WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Why the Harvey Weinstein Story is Worse Than You Think

J.P.

Reaction score
Thanks for the link I had heard in the past about Bill Clinton running with this turd.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Interesting read. The entertainment industry and associated media have been acting out in plain sight while camouflaged by celebrity and huge wealth. Even the highest paid actors and behind the scenes personnel know how shaky their celebrity is if they piss off the wrong people.

It will be interesting how far down Weinstein can be pulled. It's encouraging to see the numbers coming forward who must feel confidence in his demise being real....

RCDave

Reaction score

Attachments

• Weinstein Cartoon.jpg
    Weinstein Cartoon.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 36

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
"You're damaging an entire industry." and party!!!!!!!! :rotflmao::point:party:

[video=youtube_https;rujeOqadOVQ]https://youtu.be/rujeOqadOVQ[/video]

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score

barbaras tune is interesting, it would have been different interviewing a woman making the same claim, no?

Where is the whitemaleprivilege now?

Brian

rrrr

Reaction score

During her failed campaign for president, Clinton said over and over that every woman who accuses a man of sexual abuse must be heard and believed.

Hillary Clinton herself commented on sexual assault in general in a late-November tweet, saying, "Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported."

Last week when the Weinstein story became public, she had more bullshit to spew.

?I was shocked and appalled by the revelations about Harvey Weinstein,? the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee said in a statement, released on Twitter by spokesman Nick Merrill. ?The behavior described by women coming forward cannot be tolerated. Their courage and the support of others is critical in helping to stop this kind of behavior.?

Maybe you guys remember the 1992 presidential campaign, when the accusations by Juanita Broaddrick, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey and Kathy Shelton became known. Bill Clinton and his campaign staff sneeringly referred to the events as "Bimbo eruptions". The women were publicly humiliated, and the claims were neatly swept under the rug.

Bill and Hillary Clinton need to fall, and fall hard. Maybe the revelations about the uranium deal with Russia will do the trick. You have to be a friggin' dumbass to believe there was no quid pro quo. I will happily provide a definition of that Latin phrase for those that aren't sure about its meaning.

DEFINITION of 'Quid Pro Quo' A Latin phrase meaning "something for something". This term is typically used in financial circles to describe a mutual agreement between two parties in which each party provides a good or service in return for a good or service.

I'm more than ready to see them humiliated and broken down.

Old Texan

Reaction score

During her failed campaign for president, Clinton said over and over that every woman who accuses a man of sexual abuse must be heard and believed..

Last week when the Weinstein story became public, she had more bullshit to spew..

Maybe you guys remember the 1992 presidential campaign, when the accusations by Juanita Broaddrick, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey and Kathy Shelton became known. Bill Clinton and his campaign staff sneeringly referred to the events as "Bimbo eruptions". The women were publicly humiliated, and the claims were neatly swept under the rug.

Bill and Hillary Clinton need to fall, and fall hard. Maybe the revelations about the uranium deal with Russia will do the trick. You have to be a friggin' dumbass to believe there was no quid pro quo. I will happily provide a definition of that Latin phrase for those that aren't sure about its meaning.

And those on the Left will ask the relevance of bringing HRC up. She lost. It's over. But they won't address the reality of the fact she is still running her mouth and promoting her accusatory book, whining about everyone and everything except the factual side of she lost because of herself.

I would just as soon the Clintons disappeared and went off to whereever. But they will not and their arrogance just grows. So by gawd, I hope somehow they are brought to justice and hopefully charged with heavy penalties to pay.

Though nothing has ever been charged or proven, the bulk of their actions are there to be vetted and heavily favor the fact there were many actual crimes and wrongdoings committed. To me they are the epitome of what is broken in our governing system and they should be exposed and punished. Like the current Russian witch hunt, I do not think traditional investigators will work with the Clintons as they aren't working currently because too many like Mueller have ties to the situation. Independent investigations lacking political/business/DC ties are needed to work with a Judge of some sort also distant from the players. How will it be done, I do not know. But until a neutral investigation can be done, these smirking assholes will get away. Laughing at the nation as they go.......:grumble:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

During her failed campaign for president, Clinton said over and over that every woman who accuses a man of sexual abuse must be heard and believed.

Last week when the Weinstein story became public, she had more bullshit to spew.

I remember it well, and the sweeping wasn't all that neat. In fact it was brutal and life ruining.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score

[video=youtube_https;rujeOqadOVQ]https://youtu.be/rujeOqadOVQ[/video]

Corey Feldman had a reality show at one point. A buddy was a cameraman for it.

The off-camera stories Corey told him about what he went thru will literally make your skin crawl.

Of course Michael Jackson was a big part of the story...there are fucking sick people in this world. And they walk among us.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score

And then hung until they wiggle no more!!!:finger:finger

Old Texan

Reaction score
Corey Feldman had a reality show at one point. A buddy was a cameraman for it.

The off-camera stories Corey told him about what he went thru will literally make your skin crawl.

Of course Michael Jackson was a big part of the story...there are fucking sick people in this world. And they walk among us.

I admire the fact he survived. The other Corey he hung with did not.

Hard to fathom the sick predators that roam the backstages of the industry. And hearing these stories, it clears up the mystery why so many child actors left the business and many so emotionally and mentally scarred.

The more that comes out about this pig Weinstein, the more I believe he should be stripped naked, placed in the middle of Hollywood and Vine and stoned until he's but a grease spot on the pavement.:grumble:

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Without getting too political, I wonder if the DNC will unhitched their wagon from Hollywood?

Imho entertainment and politics shouldn't mix...what's popular versus what's right for the nation are often two very different things.

Old Texan

Reaction score
Without getting too political, I wonder if the DNC will unhitched their wagon from Hollywood?

Imho entertainment and politics shouldn't mix...what's popular versus what's right for the nation are often two very different things.

To me it's all about the money.....Hollywood brings in so much cash, the greedy pols cannot resist. Plus the influence on voters is hard to push away.

Entertainment and Politics may be worse than Politics and Religion. At least equal in influencing blocks of voters.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score

I doubt it, where will they get their cash cows for funding?