WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cartwheels beach wagon

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
SOLD!!!

SharpShooters thread pushed me to part with our beach cart as well. Pretty much the same as his without the badass wheels. But our has chrome lug nut caps. ;)

I'd send it down the road for $450.

Cartwheels brand, American made. ;) It has all the bells and whistles that were available at the time. It took awhile to find a cooler to fit nicely in the rear rack, and we have only used it with the cart, so IMA send that along as well.

The cart dimensions are 22 x 42.

We washed the pad covers last night. They have a couple minor stains from chitlins, but overall nice shape.

We got it when my first was born to haul stuff around and general fun. We raised both of our daughters in it, numerous Pismo camping trips, world finals in Havasu. There are pictures in our home of Mopar going for a ride with oldest. :) Ive pulled this ol girl a million miles. There were some tears shed last night when I got it out of the hold in the coach last night and they were askin what I was doing with the wagon.

Kids are getting older and able to get around on their own and we aren't using it anymore. It is just ridin around in the hold of the coach.

I brought it to the shop this morning to air up the tires and give it a once over. :)

The top material sags, my wife always put hair clips on the edges, but some pieces of Velcro would do the same thing.

Brian

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
attachment.php

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
These are awesome! I'll never get rid of mine!!! So convenient. If your interested in one of these, you won't regret buying!

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Sold!!

I hope you get another 10 good years out of it. :)

I will miss it, but the memories are priceless.

Brian