WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trumps Tweeting

saucedaddy

Reaction score
So, you caught me and are calling me out for simply mis-speaking....it is also posted here..... www.BigFuckinDeal.com :rolleyes

And here....www.WhoGivesAShit.com
Atta boy, way to choke it down! Don't let it keep you up all night, I've had to say sorry multiple times. I hurt Reegies feelings really bad once and had to apologize. Also I should apologize one day to WTG, Daddy used to tap his soft ass religiously. Now let's get back to DT's taxes!:)

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
BTW, we Alabamians just sent a "message" and nominated an Ultra Right Wing Christian Conservative for U.S. Senate.
This "Gator Bomb" shall be fun! :party:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Atta boy, way to choke it down! Don't let it keep you up all night, I've had to say sorry multiple times. I hurt Reegies feelings really bad once and had to apologize. Also I should apologize one day to WTG, Daddy used to tap his soft ass religiously. Now let's get back to DT's taxes!:)

One problem........I don't have feelings!!!!!! :hotdevil

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

The only thing you've ever tapped is my funny bone laughing at your posts!

I've heard stories of you escapades at the annual hot tub "gala" though...Yeah, we all have. :eek
The morning confessions go something like this I imagine??

[video=youtube;QZnw6wuGBgk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZnw6wuGBgk&feature=share[/video]

2CHILL

Reaction score
[video=youtube;ADPDGIuXl98]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADPDGIuXl98[/video]

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I imagine that something is going to change soon.

As was mentioned in the lounge, DTV is now issuing full refunds on a customer by customer basis (for now) for NFL Sunday ticket for people dropping the package due to the kneeling.

It's all fun and games until the NFL gets sued by TV partners. DTV is the sole owner of Sunday Ticket...you can bet there will be repercussions if enough revenue is lost.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
I'm working 6-6 nights. Yesterday, today, all the same to me. ;)

Yessir, although I sleep at night, I work 6-8, 7-9, 8-10, 7 days a week. Sometimes I don't even know what day it is. Just this week I lost Monday or Tuesday somewhere.

No rest for the wicked.

500bbc

Reaction score

Take a knee on this you racist piece of sub human filth.:finger

"On Saturday night, Dashawn Townes discussed plans with his cousin for her upcoming birthday celebration, but the next morning, the cousin heard numerous gunshots outside their two-flat apartment building in the West Side?s Austin community and saw Townes lying mortally wounded near the front steps.

On Monday, relatives of Townes, a 34-year-old father of two teens, lamented his killing and the violence in Austin that has helped bring homicides to the official 500-mark as the first nine months of 2017 near a close."

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

I'm angry about both, disrespecting the flag & what the protest is about.

Stop making up BS narratives and most of all.......................fix the problems with your families. A 75% illegitimate rate is a disgrace!

Maybe these guys should protest that, you know............hey fool, take care of your kid you fucking loser.;)

500bbc

Reaction score

Stop making up BS narratives and most of all.......................fix the problems with your families. A 75% illegitimate rate is a disgrace!

Maybe these guys should protest that, you know............hey fool, take care of your kid you fucking loser.;)

RACIST!!!
Racist racist racist!!!!:p

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score

As the old saying goes " Most confusing day in the hood, fathers day".

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score

WHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?

You mean there is more to makinababythanjustmakinone?

Get out!!

You......raaaaaciiiisssstt.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

:lmao I'm not going to engage the glaringly obvious bias side to your buddy. And I'm not going to engage your race bating buddy making things up, regarding those not in agreement with the protest doing it becuase of race. I'm not going to engage the stupidity of your buddy not coorelating why people associate the protest based off of false assumptions with a protest against our national anthem and flag, because when they present the flag and sing/play the national anthem, the protest begins.

But I will engage you in a question regarding how your personal race baiting attempts are going? Get any good ones lately? How about the two black Chicago cops raising their fists in the air. Do you see that as a sign of supporting Black Power? If that were two uniformed white cops with their hand flat, fingers pointed out, arms extended upward, would you consider that a sign of supporting white power?

