WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

ROCKET MAN

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Trump just called Kim Jong "Rocket man" when addressing the UN, and said we have no choice but to completely destroy North Korea if he continues on his path. Holy Shit
*Discuss*

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
I voted Trump in to do the job, but I'm not gonna lie, Im more a Rooseveltwalksoftlyandcarryabigfuckinstickkinnaguy.

I know Trump isn't that guy.

Im also an adult and I am well aware talking only goes so far.

Brian

530RL

Reaction score
Trump just called Kim Jong "Rocket man" when addressing the UN, and said we have no choice but to completely destroy North Korea if he continues on his path. Holy Shit
*Discuss*

China will not tolerate US Troops on its' border and as such Trump can not "totally destroy North Korea" which would involve killing over 25 million people just in N. Korea before any affect on the 52 million that live in S.Korea.

It is interesting that the US markets just yawned over his speech.

Another fake red line just like Obama.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
China will never allow us to go to war with North Korea. China does not want to influx of millions of refugees knocking at it's border.

ridebig

Reaction score
Hopefully China will control that shit head in N. Korea and calm thing's down. I too am glad Trump's in the White House!

USMC2010

Reaction score
Last I heard China doesn't want us to START anything with NK. They also told NK they were more or less on their own if they do anything and get hit back.

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
In the strongest terms possible, in front of the world, all of you in the UN better help us get North Korea back into a non-aggressive stance, and I mean NOW . Otherwise .......

China, Walmart, and a few others hope that Trump does not "cut trade with China", but if the nations in the UN can't get together and calm NK down, then Trump will GO FOR THE MONEY, before he attacks North Korea .

China's financial and industrial positions cannot survive an American trade shutdown, they can handle a slowing, but not a STOP .

Trump dropped the bombs in the Mid East to make a point, and because the only money they have is the money we give in aid, or Russian rubles . Money would not make the point .

As they say; "going once, going twice, FAIR WARNING, SSS OOO LLL DDD, to the fat man with the funny hair "..............................

JBS

Reaction score
Hopefully China will control that shit head in N. Korea and calm thing's down. I too am glad Trump's in the White House!

That being said, I am happy I woke up to Trump being president than the "other" choice.

China stepping in is really the only option. How to make that happen is above my paygrade.

As for being happy who is in the White House I am happy it is not HRC but Trump has yet to be proven to accomplish anything other than the Supreme Court Justice. This could've been done by any R President.

I really fear he is a lame duck.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
China stepping in is really the only option. How to make that happen is above my paygrade.

As for being happy who is in the White House I am happy it is not HRC but Trump has yet to be proven to accomplish anything other than the Supreme Court Justice. This could've been done by any R President.

I really fear he is a lame duck.

Nah, the RINO's are getting the picture. It takes time teaching old bought dogs new tricks. :D

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Trump is an imbecile talking like that in front of a World wide audience. He should have came across diplomatic instead of the way he likes to address his base. Wrong speech and rhetoric for that audience.

JBS

Reaction score
Nah, the RINO's are getting the picture. It takes time teaching old bought dogs new tricks. :D

Trump is the lead RHINO :grumble:

Denial does not change the facts

Sandlord

Reaction score
Trump is an imbecile talking like that in front of a World wide audience. He should have came across diplomatic instead of the way he likes to address his base. Wrong speech and rhetoric for that audience.

or he could have just apologized for the wrongdoings of our Country like the previous president

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Pffft...more blah blah blah from the Trump hating parrot.

It seems plainly obvious that he his pushing for China, SK, and others to end this now...if he is undiplomatic and crass and unrefined, all the better.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Pffft...more blah blah blah from the Trump hating parrot.

It seems plainly obvious that he his pushing for China, SK, and others to end this now...if he is undiplomatic and crass and unrefined, all the better.

