WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Finally Spectra 24

darinhuff

Reaction score
I've loved these boats since I was in high school and finally got one a Spectra 24. All the info from many of you have helped me get her back out on the water. Spent last week at Roosevelt lake with my grandkids. (Their first time on the lake) Had a blast.
GOPR5771.jpg

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
I've loved these boats since I was in high school and finally got one a Spectra 24. All the info from many of you have helped me get her back out on the water. Spent last week at Roosevelt lake with my grandkids. (Their first time on the lake) Had a blast.
View attachment 583762

Awesome, that's what it's all about making great memories with family and/or friends. Good luck with your new boat!

spectras only

Reaction score
Beautiful Boat!!! Love the Spectra's as well. What Power/drive or is it a Jet?

You'd need two big blocks to move a 24 Spectra with jets.;) It's either a V-drive or sterndrive. However, someone may wanted one with a jet at some time,who knows. I knew a guy with a 24 Charger with single BBC and Berkeley.It was a turd.:skull

spectras only

Reaction score
my 72 spectra v-drive [ LS-6 BBC ] alongside my Mirage. 58-60 max with N/A power. Need a blower to move these.;)

[video=youtube;HSt27ERStCc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSt27ERStCc[/video]
[video=youtube;aMv7fV6ZpSE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMv7fV6ZpSE[/video]

Cray Paper

Reaction score
View attachment 583762

Looks like good times with the grand kids:thumbsup

I've heard great things about Lake Roosevelt, whats your take on it?

Where do you live? I'm guessing Eastern WA or Idaho? Thats a long haul from the west side of WA.

buck35

Reaction score
Looks like good times with the grand kids:thumbsup

I've heard great things about Lake Roosevelt, whats your take on it?

Where do you live? I'm guessing Eastern WA or Idaho? Thats a long haul from the west side of WA.

Lake Roosevelt is definitely a haul to get to in cetral wa. but worth the drive for sure . Its a 160+ miles long and very scenic.