WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Can You Hear Me Now?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
A CIA whistleblower, Kevin Shipp, has emerged from the wolves den to expose the deep state and the shadow government which he calls two entirely separate entities.

"the shadow government has its own funding mechanism, shadowy Navy, and Air Force freedom to pursue its own goals... free from all checks and balances and free from the law itself..."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...lows-whistle-deep-state-and-shadow-government

Hello, Hello..............anybody home?

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Speaking of hear, did you hear some of Kobach's bunch have been using private email for govt biz? Their excuse is they didn't know better. Really gives Trumps voter fraud commission credibility. [emoji38]

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Speaking of hear, did you hear some of Kobach's bunch have been using private email for govt biz? Their excuse is they didn't know better. Really gives Trumps voter fraud commission credibility. [emoji38]

He zigs...he zags...

530RL

Reaction score

HRC must be on that commission...... :D

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Its obvious you don't know either or you would have made a rebuttal. [emoji57]

You make a lot of conclusions based on things that don't happen.
Are you aware of this?

In other words, has it occurred to you that some people (many, actually) just don't bother to "rebut" you because you are irrelevant?

Hullbilly

Reaction score
A CIA whistleblower, Kevin Shipp, has emerged from the wolves den to expose the deep state and the shadow government which he calls two entirely separate entities.

"the shadow government has its own funding mechanism, shadowy Navy, and Air Force freedom to pursue its own goals... free from all checks and balances and free from the law itself..."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...lows-whistle-deep-state-and-shadow-government

Been nice knowing you vato loco....I heard we just dispatched two little black helo's to your residence:yikes

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

That's ok. It wasn't an issue for a large part of the nation, so why even mention it?

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Are you aware of this?

In other words, has it occurred to you that some people (many, actually) just don't bother to "rebut" you because you are irrelevant?

You're full of shit, you want in the conversation, but don't know what I'm talking about. Trumpers never miss a chance to defend their guy is the reason I know this.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
^More rationalization from a Trumper.[emoji106]

IMG_0487.JPG

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Rational, NO. But why not play by the same rules?

Yea, why not? If there was any question it's wrong it was certainly beat to death when Clinton did it, so using the excuse we didn't know is BS.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Yea, why not? If there was any question it's wrong it was certainly beat to death when Clinton did it, so using the excuse we didn't know is BS.

Wrong again. Clinton set precedent. Even though we all know you shouldn't be doing it, it was ignored by our justice department and accepted by millions. Why not just accept it now?

Just accepting it sounds really stupid huh? Welcome the logic myself and the rest of the deplorables had and still have. Back when we were raging about it, it was made pretty clear we were out of line. Well, I guess it's now time to shove it back on the libtards. They can't give one a pass and not the other.:thumbsup

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Wrong again. Clinton set precedent. Even though we all know you shouldn't be doing it, it was ignored by our justice department and accepted by millions. Why not just accept it now?

Just accepting it sounds really stupid huh? Welcome the logic myself and the rest of the deplorables had and still have. Back when we were raging about it, it was made pretty clear we were out of line. Well, I guess it's not time to shove it back on the libtards. They can't give one a pass and not the other.:thumbsup

It was wrong for her to do it and it's wrong for Kobachs subordinates to do it now.
My point is the usual and frankly expected hypocrisy from Trumpers

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds to me like your saying Clinton should have got a speeding ticket and Kobach's crew should not or are you saying Clinton didn't get a speeding therefore Kobach's boys shouldn't either because turnabout is fair play?
Either scenario points out the hypocrisy of Trumpers.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Sounds to me like your saying Clinton should have got a speeding ticket and Kobach's crew should not or are you saying Clinton didn't get a speeding therefore Kobach's boys shouldn't either because turnabout is fair play?
Either scenario points out the hypocrisy of Trumpers.

Yeah, no surprise your comprehension is lacking again:thumbsup

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, no surprise your comprehension is lacking again:thumbsup

I guess that's an easy way for you to back out of the point you're trying to make after you realize it has a couple of flaws. [emoji106]

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I guess that's an easy way for you to back out of the point you're trying to make after you realize it has a couple of flaws. [emoji106]

Flaws funny. Like the ones we have been pointing out for well over a year now. Not backing away from anything. I say charge them all, or don't charge them all. What I'd like to see is equal across the board. Us Trump voters were labled deplorables for pointing out obvious fuck ups that were ignored. Now for some reason, those same fuck ups are an issue. You probably still don't get it, and I'm not surprised.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

First off, it's wrong and if we want to hammer them, let's hammer everyone else just like t&y states. I'll gladly trade Kobach for Satan. :thumbsup

Second, I have a two questions for the sore losers.

1) Do you believe the deep state exists?

2) Will you ever get over your loss?

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
That's ok. It wasn't an issue for a large part of the nation, so why even mention it?

