WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hello: I'm kinda of an oddjob

Flatsix66

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi, thought I would post something after lurking for awhile. Grew up in SoCal and just now over 50 finding about about fresh water boating and the Colorado river area. I want to say Thank You for this site and all the member that contribute, I have learned a tremendous amount from you all. It all started a few years ago when I cam to Havasu to visit some old high school friends that have a place out here and some boats. That was it, was hooked! Bought our own used starter boat (Yamaha 212ss jet), then a house to stay and keep our toys in and now we find ourselves really enjoying the spirit of things out at the river. This has really opened up a new enjoyable part of life for us and can't wait to leave work on Friday and get on the water every chance we get! Looking forward to fall/winter to ride dual sport motorcycles on all the Arizona dirt roads. I look forward to meeting more you! Say hi if you see us in the fleet?

View attachment 586704 View attachment 586705

Attachments

• IMG_3507.jpg
    IMG_3507.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_3479.jpg
    IMG_3479.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 122

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Welcome!

milkmoney

Reaction score
Welcome to the circus 66, nice sled, like the little boat. Be a fun bar hopper
[emoji202] [emoji4]

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Hello,

Lets hear about the flat six 66. :)

Subaru, Lycoming, Corvair, Porsche?

Brian

Flatsix66

Reaction score
Hello,

Lets hear about the flat six 66. :)

Subaru, Lycoming, Corvair, Porsche?

Brian

Thanks for the welcome everyone. And Brian I dig your CNC work!

Flatsix66 comes from two things. I love Porsches and my favorite road was AZ route 666. I have had some 911's and most recently a Cayman, but sold that to for a Shelby GT350. Hopefully will have another one day. And AZ 666 is a bitchin drivers road on the eastern edge of the state, the name has been changed to route 191 or something because I guess people were always stealing the signs.

I saw the inflatable recently at Costco for $490, couldn't resist and it's a total gas! Added wheels and a 20hp motor, I roll it up to Castle Rock and drop it into the water with a cooler by my side. I have taken it up the gorge to Topock, it will go 25MPH and use about 1.5 gal round trip. 25MPH in that thing and you feel like you are doing a Jackass stunt!

Mark

Wavemaker

Reaction score
Welcome to the RDP Site. Nice boat and inflatable. Just post up your adventures and/or questions and someone on here will answer up.