WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

"Dreamers"

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
And there it is..............:lmao

The University of California filed a lawsuit Friday against the Trump administration charging that the federal government's efforts to eliminate an anti-deportation program for young immigrants who were brought illegally to the United States unconstitutionally violates the rights of the university and its students.

The lawsuit, filed in federal court in San Francisco against the Department of Homeland Security, would halt the Trump administration from rescinding the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program on, as UC states, "nothing more than unreasoned executive whim."

"At the University of California, we see the exceptional contributions that 'Dreamers' make every day," UC President Janet Napolitano said on a conference call with reporters, referring to the nickname for DACA recipients. "They really represent the spirit of the American dream, and by its action, the administration has bashed those dreams." :rotflmao:

www It'sJustPlainMean .com

9th circuit to the hot line!!!!!! :party:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Those jihadist acts would NEVER happen here! Why? ...because we are peaceful and we REALLY care about them :missb:

Says the Snowflake whose head is now laying beside his feet..... :eek

They just want hugs!
IMG_0467.JPG

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
sounds like lawyer hogwash to me with a sprinkle of political proganda...

lawyers are one of the downfalls of this country...

and yes religious persecution ...

and before you go and say Christians are doing the same, they are not...

I havent beheaded anyone lately or marked their house with a cross to execute their family...

sadly its gonna take another 911 type of attack to get everyones attention again...

IMG_0466.PNG

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Trump BANS "Jose" from entering the continental U.S.

Full Story at 11 :champagne:

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
And those damned statues...

On the subject of statues, how long is it going to be before they demand libraries remove books about the Civil War and any reference to those whose statues were removed?

By allowing random statue removal the door is being opened without any stops for far more.......:grumble:

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
California Sues Trump Administration Over Plan to Repeal DACA Program http://on.ktla.com/mbUh0

California sued the Trump administration on Monday, challenging as unconstitutional the president's plan to repeal a program to protect young immigrants brought to the country illegally from deportation.

So they are claiming the repealing of an unconstitutional program (DACA) is unconstitutional! I swear, you can't make this shit up :rotflmao:

Meaney77

Reaction score
California sued the Trump administration on Monday, challenging as unconstitutional the president's plan to repeal a program to protect young immigrants brought to the country illegally from deportation.

So they are claiming the repealing of an unconstitutional program (DACA) is unconstitutional! I swear, you can't make this shit up :rotflmao:

Makes perfect sense...

STV_Keith

Reaction score

Wasn't DACA an EO, and any sitting president can repeal a previously issued EO?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Wasn't DACA an EO, and any sitting president can repeal a previously issued EO?

Yep.

That is why it was a stupid move to do in the first place. Obama thought a Republican would not get elected and they could wait this shit out until the Ds controlled congress again.

jet496

Reaction score
Those are votes the democrats are losing. That's one of their ploys for sure.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Yep.

That is why it was a stupid move to do in the first place. Obama thought a Republican would not get elected and they could wait this shit out until the Ds controlled congress again.

Their entire utopian agenda hinged on Killary sitting in the chair.
That's why it is such a tremendous achievement that WE put Trump in instead!

God I LOVE this Country!!

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Their entire utopian agenda hinged on Killary sitting in the chair.
That's why it is such a tremendous achievement that WE put Trump in instead!

God I LOVE this Country!!

That is so scary just to think about, boy did we dodge a bullet.:eek

I know libtards don't think so, they're beyond help, but I can't help but wonder what these so called conservatives are thinking when they constantly bash Trump.:rolleyes

Meaney77

Reaction score
Another serious question-

Political views aside, why is the state of California so pro-minority so against enforcing immigration laws and so into being a sanctuary state?

The state is already democratic so if they enforced these laws and lost the D Votes from minorities would it really matter and change the state?

Is there some sort of financial kickback that the state receives by not enforcing these laws and being pro minority? I am having a hard time understanding some of this and why the state is run the way its run. I am having a hard time understanding why the people currently in office make these decisions and speak on our behalves when 80% of the state doesn't think the same.

thetub

Reaction score
Rod or Booby please explain the insanity above...^^^

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

Political views aside, why is the state of California so pro-minority so against enforcing immigration laws and so into being a sanctuary state?

