WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hey RINO's

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
And what new info about this thread did this post bring to the discussion. :rolleyes Seems like your more worried about who posts and who doesn't. :eek

It's a bitch when the tables turn, isn't it.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
One week after allying himself with Democratic congressional leadership on efforts to raise the debt limit and provide money for hurricane relief, president Trump will host Schumer and Pelosi for dinner at the White House to discuss DACA, health care and his tax reform.

You two-faced whores better wise up, you're about to be exposed..............AGAIN!!!! :finger

It's not just the halfwits, the MSM has a chance to say good stuff to their lapdogs but they won't. The Left has a chance to be part of the next 3 1/2 years but they wont. Instead they will cry,kick and scream that The D isn't doing enough to coddle them. They will talk about insignificant dogshit until they fall fast asleep with their pants down around their ankles after the daily circlejerk. Rinse lather and repeat, the life of a libtard.

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
In a statement following their White House dinner, Schumer and Pelosi said the parties had "agreed to enshrine the protections of DACA into law quickly, and to work out a package of border security, excluding the wall, that's acceptable to both sides." The bipartisan DREAM Act would be part of the arrangement.

Trump stated that there is no way in hell that WE came to any binding agreement .

Once again, your liberal liars came out and spewed BS all over the presscorps .

The "liberal scum sucking presscorps, ate that shit up as fast as Schumer and Pelosi could spew it out ...

Do you really believe that after Trump got stiffed by "his own party", he was going to "sell the farm to those traitors" ?

I guess the question is; "do you think everyone is an idiot and pays full price" ?

If it's not a good deal for me, why would it be a deal at all ?

The DREAM ACT was never bipartisan, it was always all Obama , so quit TRYING to change history .

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Trump stated that there is no way in hell that WE came to any binding agreement .

Once again, your liberal liars came out and spewed BS all over the presscorps .

The "liberal scum sucking presscorps, ate that shit up as fast as Schumer and Pelosi could spew it out ...

Do you really believe that after Trump got stiffed by "his own party", he was going to "sell the farm to those traitors" ?

I guess the question is; "do you think everyone is an idiot and pays full price" ?

If it's not a good deal for me, why would it be a deal at all ?

The DREAM ACT was never bipartisan, it was always all Obama , so quit TRYING to change history .

I missed Trump saying "there's no way in hell the WE came to any binding agreement." Then again if used the word binding that will be his Out when he signs the bill and has to save face for his flip flop.

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
I missed Trump saying "there's no way in hell the WE came to any binding agreement." Then again if used the word binding that will be his Out when he signs the bill and has to save face for his flip flop.

Well then, you must know him better than I do ..........