:lmao

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
STEELERS

"I promise you one thing, this week we will all be standing out there for the national anthem. Trust me," Pouncey said Wednesday.

BRONCOS

"We may have different values and beliefs, but there's one thing we all agree on: We're a team and we stand together - no matter how divisive some comments and issues can be, nothing should ever get in the way of that. Starting Sunday, we'll be standing together."

How's it working out Stainer? :D

Attachments

• Trump figer point.jpg
    Trump figer point.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 68

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Broncos and Steelers are coming around to show Love for Country! Thank God there are some who realize the insanity of their actions and want to put an end to the madness....

Stay tuned as I honestly believe other Teams will be following their lead! ...

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Broncos and Steelers are coming around to show Love for Country! Thank God there are some who realize the insanity of their actions and want to put an end to the madness....

Stay tuned as I honestly believe other Teams will be following their lead! ...

Of course they will, these fags don't give a shit about whatever they were kneeling about. They only care for fame and money.....Their handlers see the gravy train leaving the station, so ALL ABOARD the fag train

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
What happened, did the Fudge Packers stand?

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
What happened, did the Fudge Packers stand?

All the players stood with their arms locked together. Supposedly this is to show player unity but not disrespect the Anthem and Flag.
Looks like the game is a sellout or near sellout, it is a Thursday game and weather is looming. Teams and fans have been requested to move to shelter until weather passes.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
How many Fudge Packers do you have on your fantasy team...:rotflmao:

:D

I've only got that Cal bitch Rodgers on one team. I'm gunna trade his ass along with that fist rising prick Beckham.

I had to watch last Monday night, won $1026.00 in my pick em pool!!!! :drnkfr

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The National Football League's owners will discuss next week whether to unilaterally change league policy and require players to stand during the national anthem.

In a conference call on Tuesday, NFL spokesman Joe Lockhart said league officials, owners, fans, and likely certain players are frustrated that the issue has dominated the game in recent weeks. He said owners will consider player input on the issue, but suggested that a rule change would not require player approval.

www WINNING .com

Attachments

• Trump pointing.jpg
    Trump pointing.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 55

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roger Goodell tells NFL owners "everyone should stand for the national anthem"

And down goes Cooney, with Bobby stuck to his nuts...................................AGAIN!!!!!! :champagne:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Big Blue getting involved now!!!!! :drink

"Ford has been a part of American history, and has stood for American values."

"However, the recent events surrounding the NFL, its players and their audacity to thumb their collective noses at the American Flag, the American military as well as their obvious disdain for the profession of law enforcement in general; forces me to take a stand."

Whittington said the sheriff's office would not do business with Ford "as long as Ford sides with these who have no regard for the men and women who protect and serve this great nation."

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Stainer is up off the canvas!!!!!

The NFL said on Friday it has no plans to mandate players stand for the U.S. national anthem, but will rather present a possible solution on how to end the controversial protests when it meets with team owners next week.

You and the NFL have something in common...................Cooney!!!!!! :D

Round 2...........ding ding :thumbsup

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The Jacksonville Jaguars have apologized to local military leaders for demonstrating during the national anthem in London last month.

Jaguars President Mark Lamping sent a letter to the director of military affairs and veterans in Jacksonville saying the team was "remiss in not fully comprehending the effect of the national anthem demonstration on foreign soil has had on the men and women who have or continue to serve our country."

www PleaseComeBackPleeeeeeease .com

Attachments

• Jaguars Empty stadium.jpg
    Jaguars Empty stadium.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 62

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
The Jacksonville Jaguars have apologized to local military leaders for demonstrating during the national anthem in London last month.

Jaguars President Mark Lamping sent a letter to the director of military affairs and veterans in Jacksonville saying the team was "remiss in not fully comprehending the effect of the national anthem demonstration on foreign soil has had on the men and women who have or continue to serve our country."

www PleaseComeBackPleeeeeeease .com

Actually I think that is a beginning. A sincere admission that they just didn't think about what they were actually disrespecting, the Nation itself. But to be sincere, I think individual players need to step up and close the wound they caused.

