WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2014 Husqvarna TC 250 2 stroke for sale

Sig Ep Mock

Reaction score
Thanks guys this thing is a blast to ride. It had been awhile since I had a 2 stroke when I brought this home last year, first time out on it I giggled like a little kid again. There's just something stupid fun about a 250 two smoke :)

Some more info on the bike:

https://motocrossactionmag.com/2014-test-ride-husqvarna-tc250-two-stroke/

Q: WHAT DID HUSQVARNA DO TO MAKE THE 2014 TC250 COMPETITIVE?

A: They had two engineers hold Husqvarna decals two feet apart, and a third engineer rolled a 2014 KTM 250SX between them.

Q: HOW FAST IS THE 2014 HUSQVARNA TC250?

A: It is just as fast as a 2014 KTM 250SX and not one iota faster; however, that is nothing to sneeze at, because the KTM 250SX had been the fastest 250cc two-stroke sold—and now it can’t claim that anymore.

Chris

Sig Ep Mock

Reaction score
Would also be open to a trade for 08+ Yamaha Superjet only.

Chris

Sig Ep Mock

Reaction score
Bump.....it's getting to be riding season again. Somebody needs this thing.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Can't be a Husky. Kick starter is in the wrong side. :D

Seriously, nice looking ride. Good to know there are still clean examples of fairly modern 2 strokes out there.:thumbsup

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Can't be a Husky. Kick starter is in the wrong side. :D

Seriously, nice looking ride. Good to know there are still clean examples of fairly modern 2 strokes out there.:thumbsup
Hahaha!!! My dad had an older ('85 I believe?) Husky CR500. It was always funny watching him kick it over.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Hahaha!!! My dad had an older ('85 I believe?) Husky CR500. It was always funny watching him kick it over.

Ha!
My step dad had one too. Kicked back once hard enough it broke his foot through the boot.:eek

Thing was a beast.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Ha!
My step dad had one too. Kicked back once hard enough it broke his foot through the boot.:eek

Thing was a beast.
My dad's friend had an even older one (dual rear shocks old) that he kicked it over in flip flops once (pretty dumb) and his foot slipped off and the starter turned 90 degrees and swung back up and impaled his calf.

Sig Ep Mock

Reaction score
The old Husky's and Husaberg's were beasts and had a lot of victims. New ones are so much nicer to ride nothing like the old days.

Weather's changing, cooling down. Let's get this bike a new home.

Chris

Sig Ep Mock

Reaction score
Kind of surprised this thing hasn't sold yet, only a handful of inquiries too. Looking at the other KTM/Husky 250's out there it seems right in line price wise. What do you guys think? Am I priced too high? I kinda think if it had orange plastics on it, it would have sold already. Not as many Husky fans out there?

Chris