WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Almost forgot about this.. Drunk Bets at the bar - Would you make em pay?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You guys are putting way more thought into this then I would.

Every morning I get up.. take a shower, scrub my balls, step on scale. That's about it. I don't care about the money, but it's the principle.. it's the damn demoralization of America right in front of our very eyes.

If you can't make drunk bets at the bar and get paid there is something wrong with this country.

Reaction score
You guys should double or nothing he can't lose 10 in a month.

rivergames

Reaction score
You guys are putting way more thought into this then I would.

Every morning I get up.. take a shower, scrub my balls, step on scale. That's about it. I don't care about the money, but it's the principle.. it's the damn demoralization of America right in front of our very eyes.

If you can't make drunk bets at the bar and get paid there is something wrong with this country.

Let's look at the big picture here. We make a drunk bet at the bar and all bullshit about finding the scale right then to see who would win. No scale, so everyone looks the other way and keeps drinking.

Then, a week after all us shooting the shit that night, RD posts a picture of him standing on a scale, with the scale supposedly showing 219....That just seams a little fishy fishy fishy to me.

Multiple assumptions here:
1) He starved himself all week to try and prove we were all wrong
2) RD really is under 225 like he mentioned
3) He's over 225 on the weekends, then cuts down to get under 225 during the week when he stands on his scale so he can make bets and send them pictures showing he is under 225 a week later

The bottom line, the bet was for the over/under on you weighting 225 that night.

The bet wasn't to see if you could get under 225. Hell, anyone can loose multiple pounds in a week

nowski

Reaction score
If you make a bet with a drunk guy and he loses, he'll say he was drunk and never made the bet. If that same drunk guy wins the bet he'll be ready to collect. That's what you call "Selective Memory...

rivergames

Reaction score
If you make a bet with a drunk guy and he loses, he'll say he was drunk and never made the bet. If that same drunk guy wins the bet he'll be ready to collect. That's what you call "Selective Memory...

You are saying drunk 'guy'.

What if all were drunk?

:skull

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Let's look at the big picture here. We make a drunk bet at the bar and all bullshit about finding the scale right then to see who would win. No scale, so everyone looks the other way and keeps drinking.

Then, a week after all us shooting the shit that night, RD posts a picture of him standing on a scale, with the scale supposedly showing 219....That just seams a little fishy fishy fishy to me.

Multiple assumptions here:
1) He starved himself all week to try and prove we were all wrong
2) RD really is under 225 like he mentioned
3) He's over 225 on the weekends, then cuts down to get under 225 during the week when he stands on his scale so he can make bets and send them pictures showing he is under 225 a week later

The bottom line, the bet was for the over/under on you weighting 225 that night.

The bet wasn't to see if you could get under 225. Hell, anyone can loose multiple pounds in a week

I wouldn't starve myself for any damn reason. Lol.

The reality is I'm gonna wax your ass up one side and down the other on a pool table. Bring a lot of $$

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
Chuck Norris always remembers a bar bet...

rivergames

Reaction score
I wouldn't starve myself for any damn reason. Lol.

The reality is I'm gonna wax your ass up one side and down the other on a pool table. Bring a lot of $$

:tbi

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 16

oldschool

Reaction score
22 pounds of arms and legs, 200 pounds of belly. Sounds about right 藍藍藍

You see those feet? Had to be at least 2lbs worth of toe nails and toe jam.

hallett21

Reaction score
Then your friends have no integrity and you should get some better friends. Honestly it's a hundred bucks.. it's not like we are talking about an amount with a comma here. Lol.

Wait I'm lost you made a bet one night and sent proof a week later?? Is that right?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Wait I'm lost you made a bet one night and sent proof a week later?? Is that right?

It was a day or two later.. I was going through my phone and found the video from when we were at the bar. We were so tossed I had kinda forgot about it until I saw the video, so I got on the scale and took a picture.

I don't care about the money.. you can bet your ass though if that picture said 226 all these double standard it's would be banging down my door for their hundies. Lol.

CigAjerk

Reaction score
$5.76 is the new "now it's recording". Just run with that and you've basically won.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
$5.76 is the new "now it's recording". Just run with that and you've basically won.

I am.. paul came by to get a magic box today. Price is 235. Paul's price is 240.76. :D.