As I said it's what the Trump-aide guzzling base loves to hear. [emoji57]

spectras only

Reaction score
Fact is, no country gave two shits about US diplomatic efforts, let alone the north koreans:skull. Stainless must have lived under a rock in the last 8 years.:rolleyes:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Fact is, no country gave two shits about US diplomatic efforts, let alone the north koreans:skull. Stainless must have lived under a rock in the last 8 years.:rolleyes:

Actually, he used to be a rational (mostly) voice in here.
Now he is not.

He has been wrong on every single issue, every single prediction, and every single position he has taken for over a year now.

Sure, I'd like to see Trump sand off the rough edges some, be more like Reagan as far as tough actions without the bravado, but that is not who he is.

Be that as it may, the mealy mouthed limp wristed bull shit that Shameus promotes has and will accomplish nothing.
If Trump went in soft, hat in hand, Shameus would be bitching about that as well and mocking the Man (and us) as pussys.

There is no acceptable action from Trump as far as he is concerned.

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
When God passed out brains, the stained one thought he said "trains" and the little chickenshit hid behind the sofa...

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
If, after the last 8 years, you don't know where sniveling gets you, you should STFU...You REALLY don't have the mental capacity to voice a valid opinion...

squeezer

Reaction score
*Discuss*

What do you expect the world to do when you have a raging lunatic of a man child who's life's success is a fraudulent sham built on his daddy's legacy...? Its sobering to think this guy has access to nuclear weapons.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
What do you expect the world to do when you have a raging lunatic of a man child who's life's success is a fraudulent sham built on his daddy's legacy...? Its sobering to think this guy has access to nuclear weapons.

Sobering is going before the UN and telling them something serious must be done before the pathetic man child wakes up and pushes a button that will change the world for the worse.......

All need to stop worrying about the tone and focus on the content. Hopefully the right members of the UN heard that call for action and find a way to neutralize the threat without lives being lost in another foolish war.

squeezer

Reaction score
Sobering is going before the UN and telling them something serious must be done before the pathetic man child wakes up and pushes a button that will change the world for the worse.......

All need to stop worrying about the tone and focus on the content. Hopefully the right members of the UN heard that call for action and find a way to neutralize the threat without lives being lost in another foolish war.

I am sure the UN got the message. This asshole is dangerously unstable and needs to be managed out of a position of any real power. With the undermining of the diplomatic core you will see lower level talks and back door deals. Think generals talking to generals and refusing to take direct orders to attack if they come. Nobody with enough brain cells not to wet the bed knows that conventional military action does not end well for the Koreas.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
I didn't mention or compare to the previous president, but that's Trumpkins favorite/only fall back. [emoji106]

There is a big difference between "fall back" and "punch back" ....Yes, one of may favorites...get used to it.....many more years to follow! :champagne:

Help me out....is this where we are supposed to be "tormented" :point

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I am sure the UN got the message. This asshole is dangerously unstable and needs to be managed out of a position of any real power. With the undermining of the diplomatic core you will see lower level talks and back door deals. Think generals talking to generals and refusing to take direct orders to attack if they come. Nobody with enough brain cells not to wet the bed knows that conventional military action does not end well for the Koreas.

I'm not following on the generals comment? NK generals?

My concern at this point is how much is the runt in "real" command? So far he seems to have a blind following that does as ordered. Hard to know under the paranoid atmosphere in NK, if there are powerful enough members that would attempt a coup.

Many think a clandestine attack can take him out. I think the odds are poor at being able to get that close to him and a mission would backfire.

I'd also think, with all the time that has passed, SK must have some ideas of how to get to him. Just as long as US lives are not involved, let them do their thing as it's their issue more than anyone else.

squeezer

Reaction score
I'm not following on the generals comment? NK generals?

No OT, US Generals...

