WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

One done, way more to go. Coviicted killer executed.

spectras only

Reaction score
A man who killed an Alabama police officer 20 years ago was put to death Thursday, following a last-ditch effort to challenge his execution.Torrey Twane McNabb addressed his family when asked for a final word: ?Mom, sis, look at my eyes. I have no tears. In my eyes, I?m not afraid.?

Lynch suspended for shoving ref
a bedroom with a bed and desk in a room ? Nate Jenkins/AP

A man who killed an Alabama police officer 20 years ago was put to death Thursday, following a last-ditch effort to challenge his execution.Torrey Twane McNabb addressed his family when asked for a final word: ?Mom, sis, look at my eyes. I have no tears. In my eyes, I?m not afraid.?
a person posing for the camera: Torrey Twane McNabb. ? Alabama Department of Corrections via AP Torrey Twane McNabb.
Then, in a final act of defiance, he cursed at the state of Alabama.
?I hate you motherf?ers. I hate you. I hate you,? he said, according to al.com, whose reporter witnessed the execution Thursday night.

Just before he lost consciousness, McNabb raised both of his middle fingers.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/worl...rs-during-his-execution/ar-AAtMHrh?li=AAggNb9

Cray Paper

Reaction score
Evil is evil. Some people make choices that prove they have no place in a civilized world. Humans are not animals, if you cant conform to rational human constraints and willingly kill people, there is no place for some one like this in society, and society doesnt owe some one like this the ability to live in it or pay for said person to live out a full life on public support. This should happen more often to discourage such behavior.

Just my .02

Cray Paper

Reaction score
On a side note, what happened to spell check on RDP's place? I have noticed the usual corrections are not being highlited when I post, becuase I suck at spelling grammar. Then I noticed Spectra's thread title and it appears that I am not the only one without the grammar safety net??

spectras only

Reaction score
My title 'Coviicted', Yep, should have proof read my effin title before posting it as well:skull What bugs me is spellcheck on my cellphone. The other day, was trying to type RV storage on the phone and it kept correcting it to tv storage fer fuck sakes.:rolleyes had to re-type recreational storage to get it through. Now that I remembering this, where do I go in settings to turn the damn spellcheck off?

Found it. On my phone it's called auto replacement, not spell checker,lol.

rrrr

Reaction score

A scheduled execution for a Texas serial killer was delayed earlier this week by a ploy he and his lawyer cooked up. It always gets me that these shitbags act like bad motherfuckers and get their teardrop prison tats, but when it's time for the needle they take every delay possible.

Whatsamatter, you cocksucker? Afraid to die?

:thumbsdown

Notorious Houston serial killer Anthony Shore won a stay Wednesday hours before his scheduled execution, after he agreed to tell prosecutors about other murders he may have committed and divulged plans to falsely confess to one he didn't.
The last-minute push for the Tourniquet Killer's reprieve came after the condemned man revealed that fellow death row inmate Larry Swearingen begged him to take responsibility for the 1998 Montgomery County slaying of college student Melissa Trotter, according to prosecutors.

http://www.chron.com/neighborhood/a...ty-DA-to-weight-in-on-Tourniquet-12287605.php