WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Think you can fly a helicopter?

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
Damn i sure don't want me flying something I'm on

Runs2rch

Reaction score
611 is my best after quite a few attempts.

You guys?

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
dammit....im not getting shit done now.....722 my best so far lol!

2Driver

Reaction score
This has been around for over a decade and is addicting.

Probably responsible for a few billion in lost productivity :)

zhandfull

Reaction score
I was watching youtube videos of auto rotate landings the other day. Pretty dang impressive they can be landed without power with a clear glide path. I always thought they just dropped like a rock.

rrrr

Reaction score

Easy enough

Easy for you to say. :D

A long time ago when I had a lot of money and mush for brains, I decided I needed a rotorcraft rating. After doing about 15 hours of dual instruction in a 206L, I realized that I would need a few hundred hours before I could get affordable insurance, renting a turbine helicopter was more expensive than dating three strippers at once, and there was absolutely nothing useful I could do with the ticket because there were hundreds of guys that flew Hueys in Vietnam soaking up all the work.

And just like the guy that dated three strippers at once, when it was all over all I had left was empty pockets and nothing to show for the craziness.

:D

copterzach

Reaction score

Easy for you to say. :D

A long time ago when I had a lot of money and mush for brains, I decided I needed a rotorcraft rating. After doing about 15 hours of dual instruction in a 206L, I realized that I would need a few hundred hours before I could get affordable insurance, renting a turbine helicopter was more expensive than dating three strippers at once, and there was absolutely nothing useful I could do with the ticket because there were hundreds of guys that flew Hueys in Vietnam soaking up all the work.

And just like the guy that dated three strippers at once, when it was all over all I had left was empty pockets and nothing to show for the craziness.

:D

Easy, cheesy, peasy! I am about ready to move on from flying so much.