And its out of character for you to call trump a runt of suggest taking him out in a clandestine attack. I believe threatening the president is a chargeable offense so be careful there.

wallnutz

Reaction score

Do you honestly think Trump doesn't think about the future of his kids and grand kids to just go and "push" the button? He wants to talk tough and wants to carry a big stick, but at the end of the day he has a very close family. I think with this little runt Kimmie, he needs to be tough, and let the rest of the world understand we aren't going to fuck around with him much longer. If he needs to talk like a bully to get that point across, so be it. He was elected knowing he wasn't very diplomatic, and if you think he is going to change, well I think you have another thing coming unfortunately. Yes, I do wish he was a little more refined and Presidential, but I knew who I was voting for.

500bbc

Reaction score

:lmao

You Alt Tards put a self admitted drug dealing, dog eating, America hating, racist POS in the White House for eight years.

You're a fucking imbecile.:finger

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

Who gives a shit about the rest of the world's opinion?

We are a SUPERPOWER. The only one left. We SHOULD be leading the world, not letting any little bitch ass country tell us what to do or how to do it.

Fucking PC pussies, that shit has gotten us in the mess we are in now.

Thank god we have a President who will TELL the world what to do, and HOW WE WILL DO IT, not let them fuck us in the ass endlessly while apologizing and thanking them for it.

500bbc

Reaction score

I'll translate to Alt Tard speak:

"He should have bowed down and gobbled Rocket Mans cock and had him cum across his teeth like a good little Tard.":p

530RL

Reaction score
Trump's President so he gets to call the shots but I do not understand why or how Trump's tactic of bombastic hyperbole will be effective at achieving a non-nuclear Korean peninsula or even at minimum managing the situation in an effective manner.

Absent the use of nuclear weapons, it is rationally impossible to "totally destroy N. Korea", a nuclear power with plenty of nuclear weapons to pretty much end life on the peninsula and fallout affecting most of that area including vast areas of China, Japan and Russia. A "contained" nuclear conflict is unlikely and once we start lobbing nukes, you can expect it to ramp up across the world. Such a conflict even without the use of nuclear weapons would make the 08-10 recession look like a picnic and the costs in US and S. Korean lives in the millions.

So the hyperbole is interesting, but it is not really credible as wallnutz points out.

So if I am N. Korea, I chuckle and continue down the path of cooperation with those countries providing me with the technology to go from duds to functioning mid range ballistic missiles in less than a year as I understand that as long as Trump is Trump, the likelihood of him building a coalition of countries that can truly affect me, which would include China and Russia, is much less as long as Trump continues the unenforceable chest pounding. Trump has yet to make a cogent case why those cooperating with N. Korea should cooperate with the US instead, and his hyperbole, does nothing to convince those countries otherwise.

As long as Trump prefers to threaten N.Korea and those that are funding the money and technology of N. Korea's programs with military or economic war, Trump's threats incent and motivate N. Korea and its' partners to stay on course to not only expand their nuclear arsenal, but perfect a nuclear ICBM.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Trump's President so he gets to call the shots but I do not understand why or how Trump's tactic of bombastic hyperbole will be effective at achieving a non-nuclear Korean peninsula or even at minimum managing the situation in an effective manner.

Absent the use of nuclear weapons, it is rationally impossible to "totally destroy N. Korea", a nuclear power with plenty of nuclear weapons to pretty much end life on the peninsula and fallout affecting most of that area including vast areas of China, Japan and Russia. A "contained" nuclear conflict is unlikely and once we start lobbing nukes, you can expect it to ramp up across the world. Such a conflict even without the use of nuclear weapons would make the 08-10 recession look like a picnic and the costs in US and S. Korean lives in the millions.

So the hyperbole is interesting, but it is not really credible as wallnutz points out.

So if I am N. Korea, I chuckle and continue down the path of cooperation with those countries providing me with the technology to go from duds to functioning mid range ballistic missiles in less than a year as I understand that as long as Trump is Trump, the likelihood of him building a coalition of countries that can truly affect me, which would include China and Russia, is much less as long as Trump continues the unenforceable chest pounding. Trump has yet to make a cogent case why those cooperating with N. Korea should cooperate with the US instead, and his hyperbole, does nothing to convince those countries otherwise.

