WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

All Quiet...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Good question. Glad the majority of my pension is with John Hancock in my personal account. :thumbup: And the rest is in an account in Maryland.

Because the government would NEVER reach into your bank account! :party::rotflmao::point

saucedaddy

Reaction score
How about this. When CA starts caring about the rest of the nation, the rest of the nation will start caring about CA. Our local government here is a fucking joke. They literally care more about people who are here illegally or incarcerated then they do our LEGAL LAW ABIDING CITIZENS. Only a true libtard can't see through the Bullshit they are pulling.
Is that the same "Local Government" that your Public Union negotiates with for raises, health care, dental, vision, retirement, uniform allowance, bonuses, vacation, sick leave, comp time, Deferred comp, retiree healthcare stipends, overtime, staffing, survivor benefits, and long term disability? Yea, they must be a "Fucking Joke"? UNREAL!:rolleyes:rolleyes:smackhead:smackhead
Just pay the Man Reeegie!:champagne:
GPAU! :drink

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Is that the same "Local Government" that your Public Union negotiates with for raises, health care, dental, vision, retirement, uniform allowance, bonuses, vacation, sick leave, comp time, Deferred comp, retiree healthcare stipends, overtime, staffing, survivor benefits, and long term disability? Yea, they must be a "Fucking Joke"? UNREAL!:rolleyes:rolleyes:smackhead:smackhead

Lol WTF are you smoking? Your post has nothing to do with the issues T&Y stated....

Yes, for sure CA Gov on all levels is insane. :eek

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Lol WTF are you smoking? Your post has nothing to do with the issues T&Y stated....

Yes, for sure CA Gov on all levels is insane. :eek
He loves to Motherfuck the same "Government" that puts food directly on his family's table.
Now don't go getting all butt hurt, "Motherfuck" is just a term. I know how Mama Jokes make you go all Jeffery Dahmer! cry.:cry::cry:
:point:point:point

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

They are a fucking joke. Refer to my post about how a libtard like yourself can not understand it's never all or nothing for the regular non libtards folks out there. Zero bit surprised you can't begin to imagine the difference.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
He loves to Motherfuck the same "Government" that puts food directly on his family's table.
Now don't go getting all butt hurt, "Motherfuck" is just a term. I know how Mama Jokes make you go all Jeffery Dahmer! cry.:cry::cry:
:point:point:point
I pay the same taxes everyone else does. And there is nothing about me being paid by state/local taxes that says I can not disagree with a bunch of turds, just like yourself, running the show when I don't agree with how they are doing it. It's called the first amendment dumbass:thumbsup

saucedaddy

Reaction score
I pay the same taxes everyone else does. And there is nothing about me being paid by state/local taxes that says I can not disagree with a bunch of turds, just like yourself, running the show when I don't agree with how they are doing it. It's called the first amendment dumbass:thumbsup
No ones knocking you for taking what's due (Except Reeegie). It's comical that you vote & cheerlead for the team that would gladly take away all your Liberal Benefits... It's called Hypocritical dumbass:thumbsup

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
They are taxable upon distribution, just like 401k's, etc.

Research it. Both Kerry and HRC both wanted more than the tax upon withdrawl. If y'all don't remember, you weren't paying attention to folks you have voted for at some point

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Research it. Both Kerry and HRC both wanted more than the tax upon withdrawl. If y'all don't remember, you weren't paying attention to folks you have voted for at some point

More than the tax upon withdrawal, what was it to be called? A penalty? Lmfao!

Sandlord

Reaction score
More than the tax upon withdrawal, what was it to be called? A penalty? Lmfao!

just an additional tax

Hillary Clinton has proposed a new tax on stock trading. The tax increase would only further burden markets by discouraging trading and investment. Inevitably, costs associated with this new tax will be passed on to millions of American families that hold 401(k)s, IRAs and other savings accounts.

Clinton always comes up with an excuse for why she needs to raise even more taxes on the American people. This time, she claims that her plan will curb ?unfair and abusive trading strategies? ? as defined by her and her future appointees in the federal government, of course -- and levies a tax on Americans who make ?excessive? order cancellations when trading on the stock market. The campaign has not said what is considered ?excessive? or how high this new tax will be.

The fact is that this tax will be paid by the millions of American families with 401(k) accounts, IRAs, and 529 College Savings Plans. This tax means less money in your retirement account and more money for Washington DC. This tax also means higher fees to open and maintain these accounts, which will hit low income Americans hardest of all.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
No ones knocking you for taking what's due (Except Reeegie). It's comical that you vote & cheerlead for the team that would gladly take away all your Liberal Benefits... It's called Hypocritical dumbass:thumbsup

Hypocritical... lol Listen Libtard, read very slowly if you must. It's never all or nothing. I know what some Libretarian or ultra conservative Rino's would do with my pension. And if it happens, oh fucking well. I'd rather deal with that shit than a local government actively working towards allowing criminals to walk freely among us. If you're little libtard brain is still too far behind to understand what I'm talking about, do a little research on AB109, Prop 47 and Prop 57. I gon't give two fucks if you only think my concerns are pension related. Reality is they are far beyond that, but again, I understand how deep the libtard runs through your every thought, so I'm not holding my breath that you will ever understand how a regular person can literally put one issue over the other.:finger