WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

WTB.... enclosed trailer.

TOBTEK

Reaction score
WANT TO BUY..... 14-16 foot enclosed trailer. Anyone know of a nice one? Hate to buy a new one and rip it apart. Going to convert to a basic Toyhauler with AC, heater, few fold down beds.

Way to old for the tents at the track.

IMG_0321.JPG

CoronaChris

Reaction score
I have this one 14' CNC. Cabinets epoxy floor led lighting upgraded wheels aluminum interior siding
IMG_2552.jpg

Meaney77

Reaction score
WANT TO BUY..... 14-16 foot enclosed trailer. Anyone know of a nice one? Hate to buy a new one and rip it apart. Going to convert to a basic Toyhauler with AC, heater, few fold down beds.

Way to old for the tents at the track.

View attachment 592039

Have you talked to your brother about where he bought his...?

TOBTEK

Reaction score
I did. Nice trailer. Looking to save a few bucks before I go that route.

28skater

Reaction score
I gave up on the used market and bought this all aluminum trailer 7x16 for about $ 7,800.00 delivered from http://www.alm9.com/ see what they have :thumbup:

front trailer.jpg Trailer.png

TOBTEK

Reaction score
^^^^^^ Very nice ! Really like to go with Alum for the weight savings. TRYING to do this and not have to buy a more powerful tow rig. My 4 running isnt a real power house by any means. All in need to be at 5000 pounds total.

I still prefer the look of the older slanted front ends like we all used to have back in our Dez days.....

How crazy is this? I'm researching converting my 12 foot flatbed, into a DIY toy hauler. Would be a cool project. Lots a info on the web now.

28skater

Reaction score
It is a new series made by Wells Cargo sister company to Feather-lite seems to tow the same torsion axles ect.

Shipping weight 2,100 lbs

GVWR 7,000 lbs

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
I would keep my eyes open for a gently used toy hauler. Lots of times there less $$$ than an enclosed trailer, especially if your going to drop a lot of cash into converting it. Good Luck

TOBTEK

Reaction score
I would keep my eyes open for a gently used toy hauler. Lots of times there less $$$ than an enclosed trailer, especially if your going to drop a lot of cash into converting it. Good Luck

That's exactly what I did. Bought a clean older Toyhauler. It's way bigger then I wanted, but it's really nice to have all the extra comforts.