyone wanna chime in on there experience?

No Butt No Putt

Reaction score
Call Tahiti Offshore. You can get a brand new 23ft deck boat for $55,000.

Goodtime$

Reaction score
Call Tahiti Offshore. You can get a brand new 23ft deck boat for $55,000.
Thanks!

We also grabbed the Force Offshore 26 cat molds. Im making an insert tool to make that a deckboat/cat deal, Kinda like the Ultra 26.
Like this, but with a finished gel coated floor and deckboat entry. Huge bow seating, floors will be Gator Step over glass.
10282011 002.jpg

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Thanks!

We also grabbed the Force Offshore 26 cat molds. Im making an insert tool to make that a deckboat/cat deal, Kinda like the Ultra 26.
Like this, but with a finished gel coated floor and deckboat entry. Huge bow seating, floors will be Gator Step over glass.
View attachment 593721
That's Steve's old boat with twin small blocks. One of my favorite boats.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Curious how the wildcat holds up, anyone wanna chime in on there experience?
I have a lead on a Cheetah deck not listed. If still looking I will get some details and pics.

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Been looking for the last month for a deck boat for the family, wants to build a new Domn8er but still a little of my budget. Trying to stay under $60,000 any input would be great, also any input on the Cheetah Wildcat? Thanks!!
Call my brother at (562) 690-9906 he has a 26' Advantage Party Cat 496 H.O. Bravo 1 with only 66 hours. He is getting ready to let Advantage put it on consignment so if that is something you would be interested in call him quick. His name is Doug.