WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Gov. Brown Likely to Sign Bill That Would End Lifetime Listing of Many Sex Offenders

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score

thetub

Reaction score
they should also pass a measure "P" for pervert to collect money from hard working Kalifornians to pay for housing and spending money for these people...

not only that they should house them near schools for easy access...

cmon Rod hurry draw up a measure ...

perverts lives matter...

you guys are so dumb and such simpletons and not forward thinking as our scholarly , degree holding pencil pushing law makers and liberals...

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
they should also pass a measure "P" for pervert to collect money from hard working Kalifornians to pay for housing and spending money for these people...

not only that they should house them near schools for easy access...

cmon Rod hurry draw up a measure ...

perverts lives matter...

you guys are so dumb and such simpletons and not forward thinking as our scholarly , degree holding pencil pushing law makers and liberals...

Can't they just pay the perves not to be perves? :p

thetub

Reaction score
Can't they just pay the perves not to be perves? :p

absolutely not???

see you sir are a simpleton...

they have the right to do as they feel...

free Country, well State at least...

if I feel to piss on someones lawn I shall do so...

if I feel to sleep in someones backyard I shall do so...

if I feel I need to steal someones stuff I shall do so...

see get the idea...

buck35

Reaction score
Read up up on Seattle' s now former mayor. It only took 6 accusations of abuse before the media got it and the last was from a cousin , so he quietly resigned . Sexual predator running a major city , promoting his agenda with what would appear to be impunity. :grumble::finger

thetub

Reaction score
Read up up on Seattle' s now former mayor. It only took 6 accusations of abuse before the media got it and the last was from a cousin , so he quietly resigned . Sexual predator running a major city , promoting his agenda with what would appear to be impunity. :grumble::finger

hey you

you discriminate...

sexual predators lives matter...

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Cali will probably fuck this up, but maybe not - this is actually pretty simple.

You got real stuff like actual sex offenders , and you got people labelled as such for a variety of possible bullshit that possibly never even physically touched another person.

If some chick took her top off at the river one day and the law wanted to make a point out of it she could be listed as a sex offender.

A guy pissing in his own back yard, (or off the swim platform of his boat) at the wrong angle where some neighbor can see it "exposed himself".

The low level trumped up bullshit is just that- move beyond that - there needs to be a list and you need to be on it.

UD

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
UD, worded much better than I. I typed it out a couple times and gave up, didn't want to take away from the seriousness of the subject.

Brian

Cali will probably fuck this up, but maybe not - this is actually pretty simple.

You got real stuff like actual sex offenders , and you got people labelled as such for a variety of possible bullshit that possibly never even physically touched another person.

If some chick took her top off at the river one day and the law wanted to make a point out of it she could be listed as a sex offender.

A guy pissing in his own back yard, (or off the swim platform of his boat) at the wrong angle where some neighbor can see it "exposed himself".

The low level trumped up bullshit is just that- move beyond that - there needs to be a list and you need to be on it.

UD

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score

UD

X2

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

UD

I have to agree.
I also agree that ca will likely fuck up the determination process for separating pervs from some poor slob who took a leak to close to a school.

buck35

Reaction score
hey you

you discriminate...

sexual predators lives matter...

Maybe this a funny deal to you , I'd as soon drown this worthless fok in his own piss. His whole agenda while in office was homeless addicts and the lbgt. The media here has pretty much given him a pass.:grumble:
may he reap what he has sown:finger

thetub

Reaction score
Maybe this a funny deal to you , I'd as soon drown this worthless fok in his own piss. His whole agenda while in office was homeless addicts and the lbgt. The media here has pretty much given him a pass.:grumble:
may he reap what he has sown:finger

no not funny at all..

apologies to anyone that took offense

im just being very sarcastic as its some liberals paradise...

at this point I throw my hands in the air and give up...

the inmates are running the asylum...

its just lately around here weve been having break ins, homeless trespassing and being aggressive, drugs, gang bangers, a shooting
and it just keeps getting worse...

true story yesterday homeless guy jumps in the yard of someone who works with me...
his wife calls and we rush down there and track the guy down and my buddy pretty much set him straight about trespassing and eyeballing his wife...

meanwhile cops show up and are like what happened , where is the guy and did we see him and why we did not call them...

pretty much told them (cops) that we gave up on calling them as they dont do shit and would not even found the guy or stopped him anyways if they did...

buck35

Reaction score
no not funny at all..

apologies to anyone that took offense

im just being very sarcastic as its some liberals paradise...

at this point I throw my hands in the air and give up...

the inmates are running the asylum...
Sorry, no offense, I lurk here in the dungeon , and sometimes have an issue with who stands for what.

My state is just as screwed up as the rest of the west coast, mass migration of libs leaving the mess they have created, only to do the same thing again....WTF???:headscratch:

thetub

Reaction score
Sorry, no offense, I lurk here in the dungeon , and sometimes have an issue with who stands for what.

My state is just as screwed up as the rest of the west coast, mass migration of libs leaving the mess they have created, only to do the same thing again....WTF???:headscratch:

another story heard today from my cousin

he was telling me how he knows some people who were talking to homeless people in the area and was finding out that they were coming to Kalifornia from all over the country... (run on sentence sorry)

they know that its free reign and that they can shoot drugs all day, steal bikes (get away vehicles for them) and steal stuff in general without getting in trouble..

the Mecca of homeless of sorts

I feel for the homeless and God bless them , but its getting out of hand