WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

North Korea 'fires missile from Pyongyang'

jet496

Reaction score
I don't think phone calls will do much for that funny looking mofo. I say we just make a parking lot out of that place for China & South Korea to use. Hell they could use it with their high density population.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I don't see this happening. I'm sure we will send him money and food to stop just like our CA politicians do with gang members to get them to stop killing people.

I don't think phone calls will do much for that funny looking mofo. I say we just make a parking lot out of that place for China & South Korea to use. Hell they could use it with their high density population.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I really can't see us going to war or taking military action. It doesn't seem to me that any Country benefits from us taking this action.
It seems like all other Countries would have no reason to let this happen.

In short, unless I'm failing to see it, it is in everyone's best interest for crazy Kim to be removed.
This is what I believe will happen.

Sandlord

Reaction score
nobody will care until one of their relatives is killed. :grumble:

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
I don't see military action unless they hit something. No one is going to risk the lives of the South Koreans until he actually kills someone. Which he may never.

JBS

Reaction score
Seems like NC is calling Trumps bluff

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I don't see military action unless they hit something. No one is going to risk the lives of the South Koreans until he actually kills someone. Which he may never.

He's going to get himself killed if he doesn't calm the fuck down.

spectras only

Reaction score
Saw a picture showing the trajectory is above Japan on the map not over Japan. Little fuck is playing a calculated game plan until something goes wrong, kaboom.:skull I'm sure Trump is listening to his generals in this situation, not pushing any button like Grads would assume he will ;)

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Fuck the Tar Heels

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
Personally, I think that Crazy little bastard really wants to blow some shit up!. I think he is going to keep pushing his luck until either something goes wrong on his part or someone pushes him far enough that he can gain some support from some other countries and then he will claim he had a right to retaliate. I just hope that someone isn't Russia. That would be a game changer for the entire world.
China bow has a decapitation squad that is hold his picture. A US seal team might even be doing some traveling soon.
There could also be a fee paid by some country to an independent contractor to pay him a visit.
Time will tell.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
I questioned myself today if these aren't tests and what if he's missing or shits not detonating like planned. Has anyone recovered one of these test missles to see what or who's technology it is and or if it had a payload? This little fuk is looking for a reason to set it off by claiming victim status if someone shoots down one of his "tests." He's testing limits of other nations and I fear he's getting an even bigger head with nobody reacting.

Hullbilly

Reaction score
IMG_5420.PNG
IMG_5421.jpg

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I questioned myself today if these aren't tests and what if he's missing or shits not detonating like planned. Has anyone recovered one of these test missles to see what or who's technology it is and or if it had a payload? This little fuk is looking for a reason to set it off by claiming victim status if someone shoots down one of his "tests." He's testing limits of other nations and I fear he's getting an even bigger head with nobody reacting.
Good points. I'm wondering if he is testing guidance systems. He spent a few years just getting a missile to fly reliably, now he's figuring out how to hit something.......Whatever his motive or game he is playing, seems to be progressing. Scary when a child plays with matches. Typically someone gets burned.:yikes

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

wallnutz

Reaction score

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
You sure do cheerlead a lot for the enemy. Do you fancy yourself as some sort of sardonic humorist, or are you aware that you are just a shriveled, bitter little man?