WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Route 91 shooting part 2

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The guy in the London think tank is another example of wasted energy trying to figure out the sick mind of a mad man......

Regardless of motive, a very sick individual ended the lives of 59 innocent people, wounded 100's of other and left countless more with horrifying moments they will have to deal with for the rest of their lives. Motive is irrelevant. We may never know why such a terrible event happened and realize the world has some very sick persons we need to look out for as possible.

58.. the prick that did it doesn't count.

500bbc

Reaction score
58.. the prick that did it doesn't count.
59 if you count the girl that died in her sleep. Although she had a history of seizures it's believed the trauma she suffered contributed to her passing.:(

Tank

Reaction score
Stop talking like that LEO and T&Y will tell you flat that they never release anything in an open investigation! Nevermind that we had all the terrorists names and backgrounds within hours of 9/11.. LOL They aren't covering anything up. LOL...

I wouldn't believe anything at this point.. the last time we did, we invaded the wrong country.

RD

I can tell you this...I'm no conspiracy theorist by any form. But I agree, something aint right. And I will confess, you called that shit from the beginning Dave. But I think there are some legitimate (non conspiracy) things going on behind the scenes that add to the conspiracy theories flame.
1) I don't think people understand how powerful Vegas corporations and those that run them are. And MGM is controlling a shit ton of info and not cooperating with the investigation out of fear of the immense impending litigation.
2) I think the FBI (along with struggling to deal with the MGM) know more than they are telling LVPD.
3) There are some SERIOUSLY weird stuff about this dude that meets no profile of a mass shooter (girlfriend, well to do, where did he get his money? realestate but HOW? Made his money on video poker? yea, you lose average 7% on video poker so it's a great way to launder money but not exactly going to make you a multi millionaire.

I totally agree shit don't add up and there's a LOT more that the public isn't aware or being told for whatever reason. I think Everyone agrees on that. Even FOX news is like, "WTF"?

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Had anyone else noticed as the press releases have occurred the sheriff has seemed to get more and more for say scared looking? It seems as though the FBI guy that is always standing behind him is drilling holes into his head with his eyes and the sheriff seems to look increasingly worried scared etc.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
So now, the security guard that got shot is "missing"

I'm just surprised they haven't even released this guys (shooter) political or religious affiliations.... usually, that is the first bit of info that comes out.

it seems like this investigation is just dragging on, in hopes the public will do what they always do..... forget!

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Stop talking like that LEO and T&Y will tell you flat that they never release anything in an open investigation! Nevermind that we had all the terrorists names and backgrounds within hours of 9/11.. LOL They aren't covering anything up. LOL...

I wouldn't believe anything at this point.. the last time we did, we invaded the wrong country.

RD

Great comparison Dave.
9/11 attackers named within first week of attack. Weapons used identified... pretty obvious. Training and route through country also identified shortly after and released.
Las Vegas attacker named that night if not moring after. Weapons used identified and shown on TV. Purchase of weapons, possible accomplice (girlfriend) announced within first few days. Stay at the hotel and prior travel realeased within first week.

Yeah, for sure. These guys are trying to hide stuff:rolleyes LIke I've said, they have ZERO obligation to tell the public everything regarding the investigation. Like it or not, that is how things happen in the real world. They have also made the issue with the Security Guard taking off very public.

Like I've pointed out. There were 100,000's of camera in Vegas that night. Thousands of cameras at the concert. Do you honestly believe if there was a second shooter at that location, He/She somehow managed to avoid being caught on a cell phone camera by someone?

Do you think the government did this?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
So now, the security guard that got shot is "missing"

I'm just surprised they haven't even released this guys (shooter) political or religious affiliations.... usually, that is the first bit of info that comes out.

it seems like this investigation is just dragging on, in hopes the public will do what they always do..... forget!

lol. Unless he is muslim or black.:thumbsup

Tank

Reaction score
Great comparison Dave.
9/11 attackers named within first week of attack. Weapons used identified... pretty obvious. Training and route through country also identified shortly after and released.
Las Vegas attacker named that night if not moring after. Weapons used identified and shown on TV. Purchase of weapons, possible accomplice (girlfriend) announced within first few days. Stay at the hotel and prior travel realeased within first week.

Yeah, for sure. These guys are trying to hide stuff:rolleyes LIke I've said, they have ZERO obligation to tell the public everything regarding the investigation. Like it or not, that is how things happen in the real world. They have also made the issue with the Security Guard taking off very public.

Like I've pointed out. There were 100,000's of camera in Vegas that night. Thousands of cameras at the concert. Do you honestly believe if there was a second shooter at that location, He/She somehow managed to avoid being caught on a cell phone camera by someone?

