WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Take a ride in a flatty!

rrrr

Reaction score

I haven't ridden in a flatbottom since I sold my '67 Howard in 2015. Thanks for posting the video, it was pretty close to the real thing and scratched my itch!

The Cole in the video sounded boss.

bagged97taco

Reaction score

I haven't ridden in a flatbottom since I sold my '67 Howard in 2015. Thanks for posting the video, it was pretty close to the real thing and scratched my itch!

The Cole in the video sounded boss.

Thanks. Just a little inch n/a big block. Ran 8.78 @122mph in Parker last October.

underpressure

Reaction score
That thing is effing bad ass! Great acceleration, loved the sound the motor made!

But I prefer to sit in, not on, my boats...lol

Thanks for sharing!

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
awesome video Paul. :thumbup::thumbup: I have a few of those videos where I am the passenger.

X-rated

Reaction score
Not familiar with the Lifeline leg protectors, what purpose do they serve?

bagged97taco

Reaction score
Not familiar with the Lifeline leg protectors, what purpose do they serve?

The jacket has a parachute on the shoulders, leg straps keep the jacket from ripping off if you exit the boat and enter the water as jacket is designed to do. Parachute is designed in theory to make you enter the water in a crash feet first.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    45 KB · Views: 28

4Waters

Reaction score
There is nothing like a purpose built race engine, the way that engine screams makes me miss my racecar very nice and crisp. Thanks

BTW. If you are at the river (or any body of water) and that is loud and obnoxious you need to sell your boat and buy a Prius.

X-rated

Reaction score
The jacket has a parachute on the shoulders, leg straps keep the jacket from ripping off if you exit the boat and enter the water as jacket is designed to do. Parachute is designed in theory to make you enter the water in a crash feet first.

Thanks Taco!!! Fuck that!!!!

bagged97taco

Reaction score
There is nothing like a purpose built race engine, the way that engine screams makes me miss my racecar very nice and crisp. Thanks

BTW. If you are at the river (or any body of water) and that is loud and obnoxious you need to sell your boat and buy a Prius.

Hopefully we will have the new bullet in her and ready for Parker races in October. The last race didn't fair too well for the little 468.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 30

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
I would love to go for a ride in something like that some day.

In addition to a Lifeline, I would probably need a diaper. :yikes

4Waters

Reaction score
Hopefully we will have the new bullet in her and ready for Parker races in October. The last race didn't fair too well for the little 468.

That's just a now even lighter rotating assembly you got 7 extras. LOL that sucks I've been lucky enough to not have a catastrophic failure like that.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
...probably just as well that my Sanger Runner bottom doesn't make that kind a horse power...since I am one that has a tendency to do stupid shit...(like yoga on a dirt bike)...

[video=youtube_https;3lqarHZg7Lg]https://youtu.be/3lqarHZg7Lg[/video]

MOUZER

Reaction score
nuthin" like the wine of a v drive....u new i would love it..thanks for the ride

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Nope, No way, No how, never gonna happen. When I get in a boat and sit down if my knees stick above the dashboard I'm out.:yikes:D

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
Nope, No way, No how, never gonna happen. When I get in a boat and sit down if my knees stick above the dashboard I'm out.:yikes:D

...ahh come on...really...my guess would be you have never driven a high horsepower well set up flatty...if you had you would be quickly addicted???...

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
"A whole lot of dangerous, in a smooth clean package ".

"I'd have it no other way" .............. HA HA

Thanks for the ride .

milkmoney

Reaction score
Ur still here. I thought u eod have been banned for the 58th time.

Nobody pay attention to him. He is jus fishing [emoji202]

bagged97taco

Reaction score
[video=youtube;RbUtk_nkCW4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbUtk_nkCW4&t=32s[/video]

Jerry, who owns the white runnerbottom #117. I've seen it in many of your videos. He never lifts and runs the piss out of that thing. Boat still around? And thanks for always providing endless amounts of videos and pics

707dog

Reaction score

but its ok it have your legs posted in the air over the dash like a ol tv antenna:D:D

77charger

Reaction score
Nice vid.

And yeh nothing like a good run in a strong running flat the v drive whine the roar of the engine and the rattle all make it feel good.

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
Jerry, who owns the white runnerbottom #117. I've seen it in many of your videos. He never lifts and runs the piss out of that thing. Boat still around? And thanks for always providing endless amounts of videos and pics

That's Mike Hickman aka Damn to Damn Mike. The motor is (or was) real close to a sprint car specs. That video is fairly old and I haven't seen Mike in years. I hope he's doing well. I rode in that boat down at big River. Felt a lot like a superstock circle boat down the straight. :thumbup:

bagged97taco

Reaction score
Let's see more of everyone's flats running! Let's show this place what real boats look like!! Haha

poncho

Reaction score
Since y'all been in some whackers today. Let's go for a ride in a Cole runner bottom. From needles a couple years ago. [video=youtube_https;VPVajnOlkIA]https://youtu.be/VPVajnOlkIA[/video]

This is the video I use when people ask what its like to ride in my boat....its either Hell Yea or No !@#$$% way.:D

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
"Right foot down, left one up" ..............