WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Loss for words...

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
You building sound proof rooms for your friends?
No. But we have another music studio that we are doing that has sound proof rooms. Rumor has it Beyonc? is the owner. :p Sounds like you don?t like seeing $$$$ being spent on construction. Why?

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
No military widow drivel from you? :grumble:

Yea, I didn?t have time to discuss it today so didn?t bother posting it, but since you mentioned it all I can say is he?s really classy. [emoji57]
Saw he blew another fuse regarding the NFL owners too. [emoji36]

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
At this point, people who have been elected to do X, have yet to make any progress toward making X happen.

Or am I totally off-base here?

No, not totally.
I think of it as a reset.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Trump.........destroyed :p I hope Hollywood isn?t destroyed because we just got a 2.4 million dollar contract today with one of the major studios. And a much smaller contract with another major studio. MAGA :skull

I guess even rape rooms have to be compliant...:thumbsup

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
No. But we have another music studio that we are doing that has sound proof rooms. Rumor has it Beyonc? is the owner. :p Sounds like you don?t like seeing $$$$ being spent on construction. Why?

Yea, I didn?t have time to discuss it today so didn?t bother posting it, but since you mentioned it all I can say is he?s really classy. [emoji57]

Can you two tards figure out your ?'s already!!! :thumbsdown

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I hope I can remember where all these proclamations and predictions are in ?18 and ?20
[emoji6]

Save them to a word folder.
It's how I know every single one of your predictions were wrong...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Still haven't figured out the ? marks on your device I see.
I can have my 11 YO grandson PM you for the solution if you like?

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Still haven't figured out the ? marks on your device I see.
I can have my 11 YO grandson PM you for the sution if you like?

I would learn to spell if I were you before running your mouth! [emoji57]

squeezer

Reaction score
(Jim Wright nails it...)

Here's the thing the administration seems to be missing:

Myeshia Johnson lost her husband in a particularly horrible way.

Sgt. La David Johnson died in the performance of his duty.

And that is terrible enough for any military family.

That's the thing every spouse, every parent, every son and daughter, fears. That, that right there. Every military family lives with that fear every single goddamned day. It doesn't even have to be war, because what these people do every day even in peace (if you can even remember such a thing), is so damned dangerous that there's an above average chance they won't come home on any given day.

Sgt Johnson died in a land most of you, I suspect, didn't even know we had troops in.

But then ... well, then the details of his death began coming out. Are still coming out. Ambushed. Body left behind. Contractors, mercenaries, whatever. Leadership fuck up. We still don't know the details.

The Johnson family will have to live with that nightmare.

Forever.

Sgt Johnson's kids will grow up with the knowledge of his death.

And it will change them, that terrible hole in their lives.

Now, yes, this IS something those of us who serve and our families, we know may happen. That is true. Trump's fumbling ham-fisted mangled paraphrase of John Kelly's coaching not withstanding.

That doesn't make it any better, that knowledge.

It makes it worse.

Because it's always hanging over you. Over your lives. Even when you're home on leave. Like a ghost at the party.

And that knowledge is the very last thing a military family needs to be reminded of. Especially in that moment.

Some families can't take it. It tears them apart.

But the Johnson's made it work. Built a family around it, around the Army, around war.

And then the terrible thing happened.

That thing we all dread.

The letter. The Casualty Assistance Officer on the doorstep. That terrible goddamned moment.

But that wasn't the worst part.

Was it?

No.

No it wasn't.

No, then the real horror began. This. This fucking circus. This Reality TV show of a soldier's death. The president of the United States turning this man's sacrifice into a goddamned Tweet, a show, with himself as the star.

Because that's what this is.

Trump made a soldier's sacrifice about HIMSELF.

And that is just about the single most despicable act possible short of going to Arlington and pissing on the graves.

But then, today, I saw something I never thought I would see. I saw a GENERAL abase himself as an apologist for an ass of man that any SOLDIER should spit on in disgust.

As a nation, we will always bear this shame.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
(Jim Wright nails it...)

That's the thing every spouse, every parent, every son and daughter, fears. That, that right there. Every military family lives with that fear every single goddamned day. It doesn't even have to be war, because what these people do every day even in peace (if you can even remember such a thing), is so damned dangerous that there's an above average chance they won't come home on any given day.