I also agree with this:thumbsup

I don't think there's some type of govnt cover up...like I said, not a conspiracy theorist. But I do think there is a 100% chance more is going on than we know. Which is also fine with me. Let 'em do their jobs. I can read about it when they're done. My craving for immediate explanation will just have to wait because reading conspiracy theories and getting worked up over it is going to do ABSOLUTELY zero to change ANYTHING.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Had Campos appeared on television last week it would likely have only broadened MGM's already substantial liability profile. Campos probably followed those offering the most money. Looks like that could have been MGM Resorts.

Reactions: DWC

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
It's so blatant now it's not even funny 1508253018890m.jpg

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score

In all fairness..... there isn't a single video of Paddock shooting anybody either that's been released.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Had Campos appeared on television last week it would likely have only broadened MGM's already substantial liability profile. Campos probably followed those offering the most money. Looks like that could have been MGM Resorts.

And no one seems to know where he's currently at??????

MGM putting him on ice for liability reasons?

Feds hiding him away because he knows something big?

Endless what ifs and more questions......

Old Texan

Reaction score
In all fairness..... there isn't a single video of Paddock shooting anybody either that's been released.

That fact in and of itself leaves a lot to speculation......It's hard to put this whole deal down and wait for answers with so many blanks to fill in.:hmm

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
And no one seems to know where he's currently at??????

MGM putting him on ice for liability reasons?

Feds hiding him away because he knows something big?

Endless what ifs and more questions......

the radio this morning said he is at his home and has hired a security team to stand guard. Take that for what it is worth.;):rolleyes

Old Texan

Reaction score
the radio this morning said he is at his home and has hired a security team to stand guard. Take that for what it is worth.;):rolleyes

What I heard was there was security on the property but no indication Campos was there.

Below is from an hour ago and doesn't say where he's at. Who knows......;)

On Sunday, a man who said he had been hired to guard Campos' house in northern Las Vegas told the Los Angeles Times he was there to prevent news media from snooping around on the property, but did not reveal who asked him to do the job.

?No media on property? read one sign near the home.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/1...not-missing-person-police-say-hes-victim.html

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Great comparison Dave.

I didn't say there was a second shooter or the government did this.. (although I really wouldn't put it past them at this point)

I'm just saying something isn't right with the whole thing.. and now something isn't right with timelines changing, vanishing security guards, etc..

buck35

Reaction score
I'm not sure how any one of us hopefully normal people can ever understand what what caused this madman to snap and go off the deep end.
We are able to have rational thoughts and simply can't grasp what took place. The man was either just evil , or lost his mind. I doubt we will ever know for sure. :(

Old Texan

Reaction score
I'm not sure how any one of us hopefully normal people can ever understand what what caused this madman to snap and go off the deep end.
We are able to have rational thoughts and simply can't grasp what took place. The man was either just evil , or lost his mind. I doubt we will ever know for sure. :(

I couldn't agree more......Too many are trying to rationalize something a normal mind cannot comprehend.

I was reading about a Houston serial killer who is finally going to get the needle this week. This guy was normal and yet off from childhood, per his sisters and parents. He molested his own daughters. His family all agree he needs to die. All talk of how he was manipulative and dark, but nice and normal at the same time. He was proven in 4 murders of young girls and the family feels there were more as he was caught almost by accident.

There are creeps and psychos among us and unless an event or something crosses them up, we won't know 'cause they won't let us.

nowski

Reaction score
If a motive is never established or found with this killer the only logical answer in my book is demon possessed. What else can it be???

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
If a motive is never established or found with this killer the only logical answer in my book is demon possessed. What else can it be???

Controlled Innocent Assailant. :yikes

MSum661

Reaction score

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So in a nut shell...
His Union Rep. claims he got a text saying Campos was taken to a Quick Care facility,
but did not specify where or whom the text came from,
and.....A spokesperson at the Quick Care, which has eight locations, says that they had "heard nothing" about Campos visiting them.

Geeeeze.

I believe that he has disappeared now.. That whole interview thing was strange to say the least.

RD

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more......Too many are trying to rationalize something a normal mind cannot comprehend.

I was reading about a Houston serial killer who is finally going to get the needle this week. This guy was normal and yet off from childhood, per his sisters and parents. He molested his own daughters. His family all agree he needs to die. All talk of how he was manipulative and dark, but nice and normal at the same time. He was proven in 4 murders of young girls and the family feels there were more as he was caught almost by accident.

