WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hot Potato!!!!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Make sure you tune into CNN tonight, this will be all over their broadcast!!! :party:

A laptop that Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz has frantically fought to keep prosecutors from examining may have been planted for police to find by her since-indicted staffer, Imran Awan, along with a letter to the U.S. Attorney.

U.S. Capitol Police found the laptop after midnight April 6, 2017, in a tiny room that formerly served as a phone booth in the Rayburn House Office Building, according to a Capitol Police report reviewed by The Daily Caller News Foundation?s Investigative Group. Alongside the laptop were a Pakistani ID card, copies of Awan?s driver?s license and congressional ID badge, and letters to the U.S. attorney. Police also found notes in a composition notebook marked "attorney-client privilege."

The laptop had the username "RepDWS," even though the Florida Democrat and former Democratic National Committee chairman previously said it was Awan's computer and that she had never even seen it.

Wasserman Schultz used a televised May 18, 2017 congressional hearing on the Capitol Police budget to threaten "consequences" if Chief Matthew Verderosa did not give her the laptop. "If a member loses equipment," it should be given back, she said.

Verderosa told her the laptop couldn't be returned because it was tied to a criminal suspect. Wasserman Schultz reiterated that, while Awan was a suspect, the computer should be returned because it is 'a member's' if the member is not under investigation."

She changed her story two months later, claiming it was Awan's laptop- bought with taxpayer funds from her office and she had never seen it. She said she only sought to protect Awan's rights. "This was not my laptop," she said August 3. "I have never seen that laptop. I don't know what's on the laptop."

www NotMyLaptop .com

Attachments

• Cnn Sheep.jpg
    Cnn Sheep.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 54

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
What about the space aliens? Are they included in daca?

Just heard congress has offered amnesty to the illegals. In exchange they a prove the wall.

How about we deport all the daca and other illegal aliens. Then we build the wall with the money we save on services they were using.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
But what about the Russians? [emoji106]

Trump told the Russians to plant this laptop to discredit the DNC and DWS 30 years ago.

So 30 years ago the Russians forced Imran Awan's parents to have a child. Imran Awan's sole purpose in life was to get a job in the DNC and plant this laptop along with other evidence to discredit the DNC in 2017. His life's work is fulfilled, so now he is gone.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Trump told the Russians to plant this laptop to discredit the DNC and DWS 30 years ago.

So 30 years ago the Russians forced Imran Awan's parents to have a child. Imran Awan's sole purpose in life was to get a job in the DNC and plant this laptop along with other evidence to discredit the DNC in 2017. His life's work is fulfilled, so now he is gone.

DWS better be Putin a few bucks in Awan's pocket for hush money [emoji1]

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Son Of A BitCH!!!! I KNEW IT

Impeach him now:lmao

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score

Good to finally know the facts.....I was under the impression Awan had a fascination for the nasty bitch. When he finally got his shot at her and she dropped her drawers, he was overwhelmed by the stench of her decade old yeast infection. Put the kid off so bad he dumped the PC and various docs on his way out of town returning to the family flock of sheep trying to get over that damned stink.:yikes

500bbc

Reaction score

Bet you didn't know Imran's middle name is Boris did you?

You won't hear that on CNN, right away.:p

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
"I don't want to talk out of school here but I think you're going to see some revelations that are going to be pretty profound. The fact that Awan's wife is coming back from Pakistan and is willing to face charges, as it were, I think there is a good chance she is going to reach some type of immunity to tell a larger story here that is going to be pretty disturbing to the American people."

"I would just predict that this is going to be a very significant story and people should fasten their seat belts on this one."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...ry-about-wasse

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Good to finally know the facts.....I was under the impression Awan had a fascination for the nasty bitch. When he finally got his shot at her and she dropped her drawers, he was overwhelmed by the stench of her decade old yeast infection. Put the kid off so bad he dumped the PC and various docs on his way out of town returning to the family flock of sheep trying to get over that damned stink.:yikes

T&Y is going to tazeyourassformakinfunofhisgirl.

Sandlord

Reaction score
"I don't want to talk out of school here but I think you're going to see some revelations that are going to be pretty profound. The fact that Awan's wife is coming back from Pakistan and is willing to face charges, as it were, I think there is a good chance she is going to reach some type of immunity to tell a larger story here that is going to be pretty disturbing to the American people."

"I would just predict that this is going to be a very significant story and people should fasten their seat belts on this one."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...ry-about-wasse

but the big question:
Will it be a plane crash? Suicide? Weightlifting accident? or something else that kills her before she can testify?

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
but the big question:
Will it be a plane crash? Suicide? Weightlifting accident? or something else that kills her before she can testify?

She'll be walking along in the market and one of those snake charmers will hit a sour note causing his cobra to reach out to her no doubt.......Either that or the glide control will go out on her sporty lil' flyin' rug. Bnag! The Clinton goon squad is a worldwide bunch. :yikes

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
but the big question:

Considering she has to cross a large body of water to get here, Id say the possibilities are endless.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
She will commit suicide by handcuffing herself to a suicide bomber.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
but the big question:

My bet is, in her sleep with an extra pillow on the bed.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
A secret server is behind law enforcement's decision to ban a former IT aide to Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz from the House network.

Now-indicted former congressional IT aide Imran Awan allegedly routed data from numerous House Democrats to a secret server. Police grew suspicious and requested a copy of the server early this year, but they were provided with an elaborate falsified image designed to hide the massive violations. The falsified image is what ultimately triggered their ban from the House network Feb. 2, according to a senior House official with direct knowledge of the investigation.

The secret server was connected to the House Democratic Caucus, an organization chaired by then-Rep. Xavier Becerra. Police informed Becerra that the server was the subject of an investigation and requested a copy of it. Authorities considered the false image they received to be interference in a criminal investigation, the senior official said.

Data was also backed up to Dropbox in huge quantities, the official said. Congressional offices are prohibited from using Dropbox, so an unofficial account was used, meaning Awan could have still had access to the data even though he was banned from the congressional network.

Awan had access to all emails and office computer files of 45 members of Congress who are listed below. Fear among members that Awan could release embarrassing information if they cooperated with prosecutors could explain why the Democrats have refused to acknowledge the cybersecurity breach publicly or criticize the suspects.

On Jan. 24, 2017, Becerra vacated his congressional seat to become California's attorney general. "He wanted to wipe his server, and we brought to his attention it was under investigation. The light-off was we asked for an image of the server, and they deliberately turned over a fake server," the senior official said.

www UhOhLaRazaBoy .com

Sue Trump over his DACA decision quick!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
“They were using the House Democratic Caucus as their central service warehouse … It was a breach. The data was completely out of [the members’] possession. Does it mean it was sold to the Russians? I don’t know,” the senior official said.

Capitol Police considered the image a sign that the Awans knew exactly what they were doing and were going to great lengths to try to cover it up, the senior official said. The House Sergeant-at-Arms banned them from the network as a result.

The senior official said the data was also funneled offsite via a Dropbox account, from which copies could easily be downloaded. Authorities could not immediately shut down the account when the Awans were banned from the network because it was not an official account.

“For members to say their data was not compromised is simply inaccurate. They had access to all the data including all emails. Imran Awan is the walking example of an insider threat, a criminal actor who had access to everything,” the senior official said.

www TheRussiansTheRussians .com