As long as Trump prefers to threaten N.Korea and those that are funding the money and technology of N. Korea's programs with military or economic war, Trump's threats incent and motivate N. Korea and its' partners to stay on course to not only expand their nuclear arsenal, but perfect a nuclear ICBM.

N Korea was gonna do it anyway, they have been doing it for the last 15 years unchecked. So damned if you do, damned if you don't. Let's not pretend it would be any different with Korea if it was Clinton in the WH and she continued Obama's head in the sand policy toward them.....

Obama destroyed years of work that held Russia's ME influence in check, and in many ways did the same with China and their expansion into the South China sea, and their passive aggressive economic 'war' against the west.... So they weren't looking to cooperate then either...

So Trump could have just continued towing the line for the exact same outcome, where the public sees ass kissing and curtsy, but behind the scenes everyone in the ring of leaders knows what is really going on. It's the emperors new clothes like China with Taiwan. Doesn't change the realities, it just makes it unadulterated public record now, direct from the lips of a key player. Calling out Venezuela is another example. Trump is smart enough to understand that as well, but he is also smart enough to know what it means to put this stuff out there and confidently call it out for what it is, which may just be for his own ego, but what he says is the truth on these subjects, so In 20, 30 years will people look back on Trump's words and speeches and realize he was just telling it how it is? Maybe that's the legacy he is trying to create right now.... and it may be nothing deeper than that... But it doesn't change the fact that its the brutal honest truth, the truth that years of PC and grab assing games has made public officials afraid to speak about.

Everytime he does something like this people call him crazy, belittle him, marginalize him, try to paint him as unhinged, and then weeks or months later, he is proven correct, and nobody has anything more to say about it. It has happened so many times it's impossible to believe it's blind luck, at this point you've gotta have some faith in the shit he says because his track record is looking pretty good when you view it objectively.

spectras only

Reaction score
530RL, I agree with a lot of points you make in your post, however, what do you suggest? Should Trump be, passive aggressive? That didn't work as we've seen in the past! No one respects weakness, let alone empty talks. The Russians have been invading, occupying[ during CPPP ] many countries for decades, never resulted in WWIII.Israel destroyed facilities abroad, didn't cause a total ME meltdown. The fact is, China is the crux of the problem and everyone knows it. If the hard talk becomes real serious, I assume China has no choice but do something about, we can hope.

530RL

Reaction score
N Korea was gonna do it anyway, they have been doing it for the last 15 years unchecked. So damned if you do, damned if you don't. Let's not pretend it would be any different with Korea if it was Clinton in the WH and she continued Obama's head in the sand policy toward them.....

Obama destroyed years of work that held Russia's ME influence in check, and in many ways did the same with China and their expansion into the South China sea, and their passive aggressive economic 'war' against the west.... So they weren't looking to cooperate then either...

So Trump could have just continued towing the line for the exact same outcome, where the public sees ass kissing and curtsy, but behind the scenes everyone in the ring of leaders knows what is really going on. It's the emperors new clothes like China with Taiwan. Doesn't change the realities, it just makes it unadulterated public record now, direct from the lips of a key player. Calling out Venezuela is another example. Trump is smart enough to understand that as well, but he is also smart enough to know what it means to put this stuff out there and confidently call it out for what it is, which may just be for his own ego, but what he says is the truth on these subjects, so In 20, 30 years will people look back on Trump's words and speeches and realize he was just telling it how it is? Maybe that's the legacy he is trying to create right now.... and it may be nothing deeper than that... But it doesn't change the fact that its the brutal honest truth, the truth that years of PC and grab assing games has made public officials afraid to speak about.

Everytime he does something like this people call him crazy, belittle him, marginalize him, try to paint him as unhinged, and then weeks or months later, he is proven correct, and nobody has anything more to say about it. It has happened so many times it's impossible to believe it's blind luck, at this point you've gotta have some faith in the shit he says because his track record is looking pretty good when you view it objectively.

