WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Does anyone actually believe...

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
that the FBI has absolutely no information or motive for Steven Paddock and the Vegas massacre?

The FBI has been searching for over 8 months to find collusion between Trump and Russia and have found NOTHING, but in less than 2 days after the massacre they claim ISIS had nothing to do with this, and NOW we are not hearing ANYTHING!!!! :rolleyes

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
So serious question. What right do you think you have to know all the information they do in the middle of the investigation?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It's been fun watching all the CSI'ers in the lounge.
[emoji3]

Gotta say that I agree with you on this.
As the resident "conspiracy" guy, even I am speechless at the hypothesis being offered.

Reactions: t&y

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
So serious question. What right do you think you have to know all the information they do in the middle of the investigation?

I agree, and I can accept "This is an ongoing investigation".....but don't tell me "we have yet to discover a motive" :rolleyes

And Grandpa, interesting as to why do you wold Thank t&y for his post when the Trump/Russian "witch hunt" is also an open investigation and you are neck deep into that :rolleyes

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I agree, and I can accept "This is an ongoing investigation".....but don't tell me "we have yet to discover a motive" :rolleyes

So then accept that they know, and are not going to tell you. Still, you don't have a "right" to know, nor is it smart to release everything while the investigation is still going.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
So then accept that they know, and are not going to tell you. Still, you don't have a "right" to know, nor is it smart to release everything while the investigation is still going.

There is no reason for the FBI to lie...but yet.... saying we have found no motive is a lie! I don't like the Gov pissing in my ear and tell me it's raining...you may be OK with that...but not me!

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
There is no reason for the FBI to lie...but yet.... saying we have found no motive is a lie! I don't like the Gov pissing in my ear and tell me it's raining...you may be OK with that...but not me!

We have a different understanding of how things actually work. It's all good with me. Do you wanna guess how many times I've lied to someone that I didn't think needed to know the real reason I was investigating something? And those are people who I'm actually contacting. Not a random poster on the internet.

Maybe there is pressing information that they do not want to release for protection of evidence. If they say, yes we know the motive. Can you guess what every question after that will be? And again, you have no right to know. If you want to be part of it, suit up and join the FBI or local PD. I guarantee you will see things different. The amount of information handed out to the media lately is insane. It literally undermines criminal investigations.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

One thing I learned from my Dad, and all his military deployments around the world on and off the record, is that EVERYTHING we are told is less than factual.
From blatant lie to partial truth NOTHING is as we are told...especially at the level that this tragedy is being investigated.
Agencies like the CIA and FBI operate under clandestine methods at every level...it's an integral part of their entire existence. They are not, will not, and should not reveal their findings or their direction.

Everyone wants answers...I get that and I get your frustration...but they are no way going to be open publicly about the direction of their investigation. That is the worst thing that they could do. And they certainly are not going to say anything that has any uncertainty about it.

What they WILL do is release misinformation to test responses or manipulate their targets.

My "guess" is that the only motives that they are uncovering are political, and even then unsubstantiated with hard evidence. My guess is that they are pursuing connections to alt left groups for any pursuable direction as far as hard links.
There is no way that they can or will offer anything like this up for public consumption while framing this or any other similar scenario.
The public reaction alone would certainly cause more grief and possible retaliation attacks, especially in an open ended investigation.

This is just one scenario and may be completely off base, but any similar scenario would be the same.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
t&y and was thatguy....
Thanks!
I understand....As my emotions are stirring....I guess I am too anxious for answers.... ;)

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
t&y and was thatguy....
Thanks!
I understand....As my emotions are stirring....I guess I am too anxious for answers.... ;)

I get it.

After comies bs, I don't believe anything they say.

Two completely different types of scenarios. If I had to guess, this guys is more of a left wing liberal, or was radicalized by some Anti-American (insert one of the many out there) groups and saw an opportunity. I'm sure the FBI knows more then they are sharing with the local Sheriff's/PD out there, but that is par for the course. International vs Local Enforcement don't alway play nice together.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I get it.

Two completely different types of scenarios. If I had to guess, this guys is more of a left wing liberal, or was radicalized by some Anti-American (insert one of the many out there) groups and saw an opportunity. I'm sure the FBI knows more then they are sharing with the local Sheriff's/PD out there, but that is par for the course. International vs Local Enforcement don't alway play nice together.

Yeah.
If the FBI can't make a link to a bigger scenario (terrorist connection of some sort) my guess is they aren't going to keep the case active for a whole long time as an FBI investigation.
Then again they may have to as the worst mass killing.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Yeah.
If the FBI can't make a link to a bigger scenario (terrorist connection of some sort) my guess is they aren't going to keep the case active for a whole long time as an FBI investigation.
Then again they may have to as the worst mass killing.