The state is already democratic so if they enforced these laws and lost the D Votes from minorities would it really matter and change the state?

Is there some sort of financial kickback that the state receives by not enforcing these laws and being pro minority? I am having a hard time understanding some of this and why the state is run the way its run. I am having a hard time understanding why the people currently in office make these decisions and speak on our behalves when 80% of the state doesn't think the same.

Rod or Booby please explain the insanity above...^^^

Lyndon Baines Johnson 1963... "These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them ni**ers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years".

thetub

Reaction score
Lyndon Baines Johnson 1963... "These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them ni**ers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years".

wonder if he has any statues...

Old Texan

Reaction score

Perhaps the influence the entertainment industry has with their liberal "white guilt" opinions. Helping out the little folks struggling to find their path, is their feel good way to justify the money they take home.

And it's hard to not be political when the number of liberals in CA state and local government is taken into account.

Old Texan

Reaction score
One of the biggest crooks and powerful politicians to ever reign in DC. Bullied his way onto the Kennedy ticket. Used his influence to make Viet Nam a cash cow for George Brown who was LBJ's creator and puppet master.

The Billy Sol Estes deals of the '50's and '60's cast many shadows on LBJ and his corruption up to involving him in JFK's assassination.

Meaney77

Reaction score

Bumping...

Hullbilly

Reaction score
One of the biggest crooks and powerful politicians to ever reign in DC. Bullied his way onto the Kennedy ticket. Used his influence to make Viet Nam a cash cow for George Brown who was LBJ's creator and puppet master.

The Billy Sol Estes deals of the '50's and '60's cast many shadows on LBJ and his corruption up to involving him in JFK's assassination.

Just wait till the comey bird starts a singin'......

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Just wait till the comey bird starts a singin'......

A quote from our beloved bulldog:

"That's the job of the Department of Justice and something they should certainly look at. I think if there was ever a moment where we feel someone has broken law, particularly if they are the head of the FBI, I think that's certainly something that should be looked at." :drink

Hullbilly

Reaction score
I'm liking the direction this is going. Making fools of themselves and f'ing with the tard leader!!! :thumbup:

[video=youtube_https;I0GXyZQGu7A]https://youtu.be/I0GXyZQGu7A[/video]

Lol....Wettards hard at work

Sandlord

Reaction score
Interesting how it went from 800,000 children to 11 Million people?

STV_Keith

Reaction score
So the libs are finally getting some of what their supporters have been doing to the conservatives for...well, forever. Enjoy!

wzuber

Reaction score
Gotta luv it when "their best and the brightest" turn on their own advocates. haha #WTFhaveyoudoneformelately.

I sooo enjoyed watching PIGLOSI shake and tremble as her vermin constituents called her what she truly is... A LYING POS.
These fucktard leaders in concert with the POS MSM have created this whole BS, lying ass, on the verge of race war rhetoric frenzy and it's coming FULLTARD circle and bitting them in the ass. How perfect is that? Too bad they didn't riot on her ass then and there. That would've been ultimate perfection. Maybe next time.

Old Texan

Reaction score
Gotta luv it when "their best and the brightest" turn on their own advocates. haha #WTFhaveyoudoneformelately.

I sooo enjoyed watching PIGLOSI shake and tremble as her vermin constituents called her what she truly is... A LYING POS.
These fucktard leaders in concert with the POS MSM have created this whole BS, lying ass, on the verge of race war rhetoric frenzy and it's coming FULLTARD circle and bitting them in the ass. How perfect is that? Too bad they didn't riot on her ass then and there. That would've been ultimate perfection. Maybe next time.

I just had a random thought on her suddenly getting heckled by "her own"......"Her Own" typically walk around in a daze. could the recent front page news showing her and ChuckU dining and laughing with Trump woke the blind followers up to the fact she's just another part of the system they hate so much?