Everyone thinks they view things objectively. It is why we have divorce.

You believe that Trump's tweet that Obama tapped Trump's personal phones in Trump Tower has been proven correct, I don't. I believe that Trump's EO was a muslim ban, you don't.

So people see his track record through their respective rose colored glasses. For example, Obama was a racist but Trump is not......or is it Trump is a racist but Obama was not......it gets all confusing depending upon whom is posting. :D

As you wisely point out, N. Korea is going to continue down this path as they have done with prior both R and D presidents, and even if we had a massive war, Trump is not going to stop the inevitability any more than any prior president has. So in reality, what people are really arguing over is style as opposed to substance or results.

You believe in twenty years people will "realize he was just telling it how it is", whereas I believe everyone pretty much fully understands "how it is" already and that over time more and more nations will end up with nuclear capabilities and everyone already realizes that now. So in twenty years people may just say, can you believe that idiot stood up at the UN and told them that he was going to stop N. Korea........

In reality, Trump supporters will support Trump no matter what he does, no different than Obama supporters supported Obama no matter what he did.

530RL

Reaction score
530RL, I agree with a lot of points you make in your post, however, what do you suggest? Should Trump be, passive aggressive? That didn't work as we've seen in the past! No one respects weakness, let alone empty talks. The Russians have been invading, occupying[ during CPPP ] many countries for decades, never resulted in WWIII.Israel destroyed facilities abroad, didn't cause a total ME meltdown. The fact is, China is the crux of the problem and everyone knows it. If the hard talk becomes real serious, I assume China has no choice but do something about, we can hope.

Trump certainly talked tough and certainly drew a line in the sand as did Obama with Syria.

N. Korea is a nuclear power and is going to eventually, with the help of what some believe to be Russian technology, perfect an ICBM and it is in the best interest of Russia and China to have a strong N. Korea in the region.

So unless Trump is prepared to go to war with N. Korea, his speech too was empty talk.......

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Everyone thinks they view things objectively. It is why we have divorce.

You believe that Trump's tweet that Obama tapped Trump's personal phones in Trump Tower has been proven correct, I don't. I believe that Trump's EO was a muslim ban, you don't.

So people see his track record through their respective rose colored glasses. For example, Obama was a racist but Trump is not......or is it Trump is a racist but Obama was not......it gets all confusing depending upon whom is posting. :D

As you wisely point out, N. Korea is going to continue down this path as they have done with prior both R and D presidents, and even if we had a massive war, Trump is not going to stop the inevitability any more than any prior president has. So in reality, what people are really arguing over is style as opposed to substance or results.

You believe in twenty years people will "realize he was just telling it how it is", whereas I believe everyone pretty much fully understands "how it is" already and that over time more and more nations will end up with nuclear capabilities and everyone already realizes that now. So in twenty years people may just say, can you believe that idiot stood up at the UN and told them that he was going to stop N. Korea........

In reality, Trump supporters will support Trump no matter what he does, no different than Obama supporters supported Obama no matter what he did.

Look back at Ron Paul "Telling it how it is" in 2003 on the floor of the House, telling everyone that the housing market was a bubble that was gonna burst, did they all "know how it was"?

I'm not necessarily drawing a direct parallel there, I'm just saying that sometimes everything we may believe "everyone knows how it is", it has a lot more impact when someone actually goes public and says it, and it carries a lot more weight. Especially after the fact....

As to objectivity, Trump never said 'personal' phones so lets not muddy the waters, but regardless personal phones were absolutely caught up in the blanket dragnet and unmasking, as just about everyone today carries a personal cell phone that they use for both personal and business communications as a matter of convenience.
It is proven that certain members Trump's campaign's phones were tapped, and everyone receiving or placing calls to those phones are caught in the taps as well, including Trump himself if/when he spoke with Manafort (for example) or anyone else that was "unmasked". Manafort's phones were tapped directly and explicitly, and EVERYONE's phones are tapped right now, including yours, and mine, non explicitly via systems that Snowden revealed, and certain calls within his campaign were explicitly unmasked in those blanket tappings, under the directive of Obama's administration. Sooo....