Other parties involved set aside... You still have the cache of weapons and possible illegal purchases or aquiring of said weapons to deal with. Not sure how much of that is realavent, but I do know they weren't all .223 AR style rifles. Only those within that circle have all the info on that.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
t&y and was thatguy....
Thanks!
Nothing new with snicers getting emotional! You got your answer boy..... Suit up and just join the FBI!:rolleyes
Now your only down to 1 timeout, since WTG & Tynee put you in your place!:point
GPAU:champagne:

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Nothing new with snicers getting emotional! You got your answer boy..... Suit up and just join the FBI!:rolleyes
Now your only down to 1 timeout, since WTG & Tynee put you in your place!:point
GPAU:champagne:

So you view understanding someone's opposing view points as being put in my place???? Perhaps in the Liberal world :rolleyes
But Not Hardly.....Sorry Saucer, that's clearly a "Swing and a Miss" on our part....Strike One! :point

BTW, as far as emotions... I do give a shit about this!

Reactions: t&y

saucedaddy

Reaction score
So you view understanding someone's opposing view points as being put in my place???? Perhaps in the Liberal world :rolleyes
But Not Hardly.....Sorry Saucer, that's clearly a "Swing and a Miss" on our part....Strike One! :point

BTW, as far as emotions... I do give a shit about this!
Like Big Chief & Tynee so eloquently surmised..... NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS KID!:point:point

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Like Big Chief & Tynee so eloquently surmised..... NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS KID!:point:point

In due time, its EVERYBODY's Business.... ;)

Making light of this Mass Murder/Massacre is very LIBERAL of you ......

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Lol.. Tynee... I take that as a compliment. My wife was just commenting on how all the beer I drank this summer is still hanging around:skull

By the way Saucey... what you observed was an adult conversation. Notice the lack of name calling going on. You should try to get back to that someday.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Lol.. Tynee... I take that as a compliment. My wife was just commenting on how all the beer I drank this summer is still hanging around:skull

By the way Saucey... what you observed was an adult conversation. Notice the lack of name calling going on. You should try to get back to that someday.
It's not a reference to your gut!:champagne:
And I commend you fellas on such an "Adult" conversation. If you didn't notice I'm on your side here and agree.....It's none of snicers business.:eek:uttahere:

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
It's not a reference to your gut!:champagne:
And I commend you fellas on such an "Adult" conversation. If you didn't notice I'm on your side here and agree.....It's none of snicers business.:eek:uttahere:

I'm allowed to interpret your reference anyway I like;)

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Who?s to say that pos had any motive? Maybe he?s just a nut bag period? Shooting people doesn?t make him liberal or conservative or anything but a crazy pos.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Who?s to say that pos had any motive? Maybe he?s just a nut bag period? Shooting people doesn?t make him liberal or conservative or anything but a crazy pos.

Cut and Paste?...Really? Outdrive1 you can do much better than this......;)

To be honest, it's not the usual Conservative or Liberal combative rhetoric here , but granted he is a POS! (understatement)......but my sincere concerns are to the next level..... and the silence of the Authorities only enriches my concerns...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

There seems to be no indication of any previous behavior that would suggest he was insane or any threat.
At least nothing made public so far.
There is, however, evidence suggesting he was involved in some ways with anti Trump protests, but really nothing even remotely radical that I've seen.

But here is what's wrong, IMO, with your analogy.
Crazy people do crazy things...like shoot John Lennon to impress Jody Foster.
Or shoot people because the neighbors dog tells you to.
Killing people does not automatically make him crazy. It makes him committed to the extreme version of his agenda, and the only hint of any agenda in his case is political.

We may hear that some event triggered him, maybe a diagnosis or something to push him to his act of finality, but as of now all we know is that he carried out a well planned, well equipped massacre of a targeted demographic and the ONLY reason that fits is political motivation.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Cut and Paste?...Really? Outdrive1 you can do much better than this......;)

To be honest, it's not the usual Conservative or Liberal combative rhetoric here , but granted he is a POS! (understatement)......but my sincere concerns are to the next level..... and the silence of the Authorities only enriches my concerns...

There?s no cut and paste. I don?t know why my phone inserts question marks where punctuation should be? I?m serious. What if there?s no thought out plan or motivation besides the guy being a total nut bag? Idk. I just think if he had an agenda before he killed him self and 59 people he would have made it public.... i think the general public was lucky with the amount of time he had and the fire power that he only killed that many people.