WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RDP 10TH ANNIVERSARY REGATTA AND PARTIES!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Click HERE TO REGISTER NOW! 50.00 includes aerial photography of your boat / raft up shots / T Shirt!

Use Reservation Code : RiverDavesPlace when booking rooms at the Nautical!

I have a pretty gun weekend planned for everybody that's down to go! I tried the "Party in the Cove" thing at the Poker run I did years ago, and it didn't work.. So this year I'm bringing the party to the Nautical Cove! I'm putting the stage on a barge, and putting the band on the stage.. Bring your floaties / beach chairs / coolers, or just chill in the pool bar at the Nautical and enjoy the show! I'll put up more details this week as things are finalized!

2017-10year-regatta-flyer-page-001.jpg

tshirt.jpg

Please add your name to the list below if you are attending / registered!

RD

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
Looks like a lot of fun..... I will be in Fortaleza Brazil.

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score
How about the party and not take part in the poker run? Is that cool?

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
Can't wait wifey booked a room
Jeepdog + 1
This will be are first pooker run

renodaytona

Reaction score
I want to come down for this, unfortunately motor is coming out of the Daytona this weekend. Not sure on time frame to get it back in yet.

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
Hey Dave, this is Rob's wife. We are confused on the registration download which looks like it's for the Monster Bash (poker run) not RDP. Maybe I need my reading glasses. Is RDP registration on the same form?

comfortably numb

Reaction score
Additional Items
A.RDP 10th Annual Regatta Package (incl. Raft Up Aerial Photo & RDP 10th Annual Tshirt)$50.00

How much of this sign up info do you guy's want if just going to the RDP get together?
Or just check #3 for $50.00

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
So it's part of or in addition to Monster Storm?

shueman

Reaction score
Eliminator did a "Kinda Regatta" two years ago ... all the benefits of Monster Storm if you want them and a separate gathering for your specific Event as well ... WIN WIN :thumbup:

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
This is the same weekend as monster bash. Is this in lieu of or direct competition?

shueman

Reaction score
This is the same weekend as monster bash. Is this in lieu of or direct competition?

At the same time ... helps the boat count for Monster ... Lunch Run and the Dress-up Party make it complete ...

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
At the same time ... helps the boat count for Monster ... Lunch Run and the Dress-up Party make it complete ...

There's a dress-up party?? This is sounding better and better!

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
Sadly I won't be able to make it.....I am going to attend the world finals at the beginning of October, and that may be the end for my river season....other than a few jet ski runs...then its on to ocean surf sessions, and getting ready for desert season. But I am very glad I was able to attend the night run. that was some unforgettable fun! I will be ordering some T-shirts for sure! they look great! :thumbup:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Hey Dave, this is Rob's wife. We are confused on the registration download which looks like it's for the Monster Bash (poker run) not RDP. Maybe I need my reading glasses. Is RDP registration on the same form?

Same form, just go about halfway down and click the 50.00 rdp check box. You can do one or the other or both!

Don Johnson

Don Johnson
Reaction score
Dave, we are registered.

This sounds very fun and I am looking forward to the event, Monster Bash is my favorite boating event of the year.

I have a couple of questions;

1. The band on a barge sounds awesome and is a great idea. How will this effect boat parking for those like me that has a beach spot reserved and may be coming and going all day. This sounds like it could potentially affect boat parking and create a cluster if not planned right.....

2. Is the lunch event you are planning for Friday or Saturday? If Friday it sounds like it could divide the Monster Bash lunch run.

Thanks.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Dave, we are registered.

This sounds very fun and I am looking forward to the event, Monster Bash is my favorite boating event of the year.

I have a couple of questions;

1. The band on a barge sounds awesome and is a great idea. How will this effect boat parking for those like me that has a beach spot reserved and may be coming and going all day. This sounds like it could potentially affect boat parking and create a cluster if not planned right.....

2. Is the lunch event you are planning for Friday or Saturday? If Friday it sounds like it could divide the Monster Bash lunch run.

Thanks.

Barge deal doesn't happen until night when all the boats are already beached. Figured people can bring their beCh chairs or their Floaties and chill out in the water and have drinks.

Lunch deal I gotta get with ChristinA on. Nothing I do will take away from MB though.

Riley1

Reaction score
We were planning on doing this. But I just found out that my boat will not be ready by then. (Took it in to get the bottom fixed after it ended up on the beach at the nautical). Might end up going boatless[emoji107]. Should have waited to get the repairs done.

Maybe I'll bring the Bahner out. My wife wasn't all that excited about this option. [emoji23]

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Additional Items
A.RDP 10th Annual Regatta Package (incl. Raft Up Aerial Photo & RDP 10th Annual Tshirt)$50.00

How much of this sign up info do you guy's want if just going to the RDP get together?
Or just check #3 for $50.00

Fill out what ya can and check # 3. Or you can register for both! MB will have dinners etc.. for my deal I figure we will all just he on our own or I'll make arrangements to go somewhere with everyone.

So it's part of or in addition to Monster Storm?

Kinda both Actually.. it's in addition to from the stand point we wil have our own aerial shots and raft up.. but when their awards are done the parties combine at night. I think Tom and I laid out a pretty fun weekend that will have a bunch of good times on the cheap and will support Mb.

We were planning on doing this. But I just found out that my boat will not be ready by then. (Took it in to get the bottom fixed after it ended up on the beach at the nautical). Might end up going boatless[emoji107]. Should have waited to get the repairs done.

Maybe I'll bring the Bahner out. My wife wasn't all that excited about this option. [emoji23]

Honestly my friends did it in a 22 ultra stealth (much rougher riding boat than a 21 stealth believe it or not) and really enjoyed themselves. The water is pretty smooth this late in the year.