WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

looking forward to reading about the boats and meeting the owners

Schhiadajones

Reaction score
Hello

Have looked around the site for a few years now. And seems to be a great gang of people here as well as some very nice boats. We have a 1974 Hallett 19' bubble deck and just acquired a 1981 20'ss Schiada from a close friend that past away. I would much rather have Brian around than owning his boat. But my family will keep it on the Parker strip for years to come and always have our good friend in our hearts. Look forward to hanging out here from time to time Thanks for adding me into your group

milkmoney

Reaction score
Welcome to the circus from another schiada owner, I read the thread about ur 20ss. Very cool. [emoji106] [emoji202]

Pics of sleds when u get a chance

Schhiadajones

Reaction score
Welcome to the circus from another schiada owner, I read the thread about ur 20ss. Very cool. [emoji106] [emoji202]

I will have to try from my lap top could not do it with my iPad . Thanks for the welcome

Schhiadajones

Reaction score
IMG_0602.JPG

Ok LOL I don't know what I am doing wrong but can't seem to get pictures to upload you can see a picture of the schiada under the forum for the love of 20's it is the one labeled owned by Brian Jones. I will keep working on trying to get them uploaded

Schhiadajones

Reaction score
View attachment 586667

Ok LOL I don't know what I am doing wrong but can't seem to get pictures to upload you can see a picture of the schiada under the forum for the love of 20's it is the one labeled owned by Brian Jones. I will keep working on trying to get them uploaded

Ok well some how the picture did upload LOL this is the Hallett and maybe the schiada now