There are creeps and psychos among us and unless an event or something crosses them up, we won't know 'cause they won't let us.
I don't think most here at least are attempting to understand the why. I think most everybody what's a clear answer as to HOW.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
How? I think how is the easiest question to answer.
Not with what has been released. Or better yet, not released. The timeline of his whole whereabouts the entire weekend weren't released. Zero pictures, videos, etc of him at all since he checked in. The ever changing timeline.... etc, etc.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I don't think most here at least are attempting to understand the why. I think most everybody what's a clear answer as to HOW.

No one understands why. Even if whatever the truth is about motive gets out, it is still inconceivable to come up with shooting at a crowd full of people as a solution to any grievance. There is no answer to "why" that makes sense to a normal person.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
[video=dailymotion;x651tb4]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x651tb4[/video]

Yep looks legit to me! 1508307994867m.jpg

copterzach

Reaction score
So did Ellen pay the most? How did she land this interview? What's next The View?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
This whole thing just gets more and more bizarre.. now it's Ellen and a shutterfly commercial? Which also happens to get tied to the NFL?? In the middle of his kneeling deal? Wtf?

Old Texan

Reaction score
This whole thing just gets more and more bizarre.. now it's Ellen and a shutterfly commercial? Which also happens to get tied to the NFL?? In the middle of his kneeling deal? Wtf?

The Media working a current event is all I can come up with.....They chew an issue up and spit out fine pieces trying to chum up bites from the public to maintain momentum.

Hard to stay focused when the media is our source for information.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
A laptop computer recovered from the Las Vegas hotel room where Stephen Paddock launched the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history was missing its hard drive, depriving investigators of a potential key source of information on why he killed and maimed so many people, ABC News has learned.

Paddock is believed to have removed the hard drive before fatally shooting himself, and the missing device has not yet been recovered, sources told ABC News.

The old missing hard drive trick! :party:

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
A laptop computer recovered from the Las Vegas hotel room where Stephen Paddock launched the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history was missing its hard drive, depriving investigators of a potential key source of information on why he killed and maimed so many people, ABC News has learned.

Paddock is believed to have removed the hard drive before fatally shooting himself, and the missing device has not yet been recovered, sources told ABC News.

Missing. Noted.

Oh get out of here.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

So does this mean Hillary Clinton was the 2nd shooter?

Old Texan

Reaction score

Is Lois Lerner being implicated per modus operandi?:yikes:yikes

More fodder for conspiracy......;)

gmnhra

Reaction score
OK...
I am dumb but not stupid.....
missing hard drive...????
so he stopped shooting and removed the drive?

or

he brought the computer there and removed the drive the day before but left the computer...???

or

again...something ain't right with this whole story....

also interesting how after only three weeks...try to find a main stream media reporting or any updates from LVMPD or FBI, etc.....

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
If he actually removed the hard drive he likely did it before the shooting, let's be realistic. If the guy did do all this planning himself, this is no real revelation to me. It is pretty easy to remove a hard drive and dispose of it in a hotel trash can somewhere. If this is what he actually did, it is probably long gone.

On my last trip out of the room, I'd head to a bathroom, and drop it in a trash can. Bye bye hard drive. If he was super smart he removed the platter and left that somewhere else or destroyed it. By the time they can even trace his moves through the resort, the hard drive is in a landfill somewhere.

All that would have happened before he killed himself. It stands to reason he didn't remove the hard drive and dispose of it after he shot himself in the head.

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
If he actually removed the hard drive he likely did it before the shooting, let's be realistic. If the guy did do all this planning himself, this is no real revelation to me. It is pretty easy to remove a hard drive and dispose of it in a hotel trash can somewhere. If this is what he actually did, it is probably long gone.

I'm guessing he was listening to Pandora when it paused and it asked him if he was still listening. Next thing, he had to listen to Jason Aldean. Sends me over the edge all the time. Hard drives a flyin'!!

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I'm guessing he was listening to Pandora when it paused and it asked him if he was still listening. Next thing, he had to listen to Jason Aldean. Sends me over the edge all the time. Hard drives a flyin'!!

My friends wife kept talking about Jason Aldean all weekend before it happened. I wanted to cut my ears off with a hard drive.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

On my last trip out of the room, I'd head to a bathroom, and drop it in a trash can. Bye bye hard drive. If he was super smart he removed the platter and left that somewhere else or destroyed it. By the time they can even trace his moves through the resort, the hard drive is in a landfill somewhere.

All that would have happened before he killed himself. It stands to reason he didn't remove the hard drive and dispose of it after he shot himself in the head.

OR he left it at his house and the CIA err robber took it! :yikes