If Trump's travel ban was a muslim ban, then he would have enacted on the countries that have the largest muslim populations, which he didn't, his travel ban only affected a few percent of the total world Muslim population so that makes it rather hard to objectively call that a Muslim ban, but hey, if you wanna double down it fine. :D :D :D :p:p:p

530RL

Reaction score
Look back at Ron Paul "Telling it how it is" in 2003 on the floor of the House, telling everyone that the housing market was a bubble that was gonna burst, did they all "know how it was"?

I'm not necessarily drawing a direct parallel there, I'm just saying that sometimes everything we may believe "everyone knows how it is", it has a lot more impact when someone actually goes public and says it, and it carries a lot more weight. Especially after the fact....

As to objectivity, Trump never said 'personal' phones so lets not muddy the waters, but regardless personal phones were absolutely caught up in the blanket dragnet and unmasking, as just about everyone today carries a personal cell phone that they use for both personal and business communications as a matter of convenience.
It is proven that certain members Trump's campaign's phones were tapped, and everyone receiving or placing calls to those phones are caught in the taps as well, including Trump himself if/when he spoke with Manafort (for example) or anyone else that was "unmasked". Manafort's phones were tapped directly and explicitly, and EVERYONE's phones are tapped right now, including yours, and mine, non explicitly via systems that Snowden revealed, and certain calls within his campaign were explicitly unmasked in those blanket tappings, under the directive of Obama's administration. Sooo....

If Trump's travel ban was a muslim ban, then he would have enacted on the countries that have the largest muslim populations, which he didn't, his travel ban only affected a few percent of the total world Muslim population so that makes it rather hard to objectively call that a Muslim ban, but hey, if you wanna double down it fine. :D :D :D :p:p:p

Following your logic above on tapping phones, it would therefore be accurate for Obama to now state in a tweet "Terrible, Just found out that Trump had my wires tapped in my home upon becoming President. This is McCarthyism"....... :D

spectras only

Reaction score
"Nobody wants our intel agencies to be used like the Stasi in East Germany; the secret police spying on its own citizens for political purposes. The prospect of our own NSA, CIA and FBI becoming politically weaponized has been shrouded by untruths, accusations and justifications.

You?ll recall DNI Clapper falsely assured Congress in 2013 that the NSA was not collecting ?any type of data at all on millions or hundreds of millions of Americans.?

Intel agencies secretly monitored conversations of members of Congress while the Obama administration negotiated the Iran nuclear deal.

In 2014, the CIA got caught spying on Senate Intelligence Committee staffers, though CIA Director John Brennan had explicitly denied that.

There were also wiretaps on then-Congressman Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) in 2011 under Obama. The same happened under President George W. Bush to former Congresswoman Jane Harman (D-Calif.).

Journalists have been targeted, too. This internal email, exposed by WikiLeaks, should give everyone chills. It did me.

Dated Sept. 21, 2010, the ?global intelligence? firm Stratfor wrote:

[John] Brennan [then an Obama Homeland Security adviser] is behind the witch hunts of investigative journalists learning information from inside the beltway sources.

More to read here. http://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/351495-it-looks-like-obama-did-spy-on-trump-just-as-he-did-to-me

This part is pissing me off though. DOJ under Trump should be different > To date, the Trump Department of Justice ? like the Obama Department of Justice ? is fighting me in court and working to keep hidden the identities of those who accessed a government internet protocol address found in my computers.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Actually, he used to be a rational (mostly) voice in here.
Now he is not.

He has been wrong on every single issue, every single prediction, and every single position he has taken for over a year now.

Sure, I'd like to see Trump sand off the rough edges some, be more like Reagan as far as tough actions without the bravado, but that is not who he is.

