WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pelican MB Quart Bluetooth box

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
So I have made a few of these for friends and thought I?d post it here on RDP for those who may be interested. These are genuine Pelican boxes with MB Quartz 6X9s. Internal Bluetooth amp and battery that will run 80% volume for 50+ hours. It can also charge your phone through the USB port while you listen. Lots of room inside for storage of, well, whatever you want. They sound incredible and have about 30? range from my IPhone 6. These are perfect X-Mas gifts for those friends or family that have everything, but nothing as cool as this. [emoji106] I need $300 per box and will have to charge shipping on top to those not in Phoenix. I will be in Anaheim early next week though if anyone in So Cal wants to meet me. I can do PayPal. PM if you need.
IMG_3480.jpg IMG_3481.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3482.jpg
    IMG_3482.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 62

E4L

Reaction score
Got a question is there a way to wrap a cable around it to lock it so no one walks off with it??

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Got a question is there a way to wrap a cable around it to lock it so no one walks off with it??

Yes. You can wrap the cable through the handle or you could also run a lock through the two silver tabs by the latches and run a cable through the lock. It would be easier to cut a cable than get through the handle or box tabs. These Pelican boxes are the best made.

E4L

Reaction score
Yes. You can wrap the cable through the handle or you could also run a lock through the two silver tabs by the latches and run a cable through the lock. It would be easier to cut a cable than get through the handle or box tabs. These Pelican boxes are the best made.

Sent you a pm

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Does it come with a charger?

Absolutely. 110 wall charger included. [emoji106] I can send a 12 volt cigarette port style charger to charge in your car/boat on request.