WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

military Helicopters Corona evenings

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
What's up with the constant operation of military Helicopters during evening hours 8pm and up.....
It's been a nightly occurrence for a few years..... they are not running during the daytime hours????? To and from Prado dam flight travel over Silverado Peak hills

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
What's up with the constant operation of military Helicopters during evening hours 8pm and up.....
It's been a nightly occurrence for a few years..... they are not running during the daytime hours????? To and from Prado dam flight travel over Silverado Peak hills

Practice practice practice. :)

johnnyC

Reaction score
not to hijack the thread, when going by the depot outside barstow i noticed that humvees and 6x6's are starting to turn from sand to green in color ??????

Rsqfxr

Reaction score

You must be close, it flies over my house often

Thunderhead1

Reaction score
Reminds me of "Red Dawn" but its our own military....

I have noticed the influx of equipment at the Barstow base as well.... Lots of hardware suddenly staged out there....

My conspiracy imagination goes into overtime when I go by there.... Things that make you say HMMMMM....

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
not to hijack the thread, when going by the depot outside barstow i noticed that humvees and 6x6's are starting to turn from sand to green in color ??????
That's the Marine Corps Logistics Base, my grandfather used to work there. I would assume that they are prepping some equipment for possible issues with North Korea??
Reminds me of "Red Dawn" but its our own military....

I have noticed the influx of equipment at the Barstow base as well.... Lots of hardware suddenly staged out there....

My conspiracy imagination goes into overtime when I go by there.... Things that make you say HMMMMM....
The world is supposed to end on September 23rd........[emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji16] [emoji16]

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
My son is in a attack squadron out of Pendleton, they frequently fly up to Santiago canyon and touch down and then follow the 241 to the 91 to the 15 south, and yes they follow the freeways

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score

NK area camo colors......Hope the hell not.:grumble:

termiteguy

Reaction score

Yep I saw two 6x6 on the 405 freeway yesterday afternoon was wondering why they were green

Beerme

Retired...Time for a cold one!
Reaction score
They use to always use Prado Dam back in the day for touch and go's, but have not noticed many of them during the day at least.

79 HUSTLER

Reaction score

My wife's uncle has a military contract for painting and they have been changing the sand colors to green non stop for months now. They can't even keep up with all the work.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
All the noise our military creates sounds like freedom to me.[emoji106]
I live 6 miles from Camp Pendleton so it's a normal occurance.[emoji4]

underpressure

Reaction score
I'm thinking the terrain in Korea is greener than Iraq/Syria...

Noticing more troop movements and the camo change tha past month or so also...in fact saw some Marines maneuvering while "manning" the turrets last weekend...