The players need to realize their process isn't working and they have displayed their rights and been given those rights. And a whole lot of people have shown their rights to not watch and not deal with sponsors.

Shelve the protests and work on a plan to solve the actual issue they are protesting about.

Then maybe things can get back to normal and issues off the field can be addressed.

500bbc

Reaction score
Actually I think that is a beginning. A sincere admission that they just didn't think about what they were actually disrespecting, the Nation itself. But to be sincere, I think individual players need to step up and close the wound they caused.

The players need to realize their process isn't working and they have displayed their rights and been given those rights. And a whole lot of people have shown their rights to not watch and not deal with sponsors.

Shelve the protests and work on a plan to solve the actual issue they are protesting about.

Then maybe things can get back to normal and issues off the field can be addressed.

Yeah that or just...Fuck those Assholes.:finger

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
“The NFL has hurt us by not resolving the current debacle to the players’ and owners’ satisfaction." The Papa John CEO and Chairman adding that “NFL leadership has hurt Papa John’s shareholders.”

“Leadership starts at the top, and this is an example of poor leadership,” Schnatter said, quoted by Bloomberg.

"This should have been nipped in the bud a year and a half ago,” Schnatter said on the call. “Like many sponsors, we’re in touch with the NFL. Once the issue is resolved, we’re optimistic the NFL’s best years are ahead."

www TrumpWinsAgain .com

How's this working out for you Cooney?!!!!!! :rotflmao:

Attachments

• Trump figer point.jpg
    Trump figer point.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 69

Old Texan

Reaction score
I wish Trump wouldn't get involved via Twitter on so many things. But I do notice a pattern of him being far more accurate as issues tweeted about progress. Mores os then the detractors about his tweets anyway.

KInd of a, Smoke and Fire deal. If ya got one, you likely have the other......:skull

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
?The NFL has hurt us by not resolving the current debacle to the players? and owners? satisfaction." The Papa John CEO and Chairman adding that ?NFL leadership has hurt Papa John?s shareholders.?

?Leadership starts at the top, and this is an example of poor leadership,? Schnatter said, quoted by Bloomberg.

"This should have been nipped in the bud a year and a half ago,? Schnatter said on the call. ?Like many sponsors, we?re in touch with the NFL. Once the issue is resolved, we?re optimistic the NFL?s best years are ahead."

www TrumpWinsAgain .com

How's this working out for you Cooney?!!!!!! :rotflmao:

No worries here, Papa John sponsors Leah Pritchett?s Top Fuel Dragster and since I?m a Brittany Force fan I don?t really care. [emoji6]

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
No worries here, Papa John sponsors Leah Pritchett?s Top Fuel Dragster and since I?m a Brittany Force fan I don?t really care. [emoji6]

Oh okay...............:yikes

Attachments

• Michelle towle.jpg
    Michelle towle.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 50

Old Texan

Reaction score

Shortsighted to not factor in the loss as a sponsor would mean less competition and smaller fields. This would have an overall negative effect on Drag Racing going forward.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Shortsighted to not factor in the loss as a sponsor would mean less competition and smaller fields. This would have an overall negative effect on Drag Racing going forward.

Yes, but I feel the same way about Don Schumacher as I do Trump. [emoji3]

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
ESPN lost 480,000 paying subscribers last month - or about 15,000 a day. :drnkfr

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Stop posting pic's of that man it gives me the creeps!! She definitely has the man features going on in that pic my eye's are burning, I can't un-see that shit WTF!!

How dare you insult Saucer's girl errrrr boyfriend like that you.......................RACIST!!!!!!!! :thumbsdown

jet496

Reaction score
Stop posting pic's of that man it gives me the creeps!! She definitely has the man features going on in that pic my eye's are burning, I can't un-see that shit WTF!!

