WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Frisco Tards

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
:lmao

The San Francisco Employee Retirement System is facing mounting pressure to unload its roughly $470 million worth of investments in the fossil fuel industry, which would make it the first major pension fund in the nation to do so.

On Tuesday, the Board of Supervisors is expected to pass a resolution urging SFERS officials to consider selling all fossil fuel investments. It?s the second time since 2013 that city lawmakers have asked the governing board of San Francisco?s $23 billion employee pension plan to reconsider the fossil fuel companies.

www WhenDumbFucksVote .com :thumbsup

What a shit hole that FRISCO is!!! :D

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
:lmao

The San Francisco Employee Retirement System is facing mounting pressure to unload its roughly $470 million worth of investments in the fossil fuel industry, which would make it the first major pension fund in the nation to do so.

On Tuesday, the Board of Supervisors is expected to pass a resolution urging SFERS officials to consider selling all fossil fuel investments. It?s the second time since 2013 that city lawmakers have asked the governing board of San Francisco?s $23 billion employee pension plan to reconsider the fossil fuel companies.

www WhenDumbFucksVote .com :thumbsup

What a shit hole that FRISCO is!!! :D
Well, you know Pelosi will supplement it wit state tax funds.

Hullbilly

Reaction score
#fakenews

California's economy is booming!!

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
They are going to divest themselves of fossil fuels and get heavily into electric high speed rail and theatrical stage wardrobe and makeup .

In this manner they can promote ecology and diversity with every one of their last dollars ............

Bravo tards !

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Go ahead and laugh. She will find away for them to get tax dollars.

I'm not sure about that, the tard leader is having a hard time just talking these days! :D

[video=youtube_https;MbSj78VIhJQ]https://youtu.be/MbSj78VIhJQ[/video]

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I encourage all who protest fossil fuels to rid their lives of every item that in some way needs fossil fuels to be made. Get rid of all items that need fossil fuels to run/perform.

Then as they sit nearly naked in a barren lot, maybe they will comprehend just how vital and diversified fossil fuels are to our way of life......Most have no clue it's far more than gasoline we need petroleum products for in our everyday lives.:rolleyes.

Justfishing

Reaction score
I encourage all who protest fossil fuels to rid their lives of every item that in some way needs fossil fuels to be made. Get rid of all items that need fossil fuels to run/perform.

Then as they sit nearly naked in a barren lot, maybe they will comprehend just how vital and diversified fossil fuels are to our way of life......Most have no clue it's far more than gasoline we need petroleum products for in our everyday lives.:rolleyes.

So true. When they go to the Dr or hospital please tell them no products that are made with petroleum based products.

Yellowboat

Reaction score

I love reminding those people that the food they eat is all planted, maintained, harvested and transported with diesel powered equipment.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
What was the old saying in the 60'-70's, Let em' freeze to death in the dark.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I'm not sure about that, the tard leader is having a hard time just talking these days! :D

[video=youtube_https;MbSj78VIhJQ]https://youtu.be/MbSj78VIhJQ[/video]
She needs to put the CRACK pipe down.