fat rat

Member #163
Reaction score
A third gender...........what's next?:rolleyes

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
What is a third gender?

In CA, any state issued documentation will now determine your intersex or non bianary gender, not your body parts. Simple! Why didn't they do this 100 years ago?

I'm now going change my sex to a woman and then get my 20% raise by complaining about the gender pay gap. :skull

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
Wtf, how does this shit pass?

Because this state is bought and paid for by libs. It has been run exclusively by Dems for the last decade or more. Both Houses have super majorities so anything they want passed receive zero in the way of resistance. All you can do is try and vote them out which is impossible so the only choice is to move.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Wtf, how does this shit pass?

We have a democrat super majority in CA now. They are working on recalling a couple state representatives so there is not a super majority, but it probably wont help much.

Boschma

Wish I was at the River
Reaction score
It?s funny because I have some super liberal family members that live in Hollywood and are in the show BiZ.... The other day he posts a rant on Facebook that was bitching about some new law in LA that adds an extra gratuity to the check at a restaurant to help pay the employees health care. He went off about how it?s the employers responsibility and not his problem.

I commented....so what?s the difference between this and what Bernie and Hillary would have done? (This guy was a die hard Trump hater)

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
It?s funny because I have some super liberal family members that live in Hollywood and are in the show BiZ.... The other day he posts a rant on Facebook that was bitching about some new law in LA that adds an extra gratuity to the check at a restaurant to help pay the employees health care. He went off about how it?s the employers responsibility and not his problem.

I commented....so what?s the difference between this and what Bernie and Hillary would have done? (This guy was a die hard Trump hater)

How dare you try and introduce logic into an argument with a Lib.

KevinR

Reaction score

Oh please, please fill us in on his response!

EmpirE231

Reaction score
non-binary

I wonder how this is going to work with police identifying a suspect... and being politically correct at the same time. auto insurance companies rate differently for male and female?

this state is going so idiocracy so fast... it's like a retarded comedy movie happening in real life.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/10/16/ca-gender-neutral-licenses/

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
In CA, any state issued documentation will now determine your intersex or non bianary gender, not your body parts. Simple! Why didn't they do this 100 years ago?

I'm now going change my sex to a woman and then get my 20% raise by complaining about the gender pay gap. :skull

I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING!!!

FUCKIN RIDICULOUS!!

What is the downside to participating in the madness.

KevinR

Reaction score
I used to be in a business that contracted with cities, counties and states. At that time if you were a minority owned business you received additional "points" to your RFP (Request For Proposal) responses. Women were considered a minority.

Damn! I wish we could have been able to legally identify ourselves as female. Would have lifted us into first position a few times!

I say this in jest. It's ridiculous. I feel for you that have children in school being taught this nonsense....ours are all in their mid 20's and 30's now.

RodnJen

Reaction score
I used to be in a business that contracted with cities, counties and states. At that time if you were a minority owned business you received additional "points" to your RFP (Request For Proposal) responses. Women were considered a minority.

Damn! I wish we could have been able to legally identify ourselves as female. Would have lifted us into first position a few times!

I say this in jest. It's ridiculous. I feel for you that have children in school being taught this nonsense....ours are all in their mid 20's and 30's now.

What makes you think this is being taught in schools? My kids hear plenty of liberal nonsense but it is usually at home.:D

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

I deal with the same thing. I cant wait until trans racial becomes a thing... I can identify as an American Indian non bianary gender and win every bid at 10% over the competition because the client needs diversity credits. :skull

rvrrun

Reaction score
How do they figure out which cell to put the neutrals in when they get arrested?

Riley1

Reaction score

I could have a House in Havasu. But pay to send my kid to Christian private school in an effort to minimize the amount of this sick brainwashing he is subjected to.

We made the decision based only on the gays not knowing how much worse it was going to get.

bowtiejunkie

Reaction score

City of San Francisco already has this gratuity tax. LA will be next, followed by some new statewide fee or tax. The lobs will tax and ban everything in CA eventually. There's nothing to stop them in current political environment. If they could just ban themselves it would be better approach :p

KevinR

Reaction score
I could have a House in Havasu. But pay to send my kid to Christian private school in an effort to minimize the amount of this sick brainwashing he is subjected to.

We made the decision based only on the gays not knowing how much worse it was going to get.

I hear you. We did the same for our four kids when they were in K - 12. Otherwise it was LAUSD for them and that just could not happen.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
What is a third gender?

IMG_0166.JPG

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
That was a private joke with a few select people and that photo was supposed to never see the light of day.:grumble::finger

I'm sorry, maybe you should refine your group of "select people"... because apparently one of them posted it at some point and it's out there wide open on the World Wide Web.

There are 2 things that you know as fact.
One, I wasn't there when it was taken.
Two, I didn't take the picture.

So how did I end up with it? Ask your select group of friends, and don't blame me for your actions.

(I got it right off this very site, BTW.)

brgrcru

Reaction score
I'm sorry, maybe you should refine your group of "select people"... because apparently one of them posted it at some point and it's out there wide open on the World Wide Web.

There are 2 things that you know as fact.
One, I wasn't there when it was taken.
Two, I didn't take the picture.

So how did I end up with it? Ask your select group of friends, and don't blame me for your actions.

(I got it right off this very site, BTW.)

In typical party affiliation ( he blames everyone else).