WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

10/13/17 Forecast

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Flash Flood Warnings! :drink

Just hours after signing an executive order that implicitly begins unwinding ObamaCare, Politco reports, citing two people familiar with the matter, that President Trump plans to cut off critical subsidy payments to insurers selling Obamacare coverage.

www SuckItRINOS. com :finger

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
None of the demoncrap liberal rinos complained with bobs phone and pen, so there shouldn't be any issues with Trumps same phone and pen.

Brian

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Regor you found the perfect job for you as a weatherman.

Its a job where you don't get fired for being wrong. :skull

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Reeg, did you see Susan Collins is not going to run for Governor? [emoji106][emoji106]

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Hey Reeg, did you see Susan Collins is not going to run for Governor? [emoji106][emoji106]

"I am a congenital optimist. I continue to believe that Congress can, and will, be more productive," Collins said. "I want to continue to play a key role in advancing policies that strengthen our nation, help our hardworking families, improve our health care system, and bring peace and stability to a troubled and violent world." :rotflmao:

Oh okay whore!!!! ;)

Her and McStain are recipients of the Alzheimer's drugs being delivered to Congress for sure!!! :party:

Attachments

• woman with cain.jpg
    woman with cain.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 23

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
"I am a congenital optimist. I continue to believe that Congress can, and will, be more productive," Collins said. "I want to continue to play a key role in advancing policies that strengthen our nation, help our hardworking families, improve our health care system, and bring peace and stability to a troubled and violent world." :rotflmao:

Oh okay whore!!!! ;)

Her and McStain are recipients of the Alzheimer's drugs being delivered to Congress for sure!!! :party:

IMG_1846.jpg

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Flash Flood Warnings! :drink

Just hours after signing an executive order that implicitly begins unwinding ObamaCare, Politco reports, citing two people familiar with the matter, that President Trump plans to cut off critical subsidy payments to insurers selling Obamacare coverage.

www SuckItRINOS. com :finger

Bump, O?Care is back or at least subsidies. Lmfao! [emoji12]
I should have started a new thread...
Forecast 10/17/17 lol

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Forecast 10/17/17 lol

Oh no you don't Mr. Big Bad President, we'll actually do something when you try to give money back to the working class!!!!!!!

RINO's at their best! :rotflmao:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Forecast 10/17/17 lol

You do realize that the entire deal was forcing action...right?
Unfunded? shut down.
Funded? Go ahead.

Mission accomplished.
Your anti trump zeal has once again gotten the better of you.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
You do realize that the entire deal was forcing action...right?
Unfunded? shut down.
Funded? Go ahead.

Mission accomplished.
Your anti trump zeal has once again gotten the better of you.

So smart guy what?s going to happen? [emoji57]

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Don't know. What's the tweet world saying?

One thing I'd like to see is you figuring out how to run your device and get rid of those ? marks...how's that coming along...smart guy?

wzuber

Reaction score

don't you worry your ugly mugggg. #THEDON has a trick up his sleeve and the democraps fisting will be along shortly. Now why don't you go crawl under your jeep and drop the transmission on your head again and wake da phuck up. lol :p

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Go figure... :lmao
Don't know.
As usual, you don't know squat but try and present yourself as knowing it all. I'll help you, people are discovering what healthcare premiums are going to cost in 2018 and screaming to lawmakers. Insurers don't like uncertainty and set rates accordingly. Trumps hearing this after the Grandstand Executive Order last week cancelling subsidies and now wants to fast track Alexander/Murray to try and save face, but its too late for '18, that train left the station a couple months ago.

Will A/M get to the floor, who knows? Rep Mark Walker already came out vocal against it yesterday saying he will support nothing short of Repeal and Replace, I suspect other lawmakers will feel the same as this is just kicking the can down the road, Trump as much as said so yesterday.

Rand Paul deserves what he got for trusting Trump after standing beside him on TV to sign the EO cancelling subsidies then 5 days later Trump says he will reinstate them to create stability. Didn't Trump promise you he was going to R&R ACA his first day in office, I guess that meant "Rest & Relaxation", lmfao SUCKER! :point

:rotflmao:

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
don't you worry your ugly mugggg. #THEDON has a trick up his sleeve and the democraps fisting will be along shortly. Now why don't you go crawl under your jeep and drop the transmission on your head again and wake da phuck up. lol :p

Another that doesn't have a clue, just accepts what Trump says as gospel! :point

Sandlord

Reaction score
This morning on ABC

"A bipartisan Senate deal to curb the growth of health insurance premiums is reeling after President Donald Trump reversed course and opposed the agreement, and top congressional Republicans and conservatives gave it a frosty reception."

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
This morning on ABC

"A bipartisan Senate deal to curb the growth of health insurance premiums is reeling after President Donald Trump reversed course and opposed the agreement, and top congressional Republicans and conservatives gave it a frosty reception."

So he?s reversing what he said yesterday? [emoji3]