WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cap and trade money to unions ??

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
Does anybody else find it odd that cap and trade money is going to be diverted to unions ?

RodnJen

Reaction score
Union that represents auto workers who assemble Teslas

And Nissan. Unfortunately that's how shit gets done in the legislative process, on both sides. Bridges to know where, contracts to friends of friends, all part of the process.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
And Nissan. Unfortunately that's how shit gets done in the legislative process, on both sides. Bridges to know where, contracts to friends of friends, all part of the process.

Funny someone from the "other side" points this out, but this is exactly why Trump got elected. Its "trickle down" corruption.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Funny someone from the "other side" points this out, but this is exactly why Trump got elected. Its "trickle down" corruption.

It's also why Arnold got elected.

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score

McCriminal, who CLAIMED; "I will not use earmarks", and he didn't .

That stupid Traitorous CIA puppet fuck, allowed every other state in this union to get all kinds of federal cash, while ARIZONA SUFFERED under the "lying sack of shit McCriminal's ownership by the CIA for his own crimes" .

Trump was voted in to upset all this corruption, and deal fairly with all the states .

Before you judge my post, read about how the CIA has TAPES of McCriminal's radio confessions for the NVA !!!

The "deep state" of the CIA is now ordering McCriminal to "question and test" everything Trump does .

Just look at what McCriminal has just pushed forward in congress, another bill to question Trump's order to "unbind the military from gender bending costs/disorganization" .

War, war, war, fight, fight fight, money, money money, are the ORDERS from the CIA and their military industrial complex to McCriminal, and he is very happy to follow those orders, and fight Trump and the honorable people of this country all the way into 2020 ...................

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score

Nissan's largest US plants in TN and MS are not union.

I'm not following along with this thread.:headscratch:

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
McCriminal, who CLAIMED; "I will not use earmarks", and he didn't .

That stupid Traitorous CIA puppet fuck, allowed every other state in this union to get all kinds of federal cash, while ARIZONA SUFFERED under the "lying sack of shit McCriminal's ownership by the CIA for his own crimes" .

Trump was voted in to upset all this corruption, and deal fairly with all the states .

Before you judge my post, read about how the CIA has TAPES of McCriminal's radio confessions for the NVA !!!

The "deep state" of the CIA is now ordering McCriminal to "question and test" everything Trump does .

Just look at what McCriminal has just pushed forward in congress, another bill to question Trump's order to "unbind the military from gender bending costs/disorganization" .

War, war, war, fight, fight fight, money, money money, are the ORDERS from the CIA and their military industrial complex to McCriminal, and he is very happy to follow those orders, and fight Trump and the honorable people of this country all the way into 2020 ...................

Now we're getting somewhere. You just confirmed all my suspicions. I think McCain received a lobotomy while he was a pow and they inserted an alien brain to replace his. I think that's what they are covering up now by saying he has brain cancer. [emoji15][emoji15][emoji854][emoji854]I also he think they put his real brain on the plane that hit tower one so that way they'd find his DNA in the wreckage. [emoji849][emoji849]

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
A large part of the money funds cash rebates for purchasing an EV. Another pile of it is diverted to the bullet train to nowhere.
Not sure if it goes directly to union coffers tho...?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Now we're getting somewhere. You just confirmed all my suspicions. I think McCain received a lobotomy while he was a pow and they inserted an alien brain to replace his. I think that's what they are covering up now by saying he has brain cancer. [emoji15][emoji15][emoji854][emoji854]I also he think they put his real brain on the plane that hit tower one so that way they'd find his DNA in the wreckage. [emoji849][emoji849]

Congress is owned by the Military Industrial Complex through the Congressional Armed Services Committee and who do you think is the head of that committee?

Talk all the shit you want, but McStain is a piece of shit that has caused the death of thousands. :thumbsdown

Attachments

• McCain Surgery.jpg
    McCain Surgery.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 25