Sgt Johnson died in a land most of you, I suspect, didn't even know we had troops in.

But then ... well, then the details of his death began coming out. Are still coming out. Ambushed. Body left behind. Contractors, mercenaries, whatever. Leadership fuck up. We still don't know the details.

Forever.

Now, yes, this IS something those of us who serve and our families, we know may happen. That is true. Trump's fumbling ham-fisted mangled paraphrase of John Kelly's coaching not withstanding.

It makes it worse.

Because it's always hanging over you. Over your lives. Even when you're home on leave. Like a ghost at the party.

And that knowledge is the very last thing a military family needs to be reminded of. Especially in that moment.

But the Johnson's made it work. Built a family around it, around the Army, around war.

That thing we all dread.

The letter. The Casualty Assistance Officer on the doorstep. That terrible goddamned moment.

Was it?

No.

No it wasn't.

No, then the real horror began. This. This fucking circus. This Reality TV show of a soldier's death. The president of the United States turning this man's sacrifice into a goddamned Tweet, a show, with himself as the star.

And that is just about the single most despicable act possible short of going to Arlington and pissing on the graves.

But then, today, I saw something I never thought I would see. I saw a GENERAL abase himself as an apologist for an ass of man that any SOLDIER should spit on in disgust.

God Speed to those four Green Berets.
RIP
[emoji17]

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
God Speed to those four Green Berets.
RIP
[emoji17]

That is what we all should do, pay respects and leave it at that. Offer a statement of condolence and thoughts. Allow the families their space knowing the rest of us support them.

The thoughtless tweet and the media keeping the issue alive do no good for anyone.

Trump needs to learn for W, who in spite of his faults, addressed military families candidly behind the scenes with warmth of genuine caring.

Our brave heroes deserve far better than a media circus so apt to happen in this day of instant communication.:(

squeezer

Reaction score
That is what we all should do, pay respects and leave it at that. Offer a statement of condolence and thoughts. Allow the families their space knowing the rest of us support them.

The thoughtless tweet and the media keeping the issue alive do no good for anyone.

Trump needs to learn for W, who in spite of his faults, addressed military families candidly behind the scenes with warmth of genuine caring.

Our brave heroes deserve far better than a media circus so apt to happen in this day of instant communication.:(

There has never been a better post on RDP!

TeamGreene

Reaction score
If you haven't heard this in it's entirety it's well worth the 18 min.

[video=youtube_https;_BxsCyS6Y8U]https://youtu.be/_BxsCyS6Y8U[/video]

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
(Jim Wright nails it...)

Forever.

It makes it worse.

That thing we all dread.

Was it?

No.

No it wasn't.

You have your thoughts and anybody with a brain has theirs!!!

probablecause

Reaction score
He was quoting your boy trump. :rolleyes

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...lies-of-fallen-soldiers/ar-AAtB8xN?li=BBnb7Kz

He added, in a direct jab at Obama, "The traditional way, if you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn't make calls, a lot of them didn't make calls. I like to call when it's appropriate, when I think I'm able to do it"

I don't think Ovommit or Killary called any of the Benghazi families. They just called their attorneys

Andy B.

Reaction score
A few people in this thread are the most un-AMERICAN without any common sense people leaving in this country!! We get it you hate Trump but GOD DAMN isn't anything sacred anymore you are truly heartless IMO.... Carry on......:thumbsdown

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
A few people in this thread are the most un-AMERICAN without any common sense people leaving in this country!! We get it you hate Trump but GOD DAMN isn't anything sacred anymore you are truly heartless IMO.... Carry on......:thumbsdown

They wouldn't happen to reside in Portland OR. and Yorba Linda Ca. would they.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I listened to a recording of a Trump phonecall to a military widow. She sent it to the radio station to play and hear Trump's kind words. She was black. She wanted her positive and caring experience to be heard.

If the other tapes that are now being considered as duped and made up, are true to be a hoax, this has gone way beyond the limits of decency.

yz450mm

Reaction score
I have no idea how legitimate this, just throwing it out there. If it's true, it wouldn't surprise me that the scumbag pile of s*** media assholes tried to exploit it just to get ratings and views.
0631337ecc4c7abd7921ad6697464479.jpg