I was going to post the same thing. That is one ugly ass dude. I tried to look a way but not in time.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
ESPN and Cable Companies lost 480,000 paying subscribers last month - or about 15,000 a day. :drnkfr

Fixed it for you. :skull

The subscriber losses for ESPN and cable companies are due in large part to cordcutting. During that same period, the number of cable subscribers has dropped at a faster rate than ESPN's losses, falling 16%.
Meanwhile, even though ESPN is losing subscribers ? many of whom were not watching ESPN to begin with ? demand for the network appears to be as strong as ever.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Fixed it for you. :skull

The subscriber losses for ESPN and cable companies are due in large part to cordcutting. During that same period, the number of cable subscribers has dropped at a faster rate than ESPN's losses, falling 16%.
Meanwhile, even though ESPN is losing subscribers ? many of whom were not watching ESPN to begin with ? demand for the network appears to be as strong as ever.

:rotflmao:

Did snopes print that for you?

Fact check this Bobby.....................your party is corrupt scum!!!!!

Saikat Chakrabarti, who was director of organizing strategy for the Sanders campaign and now runs a group aiming to change the Democratic Party, said he wasn't surprised to hear the admission from Brazile.

"We all knew that the primary was rigged," Chakrabarti said on behalf of Justice Democrats, a group he founded. "But the corruption that plagues the Democratic Party is bigger than one primary-it's become a rot set at the very root of a party [that] claims to be for working people."

Make sure you vote!!!!!! :point

saucedaddy

Reaction score
How dare you insult Saucer's girl errrrr boyfriend like that you.......................RACIST!!!!!!!! :thumbsdown
Guess who Knocked this up? Fab 5ers wet dream!:drink
0727A3BA-446A-4D83-884D-83922363EFD4.jpeg

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

Saikat Chakrabarti, who was director of organizing strategy for the Sanders campaign and now runs a group aiming to change the Democratic Party, said he wasn't surprised to hear the admission from Brazile.

"We all knew that the primary was rigged," Chakrabarti said on behalf of Justice Democrats, a group he founded. "But the corruption that plagues the Democratic Party is bigger than one primary-it's become a rot set at the very root of a party [that] claims to be for working people."

WTF do I need snopes for. Try calling DTV and cancel ESPN. You can't. You have to cancel the whole package that ESPN is tied into. ;)

Could care less about whatever the rest of your post is about. :finger :)

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score

Pull your pants up Milo Yiannopoulos.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
WTF do I need snopes for. Try calling DTV and cancel ESPN. You can't. You have to cancel the whole package that ESPN is tied into. ;)

Could care less about whatever the rest of your post is about. :finger :)

:point

I know you could care less about your scumbag ass corrupt piece of shit party's practices, what's new!!!!! :party:

Pull your pants up Milo Yiannopoulos.

Hey look, it's Outdrivel1 making an appearance. :thumbsup

How's the Uranium treating your colon? Dreaming of Milo again? :TinkerBell:

Old Texan

Reaction score
ESPN lost 480,000 paying subscribers last month - or about 15,000 a day. :drnkfr

ESPN is their own worst enemy with some of the controversial idiots they put on air for the sensationalistic nonsense they spout. Folks watch ESPN for sports action, not some dumbass blabbering out his personal opinions that are way off base.

The network has jumped the shark on far too much of their programming content.

One of the best shows they had in their history was the long running, Sports Reporters on Sunday mornings......One day they just dropped it. I guarantee that one move lost a tremendous number of viewers. They lost me over it.:thumbsdown :finger ESPN

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
You're underestimating fans of the NFL, NBA and the NCAA. [emoji6]

Lmao. Now you're delusional. Trump has absolutely zero to do with the nfl. In fact the ratings will more than likely go up this weekend after the Donald opened his Twitter.

You can get tickets for this Sunday’s game between the Washington Redskins and the Arizona Cardinals at FedEx Field for as little as $6 in the upper level sections of the stadium, according to prices posted on ticket website Stubhub.

DOH!!!!!!!!!:confused:

trump dancing .gif