WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

MOAR

buck35

Reaction score
While this may come as a shock to you, most of us don't have a need to rally, demonstrate, or riot in the streets . Nice try, carry on:blah:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
IMG_0491.JPG

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
While this may come as a shock to you, most of us don't have a need to rally, demonstrate, or riot in the streets . Nice try, carry on:blah:
Then why even go thru the trouble to organize a rally. According to the link 2k people said they were going and 6k were interested. Carry On. :p

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Then why even go thru the trouble to organize a rally. According to the link 2k people said they were going and 6k were interested. Carry On. :p
How many Hillary rally's did you attend again?

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
How many Hillary rally's did you attend again?
None. I didn't vote for her. Why would I go to a rally...??? Did she even have a rally in So Cal???

BTW..I went to one rally for the tea baggers years ago to see what it was about. Lasted about 30 minutes and left laughing when the old farts started fighting...lol

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
None. I didn't vote for her. Why would I go to a rally...??? Did she even have a rally in So Cal???

BTW..I went to one rally for the tea baggers years ago to see what it was about. Lasted about 30 minutes and left laughing when the old farts started fighting...lol

Just asking. It seems some people are more fixed on the size of a rally than Trump himself.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Just asking. It seems some people are more fixed on the size of a rally than Trump himself.

I read that there were 30 separate "protests" permitted for D.C. that day.

Is this the new American pastime?
Just protest whatever is in your mind?
I grew up during Vietnam, I saw real racism as a boy in the South, saw real protests over issues that mattered and shaped the Nation at that time.

Protesting every little hangnail eventually reduces the power that people can wield through organized protests.
Half this shit is simply sore loser syndrome, other parts are crusades based on special interest (usually misguided and inflammatory) very seldom is the cause really protest worthy, IMO.

But it seems that the media will give coverage to any dozen people if the yell loud enough and burn a flag.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score

Turnout was low because they wouldn't allow Neo nazis, Kkk's and white supremacists according to one article I read. [emoji3]

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Turnout was low because they wouldn't allow Neo nazis, Kkk's and white supremacists according to one article I read. [emoji3]

Please post the link. Otherwise, its posts like this that make you lose 100% of any credibility. You are insinuating, or the "article" is, that all Trump supporters (Middle America) are KKK, Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists and all means of other Nefarious Rapscallions.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Please post the link. Otherwise, its posts like this that make you lose 100% of any credibility. You are insinuating or the "article" is that all Trump supporters (Middle America) are KKK, Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists and all means of other Nefarious Rapscallions.

I read it, it's on the internet, but why would I care about being credible to you guys?

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I read that there were 30 separate "protests" permitted for D.C. that day.

Is this the new American pastime?
Just protest whatever is in your mind?
I grew up during Vietnam, I saw real racism as a boy in the South, saw real protests over issues that mattered and shaped the Nation at that time.

Protesting every little hangnail eventually reduces the power that people can wield through organized protests.
Half this shit is simply sore loser syndrome, other parts are crusades based on special interest (usually misguided and inflammatory) very seldom is the cause really protest worthy, IMO.

But it seems that the media will give coverage to any dozen people if the yell loud enough and burn a flag.

Please post the link. Otherwise, its posts like this that make you lose 100% of any credibility. You are insinuating or the "article" is, that all Trump supporters (Middle America) are KKK, Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists and all means of other Nefarious Rapscallions.
Why didn't you ask WTG to post his link. He wrote "I read".....

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score

I dunno...I'm a partisan hack?

No, the real reason is, WTG's statement simply sates "there were other protests." SS' post insinuates there are only 200 non-KKK, White Supremacist and Neo-Nazis.

Its really that simple Bobby. I find this entire movement silly. I've been labeled a "Trumpster" in here. I have stated at least 20 times that I find him a repugnant human being, he's a bully, an egomaniac and many other things. But he is also the President of this nation.

Yes, I didn't like Obama, I suffered through his administration. President Trump, if allowed will heal America economically. I really don't think anyone in here could find a post, by myself that was hateful about Obama. I may be wrong but I can't recall calling him the names and accusing him of the things that Trump is being accused of and called.

I'm going outside now to wash my bitchin Vette. :p

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Bobby,

To add;

I used to really enjoy posting in here. It has ALWAYS been contentious, argumentative but I never felt there was any "personal dislike" between members. The tone has changed and the temperature has risen and it isn't fun, enjoyable or informative. Heck, I've had my mind changed in here on some stuff I never would have imagined. Spirited debate does nothing but make everyone better and makes us all think about our positions rather than defend some derogatory comment. Critical thinking....

Take you and I, I think we would actually have fun laughing about politics but our common interests far outweigh that which divides us. We would be past politics and onto cars, boats chicks in a matter of minutes.

I used to believe this to be true for most all members here. This is why I've lost interest in this forum.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
"SS' post insinuates there are only 200 non-KKK, White Supremacist and Neo-Nazis. "

^^Sorry, but that's a matter of fact!

"I've been labeled a "Trumpster" in here."

Lol, that bothers you? Ever pay attention to the stuff we're called for not liking Trump, or is that ok in your book? In fact you like to throw down insults too. [emoji57]

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

To be honest I figured your talking parrot already read it, as much as his head is buried in the MSM.

Here you go though, although I should wait a bit to let Shameus the parrot to call me a liar or some other BS.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ju...her-weekend-of-washington-protests/ar-AAs1y20

From the link:

On Saturday alone, in addition to the Juggalo gathering, there was the Mother of All Rallies ? an exhortation to the red-cap-wearing faithful to ?take our country back? ? and, blocks away, a counterprotest opposing white supremacy. Near the White House, there was a protest against Russia?s election interference. In all, more than 30 events were booked on federal land in the city.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
To be honest I figured your talking parrot already read it, as much as his head is buried in the MSM.

Here you go though, although I should wait a bit to let Shameus the parrot to call me a liar or some other BS.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ju...her-weekend-of-washington-protests/ar-AAs1y20

From the link:

On Saturday alone, in addition to the Juggalo gathering, there was the Mother of All Rallies ? an exhortation to the red-cap-wearing faithful to ?take our country back? ? and, blocks away, a counterprotest opposing white supremacy. Near the White House, there was a protest against Russia?s election interference. In all, more than 30 events were booked on federal land in the city.
I wasn't referring to Stainless.