WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

River Toys Boat Storage Question

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

My in-laws store their 23 Ultimate XRI at RiverToys in Needles, last year they had a problem with their trailer (I believe they ripped off a spindle) and RiverToys was helping them coordinate the repair. My FIL lost his job this year so they weren't able to get out to the river, they stopped by storage on their way through town from a different event and an entire axle is missing. Steve (RIP) was coordinating the repair and none of the current management know what shop it was sent to. Does anyone know where Steve would send his trailer repair work?

I know its a long shot but thanks for the input!

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Bump, anyone heard of a trailer shop talking about an abandoned axle and tire? Would like to help avoid my in-laws being forced to buy a new axle.

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
Adrenaline is the preferred trailer repair shop in Havasu. I would check with them first.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Adrenaline is the preferred trailer repair shop in Havasu. I would check with them first.

Thanks for the idea, they didn't have it. This is going to be like trying to find the correct needle in a stack of other needles.

Is it worth the hassle for the search or should we just throw a new axle at it and call it a day?

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Thanks for the idea, they didn't have it. This is going to be like trying to find the correct needle in a stack of other needles.

Is it worth the hassle for the search or should we just throw a new axle at it and call it a day?

I'll check with Johnny over at Pair-a-Dice storage, he knew Steve and runs the same type of storage business. I'll post back

Bigbore500r

Reaction score

Sorry, Johnny didn't have any info. Good luck

srttruck

Reaction score
I'd give premier sports a shout and ask them. Worth a try.

760 326-2727

hi1maj

Reaction score
Another option. I asked Steve who he would recommend for annual boat service a few years back and he got me in touch with what I remember (Eastman marine)? in needles. I'll see if I can find a receipt for the service. Worth a shot

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Thank you for all of the input everyone, every piece helps.