Flaws funny. Like the ones we have been pointing out for well over a year now. Not backing away from anything. I say charge them all, or don't charge them all. What I'd like to see is equal across the board. Us Trump voters were labled deplorables for pointing out obvious fuck ups that were ignored. Now for some reason, those same fuck ups are an issue. You probably still don't get it, and I'm not surprised.

Hmm, seems your post 11 and this one are contrary to each other and I'm not surprised either.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
You are working with on libtard brain power. We don't expect much from you anyways buddy.

Hey, I'm just responding to your posts as you compose them. Maybe try wording them differently if you meant something else. [emoji6]

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Are you aware of this?

Isn't it the truth. He's about as relevant as a drop of water in the ocean.

Attachments

• stir the pot.png
    stir the pot.png
    62.1 KB · Views: 46

saucedaddy

Reaction score
First off, it's wrong and if we want to hammer them, let's hammer everyone else just like t&y states. I'll gladly trade Kobach for Satan. :thumbsup

Second, I have a two questions for the sore losers.

1) Do you believe the deep state exists?

2) Will you ever get over your lose?
1. "Deep State" is a made up Trumpkin term that means nothing.
2. It's "Loss", and didn't happen, Won by 3 million more American Votes!:drink

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Hey, I'm just responding to your posts as you compose them. Maybe try wording them differently if you meant something else. [emoji6]

Shameus, it doesn't matter how anyone words anything.
Your ears are tuned to one frequency, your eyes are focused to see only one thing, and your brain is locked into one train of thought.
There is seemingly nothing and no one that can get through to you, regardless of any topic or position.

In some ways I consider your current condition to be worse than your previous melt down and stainexit.

For the love of God man, take a deep breath and clear your head...

RodnJen

Reaction score

Wierd reporting. Is there a deep state, I don't know. In any institution, corporation, agency or team there are always insiders and outsiders, haves and have nots. There are always a few pulling the strings and often those that think they have power or think they're on the inside actually aren't.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Wierd reporting. Is there a deep state, I don't know. In any institution, corporation, agency or team there are always insiders and outsiders, haves and have nots. There are always a few pulling the strings and often those that think they have power or think they're on the inside actually aren't.

True, but do they spread strife and killing around the world in order to achieve their agenda?

port austin pirate

Reaction score

That line is the clarion call of all the Hillary libtards and is the most graphic picture of how unable to accept the reality of loseing the election you loons really are, HOLD THOSE PUPPYS GET THOSE HUGS KEEP PHOTOSHOPING THOSE PICS OF HIL IN THE WHITEHOUSE ATTACK THOSE CONFEDERATE GENERALS, WATCHOUT REALITY MAY CATCH YOU YET:eek

RodnJen

Reaction score
That line is the clarion call of all the Hillary libtards and is the most graphic picture of how unable to accept the reality of loseing the election you loons really are, HOLD THOSE PUPPYS GET THOSE HUGS KEEP PHOTOSHOPING THOSE PICS OF HIL IN THE WHITEHOUSE ATTACK THOSE CONFEDERATE GENERALS, WATCHOUT REALITY MAY CATCH YOU YET:eek

I hug her every chance I get. :thumbsup IMG_0002.jpg

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score

Actually, "deep state" is a more kind term for TRAITOR, since that is what those traitorous people are doing .

Even HRC has stated in public that "the electoral college is the lawful method of electing a US President that she will follow" . (para phrased)

You claim "won by 3 million more American votes", yet almost everyday we are learning of states who are investigating their voting records for 2016 , and MANY of them have found "illegal votes", and MOST of them were for HRC .

The state (California) is ruled and propagandized by the Alt left, liberal criminals that run that legislature and the Governor's office . They openly advertise "driver's licenses and voting for illegals" .

How can YOU CLAIM that when illegals are allowed to get a driver's license in California, and "voter registration" is done inside and outside of those same DMV offices, that all the votes tallied in 2016 POTUS election were by US CITIZENS ?

IMO, you give too much credit to "Trumpkins", since you claim we made up the "more kind term for traitors", and we somehow got the electoral college to swing the WIN .

Just between us, we (Trumpkins) are not anything similar to you and those on the Alt. liberal left . We work with the facts, we have no need to "lie, cheat, steal, ballot stuff, or kill", to get our candidates elected .

You also need to realize that less than 15% of America is Black, and less than 30% are Hispanic, Asian and Native American .

When you logically consider that the MAJORITY of the 100% legal AMERICAN voters want to work, and get ahead, you may glean that Trump also beat out all the CHEATING DNC could muster .

You and your post above are clearly in denial, your words above show true intent of disregarding the actual facts .

I am sorry for you and your ilk ........................

I pray that Trump overcomes all that is bad about DC, and those who would try to change this country into weakness .

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
:finger

Attachments

• deep-state-swamp-ben-garrison.jpg
    deep-state-swamp-ben-garrison.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 39