Trump opening up eyes on both sides? :yikes:hmm:smackhead:rotflmao:

wzuber

Reaction score
I just had a random thought on her suddenly getting heckled by "her own"......"Her Own" typically walk around in a daze. could the recent front page news showing her and ChuckU dining and laughing with Trump woke the blind followers up to the fact she's just another part of the system they hate so much?

Trump opening up eyes on both sides? :yikes:hmm:smackhead:rotflmao:

hell ya!

Don't look now TARDS but the game show host is playin his fiddle and picking up momentum. :)

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Ole Nancy got a facefull of "friendship" on this one.

Pretty amusing to see these guys turn on her like a rabid dog.

On the other hand its hilarious these guys are pissing on the few people that are actually trying to help them. Way to sell your cause dip shits.

Thats the problem with amnesty -if you give it to 800K the other 11 million want it too.

UD

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Ole Nancy got a facefull of "friendship" on this one.

Pretty amusing to see these guys turn on her like a rabid dog.

On the other hand its hilarious these guys are pissing on the few people that are actually trying to help them. Way to sell your cause dip shits.

Thats the problem with amnesty -if you give it to 800K the other 11 million want it too.

UD

They've never been accused of being the brightest of bulbs.....

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
A Maryland federal judge gave the Trump administration a win over a lawsuit challenging the DOJ's ability to rescind the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

"This decision took control of a pell-mell situation and provided Congress — the branch of government charged with determining immigration policy — an opportunity to remedy it. Given the reasonable belief that DACA was unlawful, the decision to wind down DACA in an orderly manner was rational," wrote Judge Titus, adding "As disheartening or inappropriate as the president’s occasionally disparaging remarks may be, they are not relevant to the larger issues governing the DACA rescission. The DACA Rescission Memo is clear as to its purpose and reasoning, and its decision is rationally supported by the administrative record."

Judge Titus slammed the judges who have issued injunctions in the other DACA challenges, saying they had chosen to push their own political beliefs as opposed to accepting the administration's decision.

Mexican-children-725x375.jpg

Meaney77

Reaction score
A Maryland federal judge gave the Trump administration a win over a lawsuit challenging the DOJ's ability to rescind the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

"This decision took control of a pell-mell situation and provided Congress — the branch of government charged with determining immigration policy — an opportunity to remedy it. Given the reasonable belief that DACA was unlawful, the decision to wind down DACA in an orderly manner was rational," wrote Judge Titus, adding "As disheartening or inappropriate as the president’s occasionally disparaging remarks may be, they are not relevant to the larger issues governing the DACA rescission. The DACA Rescission Memo is clear as to its purpose and reasoning, and its decision is rationally supported by the administrative record."

Judge Titus slammed the judges who have issued injunctions in the other DACA challenges, saying they had chosen to push their own political beliefs as opposed to accepting the administration's decision.

View attachment 625642

That picture pretty much says it all.... ungrateful POS...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Uh oh tards!!!

“They don’t walk their talk,” said Cata Santiago, a 20-year-old Dreamer who was brought to the U.S. from Mexico when she was just 8 years old. “We’re tired of it. We’re tired of believing them when they say ‘It’s the Republicans.’ They make promises when they’re in an election, and when it’s over they’re done and don’t do anything.”

“I’ve decided to put my faith in my community [of Dreamers] and not in the Democrats,”

tenor.gif

Sandlord

Reaction score
Dreamers to Democrats: We're tired of your lies.
The illegal immigrants brought to the U.S. as children – known as Dreamers – say that they have been failed by Democrats who are more interested in blaming President Trump and Republicans than delivering a congressional measure that would protect the young people from deportation as they await a path to legal residency.

Dreamers are done giving Dems a pass.

“They don’t walk their talk,” said Cata Santiago, a 20-year-old Dreamer who was brought to the U.S. from Mexico when she was just 8 years old. “We’re tired of it. We’re tired of believing them when they say ‘It’s the Republicans.’ They make promises when they’re in an election, and when it’s over they’re done and don’t do anything.”