Be that as it may, the mealy mouthed limp wristed bull shit that Shameus promotes has and will accomplish nothing.
If Trump went in soft, hat in hand, Shameus would be bitching about that as well and mocking the Man (and us) as pussys.

There is no acceptable action from Trump as far as he is concerned.

That's not Stainless.. lol. That's every Dem since Trump got elected. Ask any of them to say one thing he has done well and none of them can. Ask them to name one thing Obummer did they disagree with and none of them will either. Their sheep.

You realize unilaterally the Military backs Trump right?

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Following your logic above on tapping phones, it would therefore be accurate for Obama to now state in a tweet "Terrible, Just found out that Trump had my wires tapped in my home upon becoming President. This is McCarthyism"....... :D

Trump hasn't used his executive powers to unmask anything against his political opponents, that we know of. However we do know that Obama's admin did. So that logic fails. I explicitly stated that the unmasking was the issue in the other post. :rolleyes

530RL

Reaction score
Trump hasn't used his executive powers to unmask anything against his political opponents, that we know of. However we do know that Obama's admin did. So that logic fails. I explicitly stated that the unmasking was the issue in the other post. :rolleyes

If unmasking is the issue, putting aside that your statement assumes unproven criminal allegations against Obama relating to his political opponents, Trump was never directly unmasked, Manafort was, and Trump may or may not have been talking to Manfort. Therefore, assuming Obama engaged in and personally directed the illegal activity you allege and Trump alleges in his tweet, Obama did not "tap" Trump's phones, he" tapped" Manafort's phones.........

At the end of the day it does not matter as no one is going to convince the other side. Under Trump, Rocketman is not America's greatest threat, it is Trump's enjoyment and the pleasure he gets by pitting American's against each other..........

Andy B.

Reaction score
I don't care what you say 530 you maybe into banking(or whatever) but you twist peoples words just like a lawyer or lobbyist to get them to see the way YOU WANT classic!:skull I enjoy your posts I don't agree with most but I do enjoy!

530RL

Reaction score
I don't care what you say 530 you maybe into banking(or whatever) but you twist peoples words just like a lawyer or lobbyist to get them to see the way YOU WANT classic!:skull I enjoy your posts I don't agree with most but I do enjoy!

I'm just trying to get the old Racey back............

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
If unmasking is the issue, putting aside that your statement assumes unproven criminal allegations against Obama relating to his political opponents, Trump was never directly unmasked, Manafort was, and Trump may or may not have been talking to Manfort. Therefore, assuming Obama engaged in and personally directed the illegal activity you allege and Trump alleges in his tweet, Obama did not "tap" Trump's phones, he" tapped" Manafort's phones.........

At the end of the day it does not matter as no one is going to convince the other side. Under Trump, Rocketman is not America's greatest threat, it is Trump's enjoyment and the pleasure he gets by pitting American's against each other..........

Manafort was not the subject of the unmasking, they had an explicit tap on him from what i understand, so there was no need to unmasked him, other people in Trump's campaign were the ones that were unmasked, i believe Don Jr., Gen Flynn, etc, and members of the Transition team post election pre inauguration.

Unmasking is the process in which redacted names of US citizens, protected by 4th amendment rights, are revealed/uncovered from blanket surveillance, when Trump refers to 'My' phones that would easily refer to 'my campaign', and in context that would be the much more logical, and in many ways more egregious act, than just meaning explicitly Trump's personal communications, and only Trump's personal communications, as a campaign in manged by many faces not just one, so the information extracted by viewing multiple staff members is much greater, broader.

The bottom line is, you have one administration using the vast and endless powers of the state, to spy on their political opposition, that is very dangerous to the fabric of a 'free' society, as it clearly destroys the balance of power.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
The bottom line is, you have one administration using the vast and endless powers of the state, to spy on their political opposition, that is very dangerous to the fabric of a 'free' society, as it clearly destroys the balance of power.

Which should be perfectly clear to everyone, even if they don't believe it.