WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2006 F250 bulletproofed + 2007 Weekend Warrior fsc32

Kofire

Reaction score
The truck is 24.5k and the trailer is 18.5k. I will make a package deal price of 42k for everything. Titles in hand. Everything is 100% ready to go.

Keegan smith (661)345-9897 Private Message
Please call anytime

2006 F250 lariat edition. I've owned this truck for three years. It's in great shape and is set up to be a reliable tow rig that needs nothing. It's a CC LB 4x4 with leather and a sunroof.

This is a bulletproof 6.0 that has been built with no expense spared. It is completely smog legal and was built right.

The truck has the following upgrades with over 10k dollars in receipts. That is just for the engine alone.

The motor work was done professionally at Domestic diesel in Chino. You can call them to get specifics but everything is documented with receipts.

The following upgrades have been done to the truck.
- NEW 37" Toyo open country RT tires
- Fabtech four link front suspension
- 8" lift done right with steering stabilizers
- KMC 20" wheels
- system with DVD and subs
- 4:56 gears with rebuilt axles
- newer rotors, ball joints, tie rod ends and timbren American made unit hubs. Hawk super duty pads.
- spray in bedliner
- fifth wheel rails in the bed
- air bags with compressor
- light bar and pods all around the truck.
- HID headlights
- viper alarm with remote start
- rear heavy duty sway bar
The motor work has been done at Domestic Diesel and Hovens Automotive
All work has receipts.

- In 2013 it got a NEW Blueprinted Blackwater motor it has under 50k miles put on it since then
- ARP head studs
- Bulletproof EGR cooler
- Sinister diesel coolant filter
- Edge evo digital guages
- SCT programmer custom tuned for the truck by Matt @ gear head automotive. It has three tunes 2 for towing, 1 for daily mileage.
- AFE Cold air intake
- gold interstate batteries
- dieselsite.com mechanical fan clutch upgrade
- Upgraded STC fitting and blue spring upgrade
- oil cooler was replaced along with both glow plug harnesses
- new upgrades water pump with metal veins
The transmission was dropped and serviced by Domestic diesel and they said it is in excellent shape.
The truck just had a new bulletproof EGR cooler put in. The intake manifold and turbo were thoroughly cleaned and inspected. The injectors were also tested.

This truck has been very good to me. It's 100% ready to go. Clear title in my name in hand. It was just smogged for registration I will get it done for the buyer.
661-345-9897

I have to sell my weekend warrior first before I sell this truck. I will make a package deal for 42k
I will trade for a low mileage ecoboost F150

2007 Weekend warrior fsc32.

This trailer was custom ordered by the Original owner in 2007. It was fully loaded for the year plus it had a slide out and heated and enclosed tanks which I've never seen on another WW.

I am the second owner and have taken very good care of this trailer. It's 100% ready to go for the season and needs nothing.

Over a thousand dollars was just spent on the trailer, it just got professionally polished and looks amazing.

The trailer has the following upgrades from the factory

- billet edition

- stereo w/amp and sub

- 150g water

- 36g fuel tank, 15g gen tank

- 1k watt inverter

- 5500 Genny with approx 350hrs

- flipped axles

The recent upgrades were done in 2016 and 2017.

- 6 BFG Commercial LT tires

- new awning

-bearings repacked

- 4 6v interstate batteries

- 400w solar

- frame upgrade done

- new propane tank cover

- Bluetooth stereo

- roof resealed

- all lights in the interior are led

- 40" Samsung flat screen in living room , flat screen in bedroom

- new mattress in front bedroom

The interior is in great shape for the year. There's no damage, holes or funky smells.

This trailer is ready to go. Title in hand.